Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want the old Team back? (Page 2)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Frankly speaking I hv no problems with the new team ..they hv given some of the best baby talks in the last few episodes which the old team always neglectedSmile....

I don't understand why we need to curse the new team here everyday when damage was actually done by the old team with the whole separation track and Indian Paints track which was written by none other than Swati Pandey onlySmile...

Instead I will say the new team r trying to do damage control done by the old team here...

We keep talking about why Geet's pregnency never got the required importance..who is responsible for that ..old or new team ??New team is at least showing some morning sickness of Geet or the sonography scene or some baby talk scene...did old team ever showed all this ??

About drama element...its required in every daily soap once it crosses over 200 episodes...so old tema or new team...notihng would hv made the difference...

We just need to b less critical here and take it as just another show and stop hving sky high expectations from everythingSmile
thank u jyoti.....if only people would understand this.....but no they want to complain.....but take no action...fine u want to complain....then let me take some action...

jyoti i agree with u.....but who will have the others understand????LOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialjyoti06Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Frankly speaking I hv no problems with the new team ..they hv given some of the best baby talks in the last few episodes which the old team always neglectedSmile....

I don't understand why we need to curse the new team here everyday when damage was actually done by the old team with the whole separation track and Indian Paints track which was written by none other than Swati Pandey onlySmile...

Instead I will say the new team r trying to do damage control done by the old team here...

We keep talking about why Geet's pregnency never got the required importance..who is responsible for that ..old or new team ??New team is at least showing some morning sickness of Geet or the sonography scene or some baby talk scene...did old team ever showed all this ??

About drama element...its required in every daily soap once it crosses over 200 episodes...so old tema or new team...notihng would hv made the difference...

We just need to b less critical here and take it as just another show and stop hving sky high expectations from everythingSmile

Exactly, but viewers has to understand this thing na.....

@ Shivi - Good action sweety, this post simply for them, who thinks old team can bring the charm back.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm

jyoti06Kash-Gurti-Visumysterygurl1427

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i m confused .................means dis post is against d members who want old team or TM wants d old team back?

Edited by pooja83 - 14 January 2011 at 4:26pm

basicquestion1mysterygurl1427nanditasingh

khush1991 Senior Member
khush1991
khush1991

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Please old cvs and nissar come back. We love the old cvs - their work was mindblowing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i m confused .................means dis post is against d members who want old team or TM wants d old team back?
nahin pooji, this is just for everyone that complains but do not take any action....so here i took the iniativeLOL
lets see where this takes us now..Confused

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 January 2011 at 4:30pm

lovetheserialInfinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by pooja83

nahin pooji, this is just for everyone that complains but do not take any action....so here i took the iniativeLOL
lets see where this takes us now..Confused

but ur some comments were dat u understand d things wen jyo said dat its not entirely new team's fault and u said  but who will make people understand?
actually ur confusion confused me...........LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
PLEASEEE
Bring the old creatives back
I agree these cvs do give us amazing episodes but they are NOT CONSISTENT with it
so plzz star one production house, listen to us before itz too late!
The old team had the charm the magic the excitement but now cvs tell everythign to sbs sbb etz n they spoil the thrill..
i really think by bringing back the original creatives, directors, the GEET TEAM wud get geet back on top

mysterygurl1427utopia88

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush1991

Please old cvs and nissar come back. We love the old cvs - their work was mindblowing.

Nissar left? Or r they just rumours?
Anyone? Is there confirmed news that nissar has left if yes then i dun thik i can watch geet anymore
He was the only pillar keeping geet up wit his amazing direction
wat is happening?
Evryone leaving geet..geet going downhill...kiske nazar lagi?Cry

Go to top