How many of us will watch Uttaran from now on? - Page 4

Poll

Will you watch the show if Veer is thrown having soft corner for Taps?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akruz

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

taps could write a book,
how 2 consummate with a dead man๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
it will be a hotseller๐Ÿคฃ
Noname7 thumbnail

It was such a nice serial and what a tragic fate for it! It was wonderful, inspiring, different, and romantic (Veer-Ichcha). Now it is dark, evil, negativeโ€ฆ What ever happened to the spirit of Ichcha? What happened to the school? Where is Umed Singh, Veer-Ichcha? All we see is Tapasya-Nani, Tapasya-Veer (Rashmi-Nandish actually), and the evil Mai. It is a disgusting end to what was a wonderful beginningโ€ฆ Very sad! 

CVs had brought in other characters like Raghu before? What happened? They went back to more screen time for Tappu-Nani-Veer-Mai. Instead of now putting band-aid on the storyline and bringing in yet more negative new characters - CVs should concentrate on ending this serial on a positive note. At least that....

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uttaran is about everyone except for icha ......... even kasa opened his mouth
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noname7

It was such a nice serial and what a tragic fate for it! It was wonderful, inspiring, different, and romantic (Veer-Ichcha). Now it is dark, evil, negative' What ever happened to the spirit of Ichcha? What happened to the school? Where is Umed Singh, Veer-Ichcha? All we see is Tapasya-Nani, Tapasya-Veer (Rashmi-Nandish actually), and the evil Mai. It is a disgusting end to what was a wonderful beginning' Very sad! 

CVs had brought in other characters like Raghu before? What happened? They went back to more screen time for Tappu-Nani-Veer-Mai. Instead of now putting band-aid on the storyline and bringing in yet more negative new characters - CVs should concentrate on ending this serial on a positive note. At least that....

the CVs are disproving the first and third laws of Newton๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ichcha disproves the first law by bring inactive and idle even when her marriage is at stake๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Tapasya disproves the third law by not getting repaid in the same coin for all her 'karmas'๐Ÿ˜ฒ

BUT @ bold....they are proving Newton's second law:

ma= F; where m=mass, a=acceleration, F= Force;
Here, m= mass (viewers)
           a= negativity acceleration
           F= Emotional Athyachar
result: viewers+ negativity acceleration= Emotional Athyachar on viewers.

So viewers, it is obvious what has to be done to reduce the emotional athyachar...STOP watching๐Ÿ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

the CVs are disproving the first and third laws of Newton๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ichcha disproves the first law by bring inactive and idle even when her marriage is at stake๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Tapasya disproves the third law by not getting repaid in the same coin for all her 'karmas'๐Ÿ˜ฒ

BUT @ bold....they are proving Newton's second law:

ma= F; where m=mass, a=acceleration, F= Force;
Here, m= mass (viewers)
           a= negativity acceleration
           F= Emotional Athyachar
result: viewers+ negativity acceleration= Emotional Athyachar on viewers.

So viewers, it is obvious what has to be done to reduce the emotional athyachar...STOP watching๐Ÿ˜†

Yes...lets stop watching it...btw i was watching it in youtube only since august...but i wish all Veecha supporters shud bunk this serial for a period...lets see what happens to TRPs
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uttaran is O'er for me......I didn't watch yest Thanks that I was occupied with some work Uphhh........Else I'd have missed a good sleepBut I'd read the updates no watching on Utube as well We watch the show for Veecha Yesss!!!But all the characters around them are also important to me.......How long will they keep showing the same old crap o'er nd o'er again........
I used to watch the show for Ichcha Then Veer came We thought they'd make a happy couple and hence started admiring Veer with Ichcha......Basically I'm for Ichcha's happiness ... If Veer stops all this drama and stays with her well nd good Else I'd rather wish to see Ichcha going nd pursuing her forgotten dreams........
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Good bye uttaran. what nonsense sometime veer icha marriage and sometime tapsays sonography