Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I watched it yesterday, can be watched once, nothing new, the first half was good and funny, but in the second part was nothing but silly fights. 
Tamannah comes around for 30 minutes with the songs included.
What i liked the most was Santhanam's comedy.He was funny. LOL.

Lol yes, one can say, Karthi's worst movie out of all his films till now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil movie Review - Siruthai (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Puls.

I might watch this movie.  This movie emaluates (well almost) Singam.  Lion roar at the backgrd.  Name etc. etc.

Btw, I read in the papers last week, there is a real Rocket Raja in India and he is sort of a goonda.  His men went and protested outside Karthi's house for using the name Rocket Raja!!  ROFLROFLROFL

So ridiculous.

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i watched the movie its worth to watch once... coming to acting karthi has done a good job i just love his way of acting and also shown difference in the 2 character.... sandanam and karthi timings were hilarious... tamana is total waste in this story  and i dont like her exposing her skin this much though she use to show her skin in all the movies but this movie is somewhat.....dont want to express in wordsDead.
they should have given imp to music and BGM
this movie can be watched for karthi and sandanam  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top