Scenes we want to see after wedding

Posted: 13 years ago

Yep guyss im all positivee and im sure they will marry

butt soo guys what kind of scenes do you want to see?? sharee.... no need to be arjunarohi scenes only..

so here is my long list:

- I want to see Rudra-Arohi scenee
- Arjun scaring arohi at theri suhaagraat ( which im sure wont happen yet.. and happy about that i dont want it now)
- Arjun drunk scenes yep i want more.. and than he comes to his room and arohi takes care of him
- Arjun Arohi  party scene and arjun dances with other girl.. and arohi cant see itπŸ˜ƒ
- not yet but after while.. some guy around arohi (like in KMH 1) and arjun comes and saves her.. and say yeh mere PATNI hai

Ok so yeah i wanna see these scnesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i wanna see more but for now my list is enough hehe

great topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

well i wanna see al the scenes you mentioned...i also want to see

-arjun treating her harshly...i mean the intimidating kind of scenes

-arohi on a guilt trip

-arohi to realise how much arjun loved her and what he did to win her, but she was being too stubborn to realise it and give him a chance & hear him out!!!!

-gauri's truth to come out πŸ˜‘

-arohi trying to win back arjun's love by proving her innocence

-romantic, intimidating, intense, emotional, light hearted moments

- course hubby-wife relationship...slow romatic scenes😳

- arohi back to her bubbly and fun self

- good quality, well portrayed scenes!!!

many more...if i start listing all of them them everyone would get bored
i want to see thier cute fights 4 sure

I expect Arjun to fulfill his promise about making Arohi's life miserable but I am hoping that Arohi sees through his anger and pain, I want her to start understanding him for a change. Arohi has always misunderstood Arjun, always thought the worst of him. It would be nice for her to realize his point of view and try to win back his love.

One thing I am definately looking forward to is Gauri being exposed for what she has done, it was one thing to want to keep Arjun and Arohi apart but it was a completely different matter when she pushed Rashi down the stairs and killed her unborn child. She obviously has no conscience because she still has that evil smirk on her face.
wowwwwwwwwww intersting scenes
i want gauri s truth revealing asap.......then cuteeee scenes as u hav mentioned.....can t wait..........
i want to see thier cute fights 4 sure...
i dont think they will reveal gauris truth soo soooonn...
i want all the scenes listed above...πŸ˜›
also if Arohi is living wit Arjun alone in the cottage den...she obviously doesnt kno to cookπŸ˜‰ so i want to see Arjun cook for her...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
^^ ohh that will bee soo cute
but will arjun be at home?? hehe he will be busy with his illegal stuff nahh..lol criminal things heeheheh