Posted: 13 years ago
i want dem to get married. simple as it can possibly be. y da dragging. y da drama. get dem married. ugh. πŸ˜”
ya cvs shall understand dat they shud stop putting geet in such situations in so many times n dan b saved of course v want geet to b safe but ds sometimes seems illogical........n now hw can they enjoy their wedding n now arjun s so negative.......v also cant enjoy...it wud b like forgetting d previous episode n dan enjoy breaking d link
[QUOTE=avidity_2002]

I totally agree with you. Maan and Geet are not so heartless to go with their wedding as planned when NT is in Coma. I dont why CVS had to bring such track. They could just shown that NT is trying to kill as well as Brij and both are not successful. But they need not have dragged it this way... Poora maza hi kirkira ho gaya..
How can anybody enjoy the wedding now...

I just hope that CVs do something to bring it all back together and have a happy wedding...

The reason for liking this "drama" was because  it never felt like it's a drama it had logic with proper executions of those logics and it never felt like u r watching the actors performing  certain act .
We all felt like we know  the characters of Maan and Geet who are somebody very close to our heart .
For instance if we look at the character of Geet, what she wears,how she talks of course her commendable performance which is beyond the category of acting,She and GC have  taken the serial so far inspite of so many blunders, change of story tracks ,dropping of actors and  dramatic twist by the CVS,but this twist is  a blow to the so called "DREAMY WEDDING "🀒🀒🀒🀒
[QUOTE=WhiteFantasy]i want dem to get married. simple as it can possibly be. y da dragging. y da drama. get dem married. ugh. πŸ˜”

They will get married for sure as per the CVS  PATHETIC TWIST over the bed of NT who is in Coma.GC will be arrested after they finish their phayras, there won't be any SR .Geet will then fight for Maan to prove him innocent.........................................πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Is this  you Dreamy wedding??/😑
i agree   i was thinking to make post on this topic  i feel so bad after 14th epi  they could have done much better . i dont understand how it is a dream wedding after all this mishap  hoping they can do somthing good in coming epis
😊Hey Dilsay:

Hello there.  We need to wait patiently for the KASAM of MAAN and the dramatic turn of a marriage thats to be in 12 days.  Only this '12 days' started when or ends when, is left for us to see.  The VIOLENT RAGE of MAAN where he goes all out to rectify wrongs is something worth waiting for also.

I for one, would love to see how Geet would help in proving Maan innocent.  Wish her brainwork, like she assumed the role of a savior for Maan in hoshiapur preventing him from being jailed, assumes shrewd standards to stealing Arjun's attitude and love positively for the Khurana khandan.

I only got disappointed with the screenplay:  Long drawn dialogues of NT were unnecesssary and took a lot of screen time, Maans saving moment seemed weak and ill-executed.  But its always sweet pleasure to watch Maan and Geet.

A dream wedding will happen to all of our liking as promised.  Remember the article said "fans would wonder if a wedding would even take place"!!. 

Cheers.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Tulsi rani

Agreed!! people should try and understand this point as well. i know we were all expecting da dream wedding, but if something came in da middle then it might be for some reason. maybe cv's want to solve all da problems and let arjun know da truth before a happy wedding can take place. please guys cvs ko itna bhi mat koso. if i had to blame one thing the its da channel star one. it was their idea to introduce da 6 day programe for all series. becoz of them actors and stories suffer. people are just getting too frustrated, becoz da wedding is not taking place. we hav waited so long, why not a little longer with a llittle patience :) u cant judge wats gonna happen by one episode just like u cant judge a book by its cover!!!!

It's not something came in the middle daaaa..............................The twist was brought purposely ,Now can't you see it seems in this series every body is running after seen or unseen dangers.Now one Khataray ki ghanti is gone(NT) now brij is left.What they want from the viewrs to run with them............😑
After NT  twist  the romance will start then happy wedding we all go gaga and then again another  twist after the dreamy wedding Maan will be arrested 😑😑😑
agree with you on this....

Dnt know why the cv's are still showing the promo "dream do come true" But when???????😑😑😑
Now the dream wedding is lost😭😭😭
Originally posted by lovetheserial

😊Hey Dilsay:

Hello there.  We need to wait patiently for the KASAM of MAAN and the dramatic turn of a marriage thats to be in 12 days.  Only this '12 days' started when or ends when, is left for us to see.  The VIOLENT RAGE of MAAN where he goes all out to rectify wrongs is something worth waiting for also.

I for one, would love to see how Geet would help in proving Maan innocent.  Wish her brainwork, like she assumed the role of a savior for Maan in hoshiapur preventing him from being jailed, assumes shrewd standards to stealing Arjun's attitude and love positively for the Khurana khandan.

I only got disappointed with the screenplay:  Long drawn dialogues of NT were unnecesssary and took a lot of screen time, Maans saving moment seemed weak and ill-executed.  But its always sweet pleasure to watch Maan and Geet.

A dream wedding will happen to all of our liking as promised.  Remember the article said "fans would wonder if a wedding would even take place"!!. 

Cheers.πŸ˜›

I am sure the wedding will definitely take place and  Maan will prove himself as Robin hood Khurana,but my issue is today's melodramatic purely "FILMI TWIST" which has made a simple viewer like me to look  for the reason for this Twist to be brought in @ this point . This has made the" SHAADI KA MAZA KIR-KIRA" I don't know how many more twists will come before the actual happening of the wedding.😲😲😲😲