Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

How many of us will watch Uttaran from now on? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Will you watch the show if Veer is thrown having soft corner for Taps?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.98%]
1 [2.33%]
21 [48.84%]
3 [6.98%]
15 [34.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

nani throw ed ichas pic on floor right ?? if icha didnot use her mahata and removed it or placed it somewhere , where veer babu can accidentally see it makes one hell of a scene , he will blast nani as he is very upset and guilty but its not going to happen........

Anmol, lol, who said i dont like icha ?? i used to love her till wedding fiasco , she was one gal i like , she was weak then too but she was having a goal in life , we dont see many leads who r strong ...... hope she changes , i know its not easy but when it comes to love, love gives one strength
yes i also hope she changes more
why the cvs have forgotten damini paathshaala, i liked it so much
they could have shown iccha going there, 4 some time away from this nonsense,

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by cjs369

Uttaran... only when they start showing  something more positive... this current disgusting track does not interest me....

I have lost all hope charu...nothing is changing yaar...they rushed Veecha marriage just to bring back this negativity??? why is nani in that bundela house...just to add to the drama...why is Mai hating Ichcha so mucj...just for the drama...y is Ichcha a weak character...just to add to the drama...and who r the hero and heroine...Nandish and Rashmi....i am very clear in saying this that i strongly believe i am not seeing Veer Tapasya but Nandish Rashmi...is Ichcha the heroine of this serial...what is her screen presence...Dead

yes, and look at the nerve of the evil nani to barge in iccha's room and looking into the cupboards...she doesnt have any shame...buddhi khoosad..Dead
Iccha vansh ki yaad mein hi jee leti...is tarah tadapne ke bajaye....she is a good soul...why she sud suffer..usne to kabhi kisi ka bura nahin chaha....oh I miss my teacherji iccha ..Cry

Why cant she talk to Veer about this...why cant she tell Veer that Nani said she will separate them....Just imagine in real life, we know that some budiya in the house is trying to separate u and ur husband...will u let her stay in that house...and is it some kind of competition...mujhe Veer par bharosa hai,aasma ke dekh lo...tujhe bharosa ho na ho, hum tum dono ko alag karke rahenge,.,,and all these people stay under the same rooof.....what logic

yes she shud tell him everything...I agree..and they keep talking about their baby but still staying in separate rooms...iccha please no competition now you will lose on all fronts...just shift to veer's room, tell him everything & be with him always...itna bhi kar lo to kafi hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
DP will only come into picture when cvs need ....

well if icha, walks away from stupid veer, she can concentrate on her DP
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

DP will only come into picture when cvs need ....

well if icha, walks away from stupid veer, she can concentrate on her DP
that would be good, we will finally see that iccha back
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

so new promo of sharad entry has come,

so it seems veer will take iccha outside ,
chalo accha hain he feels really guilty , wanna mend things with icchaSmile
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

trust me in saying this , u dont have to read updates too , just check the topics being posted , that give u more than enough idea, i did it for more than a yr and back to doing it after watching 10days ok torture....

Icha?? who icha?? is she lead ?? i think she is either a Extra or someone's relative bus ........... bandal show
jaya par aajkal iccha ke alaawa i am not liking anyone else in this pathetic show.
, these days she is the most realistic character
and i never thought i would be disapointed with veer

Yest Veer was very disappointing...why do the CVs show Veer so easily swayed by emotions only around taps ? ... he never does that with Ichcha... one can understand that galati ho gayi nashe ke haalat meinConfused... but uss galati per aage aur galatiyan karne ki kya zaroorat hai... Angry... tell taps to go jump... he is married to Ichcha and has a life with her now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
its not his galti,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Oh...I wud love to know how taps managed to get pregnant with a collapsed Veer...Wink..she has got some unique skillsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12akruztiny15

Go to top