Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Track: Vaishali gives up her baby to Varsha

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
A possible new track:

After seeing how Dharmesh is going to get exposed for bigamy, Vaishali, who is pregnant, will suffer a serious emotional trauma.

She will go through with the pregnancy and give birth to a child though, but her marriage will be on the rocks because Vaishali's character is a tell-it-like-it-is type and if she discovers Dharmesh's lies and discovers his cheating habits, including the fact that he didn't tell her that he was already married and had a son by another wife before he married her, she will be devastated, and will not want to stay married to him.

If she leaves his house feeling disgusted with him, and returns to her parents, she will not want Dharmesh anywhere near her child and might even consider divorce, even if Madhuri leaves.

Then when her child is born, she might consider the fact that a child needs (in her opinion) 2 parents to experience a proper upbringing, and seeing Varsha's deep sorrow and pain at never being able to conceive, she will make the first and biggest sacrifice of her life, as so far her character has not been developed properly and neither has she made any major sacrifices.

She will think of Varsha, who we learned today is barren due to her abortion and its complications due to that.

Vaishali may make the sacrifice of giving up her baby to Varsha, who can't have any of her own, which could create for some amazing sister to sister dramatics, where both actors get to give the performances of their lives.

Varsha and Satish get a child to raise, Varsha will go out of her way to be the best mom she can be, and Vaishali will also help raise the child, if Satish and Varsha can let her live with them.

Vaishali may be terribly hurt when she finds out about Dharmesh, but it would be difficult accepting him back, because she might think he might cheat on her or hide vital info from her again in the future. She might consider divorce, as Vaishali is gutsy enough and more vocal. That move would empower her.

She could later find another good, trustworthy, unmarried guy who respects her to come into her life maybe through work, as she might want to work after her divorce, and perhaps find happiness with him, considering the fact that she is a college graduate, someone closer to her age and start a family with him, when she's more emotionally settled and more in control of her life, leaving behind the karvahat of the whole Dharmesh affair.

I'd love to see an angle like that.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnJashpapappy123gwenccjUmang90Prakant2paulsibilaGamerGleek88tvfreaqanjalianjaliAngel.ARlovermystifyresnowyaasaxena3aewamingasweet7863cookiebeastdhahiPrincess3101cute_1790Writer42sushii.mokshashreeTumhareSanaMprincessRock776GarkhelsunriniiiiShas3harpkauranna44Jess.nycsweetie..sush..TanyazRajinilicious-Preeti-

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
yeh i like dis....if dharmesh iz out of vaishu'z lyfe...vaishu wud want 2 give her child a gud upbringing & a father..if d child getz a father like satish dat wud b gr8...bt u see itz rlli hard 2 see a mthr give up her child like disUnhappy.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veryverysweet23minga

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I'd rather see Satish-Varsha adopting a child from an orphanage. Why should others sacrifice their babies for them? Vaishali has had a bad marriage, but that doesn't mean she needs to give up her baby. The baby can, in fact, be a source of strength for her in those difficult days, a ray of light after all the gloom.

I would love to see Vaishali getting stronger for the sake of her child and showing that chauvinist Dharmesh that she is a woman of substance and not a trophy wife, and can bring her child up on her own.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

butunacrisi_410GamerGleek88dhahisur_aur_taalsereaishitedareLuvSSever_notinuse_

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
This would be done to show how much she loves her sister and understands her sorrow at never being able to be a mom again.

I'm thinking of a way to develop the character of both sisters a bit more, they're both college grads unlike Archana, and married to rich men, unlike Archana, so what makes them tick?

How do they react to the pain of another? How far are they willing to go to help each other? What is it that they can give up for each other? The story has always focused on Archana.

How about we see what we can do with these 2 characters?

That's why I suggested something so utterly difficult...impossible even.

I'm talking character development here.

Edited by Archanafan - 14 January 2011 at 11:25pm

aewaWriter42

tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
nice thinking...i just want dharmesh to suffer alot so that he falls on the feet on arman and apologise....i feel like squashing down dharmesh's face. my dad calls him a khargosh...hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Khargosh....that's funny. (-:

And yes, he should be taught a lesson for being a bigamist and witholding the truth from both women.

Remember what he said to Vaishu? Mera waris mere business go badayega, etc....so its about his dang business again. Not about being a dad.

If it was about being a dad, Varun would be in his life everyday.

But he now knows that kids with Madhuri may be born with birth defects or be sickly and maybe less likely to survive. So he picks a younger bride in Vaishu and will try for healthier offspring...maybe the genetic defect is in him!

If he loved Vaishu, he'd be spending more time with her...no...its all about a waris, he's assuming it will be a boy.

Be amazing if Mother Nature gave him triplet girls instead to teach him a lesson. (-;

Writer42Garkhelsun

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Character development can be shown by making Varshu stronger--- it was Dharmesh who always used to say you are immature and a trophy wife and all that--- she should be shown stronger and working for herself and her baby- lately she's been shown to be quite spoilt due to Dharmesh's money. Let her earn herself now. She doesn't need to leave the baby thinking that the baby needs a father.

Vaishali will have nothing other than the baby after her marriage breaks. She will be caught up in her home where bitchy Manju will taunt her and her parents will be sad. She shouldn't give up her last hope of living to anyone.

In Varsha's case, character development can be shown by making her more sensitive- lately she's forgotten the spelling of the word even and become one heck of a selfish girl. Giving her what she wants, would in a way, spoil her again, cos she would once again get a child very easily due to her sister.

Varsha was earlier shown as a person with modern progressive views, same for Satish. I hope they show Varsha-Satish going for adoption, despite complaints and protests from Bhavna Aai. At the end of the day, it is Varsha's mistake, so Vaishali shouldn't unnecessarily sacrifice for her.

I really don't want to see more mothers 'sacrificing' children anymore in this serial.  One Shravani was enough for me.

Edited by nikitagmc - 15 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Great idea ArchanaFan. I think there has been very little character development for Vaishali who is self absorbed and has never had to sacrifice a single thing in her short life. She's rich but can't understand Manav and Archana's poverty. Same goes for Varsha.

She's forgotten the pain Varsha put Satish and her in-laws and her own family through by having an abortion which was her biological right. Vaishali keeps harping on about her own pregnancy knowing that Varsha now deeply regrets her abortion and wants to make it right.

When Varsha finds out that she can no longer have kids she will endure unbelievable pain and regret over her choice. Her life will change forever.

I don't think Vaishaii will leave Dharmesh, she may separate from him like she did once before but I don't see her divorcing him. Giving up her baby to her sister who she loves dearly will be a bold, brave and difficult act and will define Vaishali's character and give her the depth she needs.

She will be like Archana who gave up her marriage for Manav and Shravni even though it cost her, her happiness. It showed her inner strength.

Never being able to become a birth mother will definitely give Varsha the depth her character needs. Both sisters need character development which is why this one act of kindness and sacrifice will define and strengthen them as women and as mothers and individuals.

Such a sacrificial act can't compare to adopting a child. Because there Varsha is not giving up anything. But it is Vaishali who must do the unthinkable and learn and grow from it.

Learning that Dharmesh's whole life with her has been a lie will devastate her. Will this make Vaishali self focused or will she channel her anger and sadness into a huge act of kindness and at the same time punish Dharmesh by taking his waris away from him.

One of the reasons they made Archana give up so much was to show the depth of her selflessness. Pavitra Rishta started out by showing her selflessness towards that small boy who was being beaten by adults. It is that selflessness that her sisters lack.

Edited by KaushalyaFan - 16 January 2011 at 4:12pm

Archanafancaptkirk

Go to top