Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Some final requests to the CVs

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1664

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

I have already decided not to watch Uttaran anymore...The precap says it all...the future of this serial...Nani plotting to keep chuhiya away from Veer...Tapasya making faces as to how she would be tryng to be near to Veer for most of the time...and we know for sure where this is heading to...So now that i and my other friends here know the storyline, i have few aakhiri qwaahish....

1. Saw Ichcha replying Nani today...what was the end result...Nani swore to separate them and went with the final smile...Can you please show one scene between Nani and Ichcha where Ichcha has the final smile..


2. Is Veer such a weak hearted character...they made him weak enough by showing that he would be a father as the aftermath of a drunken night when he was nothing shorter than a dead body...today he held Tapasya's hand when he saw the kid moving...is it that big deal...or is it that jst iam not understanding it...when he sees the kid moving(that too a big kid for the 3months period that they are trying to portray) he gets so ecstatic that he holds on to the woman he hated his whole life...how many more times will Veer looose his senses....out of excitement, out of agony....ab aur kya kya wajah banaoge Veer ko khokhla aur good for nothing banaane ke liye????? Yeh ek character hai jo spoil abhi tak nahin hua hai...Please dont mess with his character for any outside reasons....

3. Today Ichcha was not allowed to go with Veer because bachche ki maa yeh nahin chahti hai...and what a reason Ichcha maatha gave....bachche ki zehath ke liye yehi theek hai...So if bachche ki zehath ke liye bachche ki maa yeh chaahe ki bachche ka baap unke nikat rahe 24 hrs, kya Ichcha maatha Veer ko is ke liye bhi persuade karegi??? i am sure Tapasya will throw more tantrums in the coming episodes and i seriously dont have the skill for so much anger management...Iss Ichcha maatha ko normal woman banalo plsss...devi banaakar kuch ehasaan nahin kar rahe hum logon par....

4. And last but the most important one...One tight slap to Gunwanti by Umed Singh...And the warning to remain in ur limits....

 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonaviramdreamz12mkdeepaaFunLyferuchira23riatagorefarah007cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Very valid points akruz..Clap

Veer...how cud he...disgusting...Dead...whats the big deal about the baby  born out of a hate relationship..how can he show any attachment towards an unborn child and absolute disrespect for  his late brother's agonised soul, or the miseries his sweetheart underwent ..total unacceptable....
and I can never accept the fact that this is Veer's baby...Cvs have massacred his character bigtime...what happened to all the love, passion, longing he showed towards iccha when away from her...is it like ghar ki murgi daal barabar....he knows very well taps only wants to break Veecha..once she has Veer, she will run after something else....today Veer has betrayed a sacred relationship....he sharing it with iccha is CRAP...shown just to put more doubts in iccha's mind....

and I wont blame iccha this time...she has absolutely no support. from any one....even Veer now..Shocked




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12akruz

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Joined: 06 October 2010
Posts: 492

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Very valid points akruz..Clap

Veer...how cud he...disgusting...Dead...whats the big deal about the baby  born out of a hate relationship..how can he show any attachment towards an unborn child and absolute disrespect for  his late brother's agonised soul, or the miseries his sweetheart underwent ..total unacceptable....
and I can never accept the fact that this is Veer's baby...Cvs have massacred his character bigtime...what happened to all the love, passion, longing he showed towards iccha when away from her...is it like ghar ki murgi daal barabar....he knows very well taps only wants to break Veecha..once she has Veer, she will run after something else....today Veer has betrayed a sacred relationship....he sharing it with iccha is CRAP...shown just to put more doubts in iccha's mind....

and I wont blame iccha this time...she has absolutely no support. from any one....even Veer now..Shocked




well said vijayam, this veer's character tho gaya gutter mein, ab ek ichcha bachi hain she should take a bold step against nani taps mai and all,if she also sits crying this ut goes to hell,,yeah why this veer was discussing about that scene with ichcha, may be they r indicating us that ichcha will feel veer is going out from her life and ichcha matha will sacrify once again before everybody n leaves veerDeadDeadDead, may be that new character is for ichchaConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfeakruz

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

[QUOTE=vijayam]
well said vijayam, this veer's character tho gaya gutter mein, ab ek ichcha bachi hain she should take a bold step against nani taps mai and all,if she also sits crying this ut goes to hell,,yeah why this veer was discussing about that scene with ichcha, may be they r indicating us that ichcha will feel veer is going out from her life and ichcha matha will sacrify once again before everybody n leaves veerDeadDeadDead, may be that new character is for ichchaConfusedConfusedConfused

Yes gh79, Veecha separation is on the cards...and then it will be dragged...shayad veer  devdas bana hi theek lagta hai.Smile....I strongly suspect this new character has something to do with Sid....after all they have to close lose ends....


Edited by vijayam - 14 January 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

very well said akruz.... Clap
the decision to not take the crap the CVs are dishing out is the best... I have also stopped watching since the day they showed that doc confirming a fake preg into a real one... as i had anticipated that this is what will follow and I cudnt take the bitter feeling that remains with you after watching this serial...
we know its just a serial... but we watch them for its entertainment n feeling good value... if it leaves you disgusted n feeling disturbed then it does not make sense to take on the torture every day....

VeeCha were the only characters for whom i was watching this serial ... but now it seems Veer is very coolly going towards Taps with a very convenient excuse of his unborn baby...and taps doesnt have to work hard for it ...as not only all the negative characters pushing him towards her but also Ichcha herself is in for it... if taps didnt want her to see the baby... she cud have gone along and waited outside during the sonography.... her presence wud have made a difference, as in not giving in to everything that this duo nani n taps come up with... its hight time VeeCha learn to say No to nani's insistence that veer shud do what is good for the mother of his child...




Edited by cjs369 - 14 January 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12riatagoreakruztiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
When Nani asked Veer to go only with Tapsya, Veer could have said that not only Ichcha was his wife, but also his better half. So only if she comes, he is complete. He could have given the option- either take it or leave it, and if she did not come, he too would not go. If he had done that, his character would have been appreciated. Instead his getting excited and holding the hand of his brother's murderer is utter rubbish. They have completely ruined his characterShockedAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfeakruzriatagorecjs369tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1664

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

CryI felt my heart heavy when Veer agreed to ichcha and didnt insist on taking her with him...I know it is a reel character...but someone whom i idolized so much...Cry...now i feel it is good that Ichcha took the decision of not leaving Bundela house and bringing in Tapasya...atleast we can see whether Veecha love can survive this negative wave...this time Ichcha is all alone...and the way Nani was telling...dheere dheere dooriyan bhi bhadenge...it is obvious that it will happen...

I understood all the glitters is not goldCry...magar kya yeh wohi Veer hai jo Tapasya ke hone ke bhaad bhi Ichcha kooo pyar karte rahe...How can he change yaar...

 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfehermione8

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

CryI felt my heart heavy when Veer agreed to ichcha and didnt insist on taking her with him...I know it is a reel character...but someone whom i idolized so much...Cry...now i feel it is good that Ichcha took the decision of not leaving Bundela house and bringing in Tapasya...atleast we can see whether Veecha love can survive this negative wave...this time Ichcha is all alone...and the way Nani was telling...dheere dheere dooriyan bhi bhadenge...it is obvious that it will happen...

I understood all the glitters is not goldCry...magar kya yeh wohi Veer hai jo Tapasya ke hone ke bhaad bhi Ichcha kooo pyar karte rahe...How can he change yaar...

 

very true, even if iccha had not brought in taps, taps & nani wud have somehow managed it...I wont blame iccha at all..she has been portrayed as a weak softhearted character so why expect miracles from her now..she is doing what best a sensible God fearing woman cud do...,,I'm maha upset with Veer...he knows that iccha has never blatantly  fought for her rights...so its his duty to protect her....but everytime he lamely gives in to her...what rubbish...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12akruz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
my final goodbye to uttaran

2 3

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 21   Views: 4201

nb.neha 21 4201 24 August 2010 at 12:11pm by sheebs_ratifan
Why Such Detailed Final Rites For VanCha

2

Author: Mages   Replies: 10   Views: 990

Mages 10 990 23 July 2010 at 12:35am by eku15
15th July Written Update:Final Judgement Day:Vansh Dead

2 3 4 5

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 37   Views: 5352

jyoti06 37 5352 16 July 2010 at 10:34am by loveraghavsia
iccha sheram woh kya hain:Mod's FINAL Note PG5

2 3 4 5

Author: amuktha   Replies: 34   Views: 3073

amuktha 34 3073 28 June 2010 at 6:46am by jyoti06
Beggars In Uttaran!!!Mod's FINAL Note PG17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 128   Views: 9209

pinkdaisy 128 9209 28 June 2010 at 6:38am by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index