Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Track: Vaishali gives up her baby to Varsha (Page 3)

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I wonder when Varsha will get her hands on that medical report that Satish is trying to hide from her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Also, if Archana gets pregnant before Varsha decides on accepting a child from Vaishali, assuming that even happens, it will cause ill will between Varsha and Archana, because Archana will be able to have as many babies as she and Manav decide on, but it will be tricky for Varsha.

Archana, whom she has been so mean to lately, will have something that will become the only Varsha will ever want in life...a bouncing bambino.

Writer42

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Read in an article than Vaishali will try to abort her baby after hearing about Dharmesh's cheating...another abortion on the show would be a stale move and not an exciting angle at all.

If Vaishu doesn't want a baby, there is someone who is right there near her who is desperate for one...Varsha.

This way, the baby stays in the family and Varsha can be a mother, while Vaishu can sort out her life instead of making such a drastic move like abortion.

I want Dharmesh out of the picture, who'd want him around after his crooked ways?

I'd like college grad Vaishu to work on her grief, get some counseling, have a safe and secure pregnancy and then focus on getting her life back together again, sans Dharmesh, that is. 

Should she divorce him? Heck, yeah!

Once and cheater, always a cheater.

She can have more kids later again if she wishes, but only when she divorces Dharmesh the cheater and sees if someone more in tune with her youth and vivacious personality comes along.

I'd love to see her hook up/later marry Tarun, mostly because he is Manav's good friend and has many of Manav's qualities.

Vaishu and Tarun are closer in age and Tarun is always shown coming to Manav's rescue.

Also, the on-screen chemistry between beautiful Vaishali's character and handsome Tarun's character will be magic, they just seem like a good fit.

Give this one a chance CVs, this angle won't let you down.

Writer42

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nice post
Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Why is it that she needs to get rid of a baby who has no fault at all, while she gave so much to the man who had all his life living in faults ??? This is very tragic decision by this girl Vaishali.

What about Varsha again having it all? She deserves nothing good as I saw it. She doesn't even deserve that man who will loose the best moments of his life with a girl like this, and the fate she has enforced on him so unjustly. Also, this girl will never need any regret, and has somehow the capacity to dump Satish for something better in her view, something that makes her feel having much more Ego.

In any ways, disappointing to read this. I always wish Satish could find someone who would truly love him, and get back a deserving life which he seems to have lost in his decision to stick with Varsha (an inconsiderate person).

nikitagmc

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
you know archafan, your track may sound like something interesting or exciting, but in real life this would be just one more tragedy.  Whenever mothers give up their babies, whether for good or bad reasons, it is a decision that haunts and causes pain for them the rest of their lives.  Why bring more pain to Vaishali? She's made mistakes,  she has been mean to archana, but she's just immature and easily persuaded, she really seems to have a soft heart underneath, and a little maturity will make her wiser.  nothing like caring for another little human being to "grow u up"...she needs some positive things to happen to her also

No offense to you but i think that would be a terrible mistake.   I do agree with your choice of Tarun for  a future husband for Vaishali though!! i have always said Tarun would make a good husband for her...so hope that part will eventually happen!!  

Edited by naava - 22 January 2011 at 6:06am

nikitagmc

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
o wowwwwwwwwwww finalyyyy someone is thinking abt her lovedd one.. but at the same timee i feel badd forr vaishuuu .. but im glad she is helping her sister, but i wouldnt give my child to anyone even if she was my sisterrrrrrr
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I can't believe Vaishu would even consider an abortion...like I said before, the abortion angle would be wrong.

Whatever Vaishu decides for herself, it should be respected, and that includes all angles, give it up, abort it, raise it. Its her baby, no pun intended.

Problem yeh hai key wrong decision jaldbaazi mein pehle ho jata hai, maturity baad mein aati hai.

20/20 hind sight and all...

I get where you're going though, Naava....and agree with ya.

Go to top