India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Disaster Wedding (Page 2)

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
HONESTLY guys calm down ! Let's open ap some positive threads instead ! A drama need's drama so thas what they're doing right now ! GOSH Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi raniDilsayAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

HONESTLY guys calm down ! Let's open ap some positive threads instead ! A drama need's drama so thas what they're doing right now ! GOSH Big smile

Agree with u dear that drama needs DRAMA BUT yaar when they claimed to show the most DREAMY WEDDING then thats what they shud do & NOT put in twists & turns to ruin all the WEDDING spirit & fun & all POSSIBILITIES for cute & naughty ROMANCE...I may sound like a romance maniac BUT come onyaar....Demand toh jaayaz hai, right MAANEETians ???Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18Dilsay

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Maan and Geet are not so heartless to go with their wedding as planned when NT is in Coma. I dont why CVS had to bring such track. They could just shown that NT is trying to kill as well as Brij and both are not successful. But they need not have dragged it this way... Poora maza hi kirkira ho gaya..
How can anybody enjoy the wedding now...

I just hope that CVs do something to bring it all back together and have a happy wedding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsay

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i want dem to get married. simple as it can possibly be. y da dragging. y da drama. get dem married. ugh. Unhappy
prst Senior Member
prst
prst

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
ya cvs shall understand dat they shud stop putting geet in such situations in so many times n dan b saved of course v want geet to b safe but ds sometimes seems illogical........n now hw can they enjoy their wedding n now arjun s so negative.......v also cant enjoy...it wud b like forgetting d previous episode n dan enjoy breaking d link
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=avidity_2002]

I totally agree with you. Maan and Geet are not so heartless to go with their wedding as planned when NT is in Coma. I dont why CVS had to bring such track. They could just shown that NT is trying to kill as well as Brij and both are not successful. But they need not have dragged it this way... Poora maza hi kirkira ho gaya..
How can anybody enjoy the wedding now...

I just hope that CVs do something to bring it all back together and have a happy wedding...

The reason for liking this "drama" was because  it never felt like it's a drama it had logic with proper executions of those logics and it never felt like u r watching the actors performing  certain act .
We all felt like we know  the characters of Maan and Geet who are somebody very close to our heart .
For instance if we look at the character of Geet, what she wears,how she talks of course her commendable performance which is beyond the category of acting,She and GC have  taken the serial so far inspite of so many blunders, change of story tracks ,dropping of actors and  dramatic twist by the CVS,but this twist is  a blow to the so called "DREAMY WEDDING "DeadDeadDeadDead
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=WhiteFantasy]i want dem to get married. simple as it can possibly be. y da dragging. y da drama. get dem married. ugh. Unhappy

They will get married for sure as per the CVS  PATHETIC TWIST over the bed of NT who is in Coma.GC will be arrested after they finish their phayras, there won't be any SR .Geet will then fight for Maan to prove him innocent.........................................Confused
Confused
Is this  you Dreamy wedding??/Angry
kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i agree   i was thinking to make post on this topic  i feel so bad after 14th epi  they could have done much better . i dont understand how it is a dream wedding after all this mishap  hoping they can do somthing good in coming epis

Go to top