Users

Frequent Posters

ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i am with you👍🏼, me too want old team back
CSSK thumbnail
yah i badly want the old team back in earily days it was charm in ghsp in current track no charm no good storyline nothing its so boring🥱
where is that  ghsp  and where is todays, not comparable and dont even compare not even eligible to compare.
ramita_nayal thumbnail
i have signed it twice, but its still 25 only😕....c'mon guyz where you all are lost?????
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i am sure if they coul have then they would maasi .. and if they dont that means they cant help it ...

but we can hope ..

i know nihu....i am just tryin....if not everyone it would be nice to at least see another director with maan....why just one guy??
Why can't we have Noel??? Why do other shows have 2-3 directors....and our show just one?? Noel was an amazing director.....i am hopin they hear us out....it would be...

just a mere try nothing else😆
Ayesha-Sama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think the old CV's were better than the current one. But I have doubt that even old CV's cannot do anything better at the moment. Because so many important characters had left the show. For example Dev, Meera is so important people. They would have developed the Dev Meera love track instead of bringing Annie and Arjun. I think after Gurmeet's illness the show lost its magic. From than onwards they are making only blunders. Even they were not able to keep their promise of Manneet wedding. I think the show is nosediving. Current Cv's or old ones. Wake-up and 'PLS SAVE OUR FAVOURITE SHOW'
Edited by Ayesha-Sama - 13 years ago
priyaoct thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Frankly speaking I hv no problems with the new team ..they hv given some of the best baby talks in the last few episodes which the old team always neglected😊....

I don't understand why we need to curse the new team here everyday when damage was actually done by the old team with the whole separation track and Indian Paints track which was written by none other than Swati Pandey only😊...

Instead I will say the new team r trying to do damage control done by the old team here...

We keep talking about why Geet's pregnency never got the required importance..who is responsible for that ..old or new team ??New team is at least showing some morning sickness of Geet or the sonography scene or some baby talk scene...did old team ever showed all this ??

About drama element...its required in every daily soap once it crosses over 200 episodes...so old tema or new team...notihng would hv made the difference...

We just need to b less critical here and take it as just another show and stop hving sky high expectations from everything😊

jyoti the problem is they change whole charismatic love story into terrible and ghisa pata series. if swati gave indian paints they give AA track which is more terrible than indian paint track.

besides they turn beautiful passionate love story into heavy drama.

tell me what was the point of introducing AA track and focusing on them when maaneet are getting married,
Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want Swati Pandey & Noel Smith back.They rocked.👍🏼
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i also want the old cv's back ...

Ayesha-Sama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If the new CV's introduced Vickey's track instead of Annie's it would be more interesting. And by the way who is Annie? Is she Maan's own sister or a cousin sister. This Annie track is a big blunder. We cannot forgive the new CV's for that. If they want the damage control they can end the Annie track and bring Geet's Mom & Dad and her siblings back. Even they can bring Dev's family in Canada too. Plus Dev and Meera. I think the best new character they can introduce at the moment is Vickey or Sameera
CuteTommy thumbnail
v want it back..........