I'm kinda Pist!! Please Help!

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Maaneet Family,

Im sort of very mad at the way the story is once again leading to. I was reading from other post that GC is taking days off for personal reasons like his wedding shopping and stuff. I kinda understand that people even in the TellyWorld have their own personal life as well like we do, but this was suppose to be a dream wedding for Maan & Geet. Who would get married when someone is in the coma or some tragedy happens even if it is their enemy.....

I personally think this is very unprofessional as an actor to have the scripwriters to change their story for he actor's personal reasons. I think the Geet staff and family are great to deal with these changes once or twice, but if this keeps happening. I wont be suprised if they change MSK...... (Which I would hate as well)...... I wont be suprised if the rating of the show drops or people even stop watching..... 

Please do not be mad or personally attack me because Im just expressing like others....

hey don't worry. everything will be fine. i don't think that the story is changed due to GC taking vacation. have faith in cvs. they always do something different so far. so relax. i can understand ur feeling but smile😆

Im so trying, but Im so feed up with this....

The entire wait for the Dream Wedding is down the drain.............

Edited by PrettyKudi01 - 13 years ago
nyc post. the attitude of G.C is really weired. always mingling the personal n perfestional lyf. sooooooooooo immature actor. hate him now.
Originally posted by reena544

nyc post. the attitude of G.C is really weired. always mingling the personal n perfestional lyf. sooooooooooo immature actor. hate him now.

lol So true!! 👏

He needs to LEARN from wonderful DD who is a professional and  committed actress!!
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by utopia88

lol So true!! 👏

He needs to LEARN from wonderful DD who is a professional and  committed actress!!

wat a nyc comment. simply luv it. u rox dear. DD IS REALLY V PROFESSIONAL.
I'm mad too, but I'm going to pretend that this was in the original story plan. In the end Maan and Geet WILL marry and LIVE and that is all that matters...
if iz becuz of GC vacations than i must say😡 beautiful moments suddenly turned into sad story😔
If the actor has to leave for vacation they could have accommodated some banked up scenes .

The wedding will take forever if  NT  is in coma and they are all upset then they will be dragging and it will happen  god knows when.

Such crucial scenes should be finished before going for any vacation. My POV!
Chill guys! How do u know this news of GC is true or not? Maybe ppl are just spreading a rumour and since it makes sense so we start to believe in it???

Im just the Cvs are planning something...so just chilll guysssss

Geet has been a marvellous show n will remain so...!