Originally posted by neenu55

may be his sister also will fall for veer
then we can see for change other angles other than triangles
but i am looking forward for this new entry
i like his acting a lot
and his voice also
at least we will get to see something different from all these tapni drama

oh my God..Veer gheraod with girls....
I was reading about this new actor..seems he has received a lot of appreciation in bairi piya...
but I dont think they will pair him with iccha..will help Veecha in exposing taps (whatever) ..

@bold. Do you stil dream of this? Taps is really preggy so wat more is there to expose. I am sure now they wil turn Taps into +ve character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

i like his acting a lot
and his voice also

I was reading about this new actor..seems he has received a lot of appreciation in bairi piya...
but I dont think they will pair him with iccha..will help Veecha in exposing taps (whatever) ..
What exposure VijayaConfusedWhat is left to expose now........
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

i like his acting a lot
and his voice also

@bold. Do you stil dream of this? Taps is really preggy so wat more is there to expose. I am sure now they wil turn Taps into +ve character.

Taps cannot become positive till she is punished for all the crimes she has commited ... Vansh's death needs to be avenged...

hermione8

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
come on nothing like that will happen , she will walk away with her chin high with veer doggy following her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8cjs369tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

i like his acting a lot
and his voice also

I cant believe this will happen..you mean no exposure...I'm still thinking this is not Veer's baby or its still fake preg.....still its a puzzle to me...you know  Dr. Soni being absent from the scene...Confused.

hermione8

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Veer looks like a useless husband. Can't he arrange a sepaate set of servants for Ichcha? He is treating her like naukarani Damini's daughter. Uttering big dialogues is different from practicing them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15LimitLessFan

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hi, I would like to give my POV to your post.

1. That final smile will happen at the end of the serial.

2. Here I disagree- he made a mistake.............does not make him weak at all. He is the one person who has been steadfast and loyal to his love.It was Ichcha's accusation that drove him to drink...........very normal for a man to drown his sorrows in alcohol and if he misjudged his reaction and got Tapasya pregnant, he was not thinking that night. One mistake does not make him weak at all.
 He is the father of the child and realistically (which Uttaran has never been) people when seeing something special like a child for the first time get overcome, maybe even excited and so did he...........so he reached out and held Tapasya's hand .........so what???........he took it away didn't he?? and told Ichcha about it. Now if he had not told Ichcha then I would be worried. I would not say he was ecstatic because if he was he would not be telling Ichcha.

3. Now that is a request that is sure to fail with the CV's...........the day Ichcha actually challenges any decision which might upset Tapasya.Ouch  No one is normal in this serial according to me and even if in some of the characters we find something resembling normality it turns into a farce sooner or later.

4. Gunwanti...................now there is a character..........hope the cv's listen to youLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by akruz

I have already decided not to watch Uttaran anymore...The precap says it all...the future of this serial...Nani plotting to keep chuhiya away from Veer...Tapasya making faces as to how she would be tryng to be near to Veer for most of the time...and we know for sure where this is heading to...So now that i and my other friends here know the storyline, i have few aakhiri qwaahish....

1. Saw Ichcha replying Nani today...what was the end result...Nani swore to separate them and went with the final smile...Can you please show one scene between Nani and Ichcha where Ichcha has the final smile..

2. Is Veer such a weak hearted character...they made him weak enough by showing that he would be a father as the aftermath of a drunken night when he was nothing shorter than a dead body...today he held Tapasya's hand when he saw the kid moving...is it that big deal...or is it that jst iam not understanding it...when he sees the kid moving(that too a big kid for the 3months period that they are trying to portray) he gets so ecstatic that he holds on to the woman he hated his whole life...how many more times will Veer looose his senses....out of excitement, out of agony....ab aur kya kya wajah banaoge Veer ko khokhla aur good for nothing banaane ke liye????? Yeh ek character hai jo spoil abhi tak nahin hua hai...Please dont mess with his character for any outside reasons....

3. Today Ichcha was not allowed to go with Veer because bachche ki maa yeh nahin chahti hai...and what a reason Ichcha maatha gave....bachche ki zehath ke liye yehi theek hai...So if bachche ki zehath ke liye bachche ki maa yeh chaahe ki bachche ka baap unke nikat rahe 24 hrs, kya Ichcha maatha Veer ko is ke liye bhi persuade karegi??? i am sure Tapasya will throw more tantrums in the coming episodes and i seriously dont have the skill for so much anger management...Iss Ichcha maatha ko normal woman banalo plsss...devi banaakar kuch ehasaan nahin kar rahe hum logon par....

4. And last but the most important one...One tight slap to Gunwanti by Umed Singh...And the warning to remain in ur limits....

Go to top