Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 7)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Well said! Whatever Maan says or does is always in extreme. The poor guy couldn't even RISK hugging her or giving her a peck on the cheek in fear of losing control over himself!LOL 
Boy I am glad that Geet finally understands the reason for Maan's dooriyan and so, hopefully in the near future, we will be able to see a SR part 2!!Wink btw I am LOVING this new side of GSK! Uski dil bilkul bhi chuhe jaisa nahi hai. Maan bhaiya, kaha bhaag jaayega re tu?ROFL
Arre sambhalke! If you slap Maan's voodoo doll too hard, he might lose an tooth in reality!  
  just kidding!LOL
yeah, I detest angsty stories too, but I have a feeling it will be booked to stay for an extended vacation here. Even with the Maaneet patch up, Anvesha has screwed up big time with that duffer who shall be not named! She's going to ultimately bring Maan into more pain and misery....**sniffles** I feel sorry for both of them... Cry
btw the new TellyBuzz article has stolen the title of your topic! Didya notice?? ShockedLOL

I must say, this has always been a quality of this show: THEY NEVER DRAG, not if they can help it!
So i loved how she finds out in the next episode! brava!
Oh, our Sherni. *tears of joy* I'm so proud. Maan, i suggest u get a new pair of sneakers, cuz u'll be doing a lot of running if u wanna keep this distance. *imagines this crazy scene where Geet chases Maan in slow motion with "Ye Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal playing in the background O_O*
*huggles Maan's voodoo doll* I'M SOWWY MAAN! i won't do it again! well. maybe. give me SG2 and it's a guarantee LOL
i actually feel sorry for Annie, and i like her character. yes, she got carried away, but that's realistic. and after all that s*** that Arjun said, a person with raging hormones like Annie...well, it was bound to happen. i blame science! ROFL now i want her to bulk up, poof out her chest (er, not necessarily), and NOT TELL MAAN ANYTHING. harbor this tragedy inside her, and move on as if nothing happened. live life to the fullest. that'll be the best revenge. (hehe, i also watch Sasural Gendha Phool, and this dialgoue was in Friday's episode. funny no?)

oh, and when i said i'm a sucker for angst, it's like...i like it. strangely. i mean, i don't like, but i do. ARGH, i'm confusing myself, never mind. OK, i like angst, if the ending's happy! Big smile

TELLYBUZZ! I'M COMING AFTER YOU! WITH MY LAWYERS! MY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTIN' YO PEOPLE! Road Rage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Well said! Whatever Maan says or does is always in extreme. The poor guy couldn't even RISK hugging her or giving her a peck on the cheek in fear of losing control over himself!LOL 
Boy I am glad that Geet finally understands the reason for Maan's dooriyan and so, hopefully in the near future, we will be able to see a SR part 2!!Wink btw I am LOVING this new side of GSK! Uski dil bilkul bhi chuhe jaisa nahi hai. Maan bhaiya, kaha bhaag jaayega re tu?ROFL
Arre sambhalke! If you slap Maan's voodoo doll too hard, he might lose an tooth in reality!  
  just kidding!LOL
yeah, I detest angsty stories too, but I have a feeling it will be booked to stay for an extended vacation here. Even with the Maaneet patch up, Anvesha has screwed up big time with that duffer who shall be not named! She's going to ultimately bring Maan into more pain and misery....**sniffles** I feel sorry for both of them... Cry
btw the new TellyBuzz article has stolen the title of your topic! Didya notice?? ShockedLOL

I must say, this has always been a quality of this show: THEY NEVER DRAG, not if they can help it!
So i loved how she finds out in the next episode! brava!
Oh, our Sherni. *tears of joy* I'm so proud. Maan, i suggest u get a new pair of sneakers, cuz u'll be doing a lot of running if u wanna keep this distance. *imagines this crazy scene where Geet chases Maan in slow motion with "Ye Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal playing in the background O_O*
*huggles Maan's voodoo doll* I'M SOWWY MAAN! i won't do it again! well. maybe. give me SG2 and it's a guarantee LOL
i actually feel sorry for Annie, and i like her character. yes, she got carried away, but that's realistic. and after all that s*** that Arjun said, a person with raging hormones like Annie...well, it was bound to happen. i blame science! ROFL now i want her to bulk up, poof out her chest (er, not necessarily), and NOT TELL MAAN ANYTHING. harbor this tragedy inside her, and move on as if nothing happened. live life to the fullest. that'll be the best revenge. (hehe, i also watch Sasural Gendha Phool, and this dialgoue was in Friday's episode. funny no?)

oh, and when i said i'm a sucker for angst, it's like...i like it. strangely. i mean, i don't like, but i do. ARGH, i'm confusing myself, never mind. OK, i like angst, if the ending's happy! Big smile

TELLYBUZZ! I'M COMING AFTER YOU! WITH MY LAWYERS! MY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTIN' YO PEOPLE! Road Rage
First of all, I must congratulate you becaaaaaaause **drumroll por favor**: You are now a budhi!!!!!....uh...um what I mean to say is, that your a senior memba now!Party Hooray!LOL

Oh by God, right now I am craving for Maan and Geet to be together in da same room in da same scene!! They need to apologize to each other and huggle, cuddle, and double bubble each other! Oh wait, they will do all of that in the PKYEK's Valentine Special! woohoo!!Big smile

AngryDamn you science!Angry Damn you DNA! AngryDamn you for unnecessarily "turning on" AA's survival of the fittest genes that led both of them to lose their virginity and honor! wow, unintentional double meaning there...haha I crack me up! LOLROFLROFLROFL Anyway, u r right. Annie should not tell Maan about her adventures with a certain poofle-chested Tarzan.Dead His revenge will remain incomplete and he will be so shocked that he will go into coma like his sister! and thats the end of the Rathod chapter!LOL
oh oops! I will only watch angst if i'm in the mood to cry and be overdrammatic. otherwise Thumbs Down for me...

so, i was watching a let's play on youtube of this game called Okami (which is based off of Japanese mythology) and I want to buy the game soooo badly!!!!! Hopefully I will find a copy for the Wii. Do you play videogames?

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]

First of all, I must congratulate you becaaaaaaause **drumroll por favor**: You are now a budhi!!!!!....uh...um what I mean to say is, that your a senior memba now!Party Hooray!LOL

Oh by God, right now I am craving for Maan and Geet to be together in da same room in da same scene!! They need to apologize to each other and huggle, cuddle, and double bubble each other! Oh wait, they will do all of that in the PKYEK's Valentine Special! woohoo!!Big smile

AngryDamn you science!Angry Damn you DNA! AngryDamn you for unnecessarily "turning on" AA's survival of the fittest genes that led both of them to lose their virginity and honor! wow, unintentional double meaning there...haha I crack me up! ROFL Anyway, u r right. Annie should not tell Maan about her adventures with a certain poofle-chested Tarzan.Dead His revenge will remain incomplete and he will be so shocked that he will go into coma like his sister! and thats the end of the Rathod chapter!LOL
oh oops! I will only watch angst if i'm in the mood to cry and be overdrammatic. otherwise Thumbs Down for me...

so, i was watching a let's play on youtube of this game called Okami (which is based off of Japanese mythology) and I want to buy the game soooo badly!!!!! Hopefully I will find a copy for the Wii. Do you play videogames?

O.M.G. O. O. M. G. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyi9cP7R9s (Ramesh kaun hai? ROFL)
ain't it sad that i didn't realize my own promotion UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE POINTED IT OUT TO ME?? *fail, fail, fail*
hai rama, main kya karoon, main budhi ho gayi, haan, budhi ho gayi!! ROFL

oh, Maaneet better do some snugga-wugga, somethin-somethin, or else imma open my last can o' whupass on 'em. Cool
POOFLE CHESTED TARZAN!! Poof your big chest in, poof your big chest out, poof your big chest in and shake it all about! (awkward...)
ah, it's ok, i understand the whole angst thing. actually, my liking for angst is angsty. i don't wanna like it, yet i find myself attracted to it, even when i know i shouldn't. CryLOL
Okami? AWESOME. i've only heard of it tho. and i like watching people play videogames, but have never gathered up the reflexes required to do so myself. ROFL well, i can play WiiFit and WiiSports and Resort, and DDR is my THANG, but i don't play like, character games.

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]

AngryDamn you science!Angry Damn you DNA! AngryDamn you for unnecessarily "turning on" AA's survival of the fittest genes that led both of them to lose their virginity and honor! wow, unintentional double meaning there...haha I crack me up! ROFL Anyway, u r right. Annie should not tell Maan about her adventures with a certain poofle-chested Tarzan.Dead His revenge will remain incomplete and he will be so shocked that he will go into coma like his sister! and thats the end of the Rathod chapter!LOL

O.M.G. O. O. M. G. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyi9cP7R9s (Ramesh kaun hai? ROFL)
ain't it sad that i didn't realize my own promotion UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE POINTED IT OUT TO ME?? *fail, fail, fail*
hai rama, main kya karoon, main budhi ho gayi, haan, budhi ho gayi!! ROFL

oh, Maaneet better do some snugga-wugga, somethin-somethin, or else imma open my last can o' whupass on 'em. Cool
POOFLE CHESTED TARZAN!! Poof your big chest in, poof your big chest out, poof your big chest in and shake it all about! (awkward...)
ah, it's ok, i understand the whole angst thing. actually, my liking for angst is angsty. i don't wanna like it, yet i find myself attracted to it, even when i know i shouldn't. CryLOL
Okami? AWESOME. i've only heard of it tho. and i like watching people play videogames, but have never gathered up the reflexes required to do so myself. ROFL well, i can play WiiFit and WiiSports and Resort, and DDR is my THANG, but i don't play like, character games.
Its alright dear! I didn't notice my upgrade until i reached my 200th post *shakes head*Smile
Haha great music video! I adore Gurmeet's laugh shooo muuuchh, shooo shweet! Kaju is certainly a very talented VM maker! Have u seen this one she made?----------------------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDeponyVxs ** open mouth drooling** Haye mera sher! **giggles** It's such a bummer that he's going to be off limits soon though. Cry 

OMG Maaneet cuddle-wuddled today! the first hug they shared after their marriage, which now feels like it happened eons ago. Plus I must give a standing ovation to hamare sherni DD for running around KM with her dupatta on FI-YA and to GC for putting it out so sexily!!Clap

I don't have DDR otherwise i would be prancing around to "Butterfly" all dayROFL, but i do have wiisports, carnival games, and super mario brosWink 
If you ever get into videogames, you HAVE to play Kingdom Hearts. Its the best friggin' game in da world!!!!Big smile

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]
Its alright dear! I didn't notice my upgrade until i reached my 200th post *shakes head*Smile
Haha great music video! I adore Gurmeet's laugh shooo muuuchh, shooo shweet! Kaju is certainly a very talented VM maker! Have u seen this one she made?----------------------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDeponyVxs ** open mouth drooling** Haye mera sher! **giggles** It's such a bummer that he's going to be off limits soon though. Cry 

OMG Maaneet cuddle-wuddled today! the first hug they shared after their marriage, which now feels like it happened eons ago. Plus I must give a standing ovation to hamare sherni DD for running around KM with her dupatta on FI-YA and to GC for putting it out so sexily!!Clap

I don't have DDR otherwise i would be prancing around to "Butterfly" all dayROFL, but i do have wiisports, carnival games, and super mario brosWink 
If you ever get into videogames, you HAVE to play Kingdom Hearts. Its the best friggin' game in da world!!!!Big smile

IKR? Kaju is AMAZING! i love that one, and the Tai Chi Strip Master one, too. Blushing

i think DD deserves a bonus for that fire scene Pinch
i wonder, does GC wear shoes made of Kevlar or something? ROFL for some reason, the first time i saw that scene, i imagined Maan's character going, "DANG IT, look at what you've done, Geet. MY SHOES!!" ROFL
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME! i loved everything about it, yes, even the AA scenes, cuz i like their track now. i prefer this awkward battle to the romance, cuz romance should be left to the pros. LOL some people were complaining about how they thought there was something "missing" in Maan during the sorry scene. i beg to differ, since i don't like ekta-type shows where everyone gasps. i mean, imagine, how lame would that have been? "Geet?! Tumhe pata chal gaya? Nahiiiiinnnn!" and the expression in his eyes was perfect. it was content, and calm, like, okay, she knows, i don't have to hide it anymore. and he WANTED to be calming, since she was the one spazzing out. LOL GAYI BHAINS PANI MAIN!! Buffalo ROFL DD was TOO GOOD. her tears, and her cute self-talks, and her ADORABLE "hamare Punjab main" dialogue...UFF!
and i loved their way of apologizing to each other. it was so mature and hubby-wifey. Embarrassed
Kingdom Hearts. if only i had a quarter for every time someone told me to check it out. LOL i'll keep it in mind, though! who knows, perhaps getting into videogames can be next year's resolution!Big smile

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]

IKR? Kaju is AMAZING! i love that one, and the Tai Chi Strip Master one, too. Blushing

i think DD deserves a bonus for that fire scene Pinch
i wonder, does GC wear shoes made of Kevlar or something? ROFL for some reason, the first time i saw that scene, i imagined Maan's character going, "DANG IT, look at what you've done, Geet. MY SHOES!!" ROFL
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME! i loved everything about it, yes, even the AA scenes, cuz i like their track now. i prefer this awkward battle to the romance, cuz romance should be left to the pros. LOL some people were complaining about how they thought there was something "missing" in Maan during the sorry scene. i beg to differ, since i don't like ekta-type shows where everyone gasps. i mean, imagine, how lame would that have been? "Geet?! Tumhe pata chal gaya? Nahiiiiinnnn!" and the expression in his eyes was perfect. it was content, and calm, like, okay, she knows, i don't have to hide it anymore. and he WANTED to be calming, since she was the one spazzing out. LOL GAYI BHAINS PANI MAIN!! Buffalo ROFL DD was TOO GOOD. her tears, and her cute self-talks, and her ADORABLE "hamare Punjab main" dialogue...UFF!
and i loved their way of apologizing to each other. it was so mature and hubby-wifey. Embarrassed
Kingdom Hearts. if only i had a quarter for every time someone told me to check it out. LOL i'll keep it in mind, though! who knows, perhaps getting into videogames can be next year's resolution!Big smile
I gots no school today!!! booey-yaahh!:cheeky:

aghh i love the Tai Chi Strip Star VM too! Its so super steamy, I can't help blushing everytime that i see it!Blushing
I know! Maan didn't overreact drammatically after knowing Geet found out 'bout the baby's condition and I'm glad that he stayed in character. Calm, contented, caring Maan...*sighs* 
I loved the fact that naughty Maan is back in today's ep! asking for (not to mention shamelessy trying to pry off!!) his shirt that Geet accidentally wore, plus him in a VEST totally made my day! *sighs* 
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *siiiiighhhhh* Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yup, now its confirmed that I'm totally bowled over and obssesed with Maan! U know, the background of my desktop is a collage of Maan pictures from his workout and shower attire! His pics are in my mp3 too. My friends also have come to realize how pagal i amSilly

Yup you mustjoin the world of videogames!Big smile Join ussssss... *Smegal's voice*
You won't regret it, that i assure! Unless you become addicted to it, which is another chapter that we will worry about laterLOL jab bhaains pani mein gayi, tab! hahahaROFL

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

aghh i love the Tai Chi Strip Star VM too! Its so super steamy, I can't help blushing everytime that i see it!Blushing
I know! Maan didn't overreact drammatically after knowing Geet found out 'bout the baby's condition and I'm glad that he stayed in character. Calm, contented, caring Maan...*sighs* 
I loved the fact that naughty Maan is back in today's ep! asking for (not to mention shamelessy trying to pry off!!) his shirt that Geet accidentally wore, plus him in a VEST totally made my day! *sighs* 
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *siiiiighhhhh* Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yup, now its confirmed that I'm totally bowled over and obssesed with Maan! U know, the background of my desktop is a collage of Maan pictures from his workout and shower attire! His pics are in my mp3 too. My friends also have come to realize how pagal i amSilly

Yup you mustjoin the world of videogames!Big smile Join ussssss... *Smegal's voice*
You won't regret it, that i assure! Unless you become addicted to it, which is another chapter that we will worry about laterLOL jab bhaains pani mein gayi, tab! hahahaROFL

no...school...? Perplexed *twitch, twitch* NOT FAIR! but i actually have fun at school, cuz all my friends and i do is talk about...*drumroll* MAAN!

my ipod has 200-something pictures, and 70% of those are of Maan. in fact, just today, my friend decided to steal my ipod and look through the pictures, and she's like, "WHOA, HE'S HOT!" ROFLlike, no kidding!

OYE! STOP SPOILING! *subconsciously gets annoyed at the fact that her words have automatically turned bold...ah, well* me hasn't seen the epi yet! Pinch

so, don't worry, i'm just as crazy as u are!! and i love GC for Maan, no matter what other people say, w/out GC --> no Maan, w/out DD --> no Geet, so HA!
Hysterical

*SMEAGOL'S VOICE* WHAT DID YOU SAY? (the hobbits are going to Isengard! the hobbits, the hobbits, the hobbits, to isengard, to isengard! ROFLROFL have u seen that vid?)
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

no...school...? Perplexed *twitch, twitch* NOT FAIR! but i actually have fun at school, cuz all my friends and i do is talk about...*drumroll* MAAN!

my ipod has 200-something pictures, and 70% of those are of Maan. in fact, just today, my friend decided to steal my ipod and look through the pictures, and she's like, "WHOA, HE'S HOT!" ROFLlike, no kidding!

OYE! STOP SPOILING! *subconsciously gets annoyed at the fact that her words have automatically turned bold...ah, well* me hasn't seen the epi yet! Pinch

so, don't worry, i'm just as crazy as u are!! and i love GC for Maan, no matter what other people say, w/out GC --> no Maan, w/out DD --> no Geet, so HA!
Hysterical

*SMEAGOL'S VOICE* WHAT DID YOU SAY? (the hobbits are going to Isengard! the hobbits, the hobbits, the hobbits, to isengard, to isengard! ROFLROFL have u seen that vid?)
not to brag, but we have over 11 inches of snow here!!ROFL
geez, im really hoping for another snow day on tuesday (thats when i have my orgo and physics exams) *crosses fingers* pshh who am i kidding? My college is such a kanjoos...>:(
oh whoops, i'm berry sorry! *holds both ears and gives Tamaki ishtyle puppy eyes* I get so excited that i blabber away all the details of the episode....he he he, sorry bud.
WARNING! I'M ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT TODAY'S EPISODE JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!!!!!!!!......................................
Alrighty, I think its safe to continue, unless you DIDNT actually see the episode yet and couldn't help yourself to scroll down out of curiosity in which that case, you are to be blamed because you had been forewarned!ROFL 5...4...3...2...1.....

zowie!! today's episode just killed meh! Another almost kiss, and by golly this one took the cake!!! is it just me or have you noticed that over time, the distance between maaneet lips during their "almost kisses" is decreasing? *hyperventilating*Dead  gosh where is a banana peel when you need it?! i mean someone becomes victimized by a banana peel in EVERY Ouran episodeLOL why not give Maaneet a little push?Wink 

hmmm i have to wonder: who this mysterious person is that seems to wanna come between our maaneet....Vicky?Confused Dev?Confused Adi?!LOL why Adi you are asking?
Check this promo--------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGAej6F6NDg
 if you pause it at the right moment at 9 seconds you can see that this stalker guy is wearing glasses! hmmm thats a grande clue if i've seen one *scratches chin and looks up thoughtfully*
what do u think?

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 06 February 2011 at 9:41am

kdg129

Go to top