Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Track: Vaishali gives up her baby to Varsha (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I would  like to see vaishu  hook up with tarun ..Tha twould be very nice .We can do with a  nice young  couple .They are even making manav a lot more younger these days than the way ghe used to be  before ...

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
this is something i am expecting from the coming tracks. As varsha cannot concieve. Vaishu might end up giving her kid to Varsha but this might possibly not go good with Dharmesh and may be he would b shown as out n out negative character
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Seeing Vaishu's reaction today, she will now be so conflicted about her child...feel so sorry for her.

And her reaction at hearing Varsha's plans for her pregnancy, that will never happen, was also sad.

Vaishu's expressions today were epic, the disbelief, the shock the crushing defeat of a loving, faithful, unsuspecting wife..it was all on your face. You are awesome today!

Prarthna, you are a great actor, and I hope that this angle of betrayal and your reaction to it, will let us see you step out the shadows and observe your talent. You are a beautiful girl caught in a vicious cycle of lies, a perfect way to showcase your acting power!

You've got the stage, girl!

Show em' what you've got!

We're rooting for ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Dharmesh will have to make a very big decision very soon. Both the women in his life have now come face to face and its been ugly...

Will there be a divorce? Big chance Vaishu will initiate it.

If Vaishu leaves him, in order to punish Vaishu, he will invite Madhuri into the very same house and shock the living daylights out of his parents.

What's he gonna say? Maji, Babuji, this is your pehli Bahu and your only pota...sorry I forgot to mention them for 4 years, business ki itni fikar thi ke mathey mey se bilkul baat sarak gai?
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Seeing Vaishu's reaction today, she will now be so conflicted about her child...feel so sorry for her.

And her reaction at hearing Varsha's plans for her pregnancy, that will never happen, was also sad.

Vaishu's expressions today were epic, the disbelief, the shock the crushing defeat of a loving, faithful, unsuspecting wife..it was all on your face. You are awesome today!

Prarthna, you are a great actor, and I hope that this angle of betrayal and your reaction to it, will let us see you step out the shadows and observe your talent. You are a beautiful girl caught in a vicious cycle of lies, a perfect way to showcase your acting power!

You've got the stage, girl!

Show em' what you've got!

We're rooting for ya!

couldn't agree more...Prarthana is a great actress... you said it all  archanafan!! thx
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
With the attention focused on Vaishu for a while, will the CVs be ok with that?

Things will be very tense for a while. First, Vaishu needs to understand why ArMan didn't tell her, because they thought of her delicate emotional state of mind.

This is no time to be angry with them, they are the ones who will bail her out on this one.

Hope they get that out of the way, this is no time for Vaishu to be annoyed with Archu.
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey I think your prediction might come true ...............
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I'd like to know who Dharmesh will end up with, because Vaishu sees him as poison, no reunion there, but Madhuri has low self esteem from the way she portrays herself, and she has her son to think about, not much money, the whole bone marrow thing, I can see where she's coming from, but she is still culpable.

Vaishu needs some time out, too much stress and we might end up with a stillborn, heaven forbid, which will bring on more stress on a preg mom.

Ya know what they say, if you've got two women fighting over one man, he ain't worthy of either of them. Scumbag must go where all scumbags go, scumland....

And I don't think Vaishu will fight to keep this man....never. He's gone too far.

Go to top