Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 5)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Originally posted by kdg129

HECK YA!!! Ohh!! Ohh!! I volunteer to bring the Rice Krispies!! I'll bring my sis too, she's just as crazily insane as us!Silly

And as for Brij daarrrling (drawl out that word in a British accent plzBig smile), uska dostana ki kahani kabhi khatam nahi hoga. Ab woh jail mein apni nayi zindagi shuru karega un smelly buff nange pange criminal waalon ke saath. Approve 
ROFL
OMIGOSHHH Maan and Geet are half-married now! **squeals and bounces off the walls in a very unrealistic manner**
I just hope that no other bewakoof peeps come to delay it anymore. I will punt them through the roof and it won't be pur-dyCool

RICE KRISPIES? dude, i say we make some s'mores too! unbeatable! (and yay, u're sis is cwazy too!! i wish my sis was, but...er...she's 10. ROFL

ooh, boy, would i love to see how Brij finds his TRUE soulmate in jail. i would actually rather watch that than our little hormonals here. *cough, cough* . i mean, Annie ne bilkul pakka kar diya ki woh Dev ki behen hai! Clap

HALF-MARRIED! for some reason that reminds me of half-lives of substances in chemistry Geek
i have a serious problem, i suppose. but i'm liking this kichaoing of the marriage. what i don't like is the way they're kichaoing it by including long AA scenes.Ouch i mean, i don't mind their scenes, either, cuz some of the stuff seriously foreshadows future events...but..ergh. i'm just glad that Gurti get some break time! Dancing
and i think there's going to be a HUGE dhamaka in the 2nd half of the shaadi! i trust the CVs...takdeer se bhi zyada...LOL
Party

edit--> oh, DAAAAARLING, won't u be just a DAAAAARLING and bring the drinks, too? chip-chip-cheerio!
don't forget the puppy chow and samosas!! U don't mind Vernors right? Me Heart! wow we are gonna be so FAT when dis partay is ova!Party
oh-noes, we must bring your sister to our side! "Better too early than too late" as...well, a famous dude's existance that I don't acknowledge says or said.Smile
I like the marriage rasams and shaguns they are showing. u know what I really really want??, I would like the ladkas and ladkis to play that game we see in movies all the time with finding the dulha's shoes and getting lotza dough for it!Thumbs Up Put more use of these amazing side characters instead of AA! They can play tag in the dark for all we care! LOL and nope, we don't want Gurti falling ill again.Dead 
Hmm, did u see that they used BD for Maan in a few scenes? *sigh*, I love this fictional character soo much that my super dooper X-ray vision immediately detected the absence GC's magical presence (he's the only one who perfects Maan's role, from the             " pichey ka view" as wellDay Dreaming)...
I hope more dhamaka means fire crackers! I don'tknow  if my poor ol' heart can take much more "surprises"Broken Heart 
what say?

*looks down at pot belly* GOING to be fat? idk about that. ROFL Vernor's? GIRL, ARE U  MY LONG-LOST ALTER-EGO OR SOMETHING? *high five!*
btw, i don't really have a pot belly. just saying. ROFL
and ACTUALLY, my sis has a low capacity for romance right now, so i've been downloading all the episodes and compiling them so she can watch them when she's older! Big smile
and they're doing the SHOE THING! YES! JOOTHE DO PAISE LO! actually, no, no. PAISE CHODO, AUR JOOTHON SE AA KO MARO!
because they are Censored
i'm sort of glad they're showing this track, because i'm 99% sure the CVs are gonna show consequences and therefore wind up a moral learn-a-lesson story. BUT in order to do that, we don't wanna see the b****es gettin' laid >_<
AGAIN, i blame the channel, not the CVs. i'm POSITIVE if it was still 5 days a week we wouldn't have to put up with it. but hey, the CVs wanna make the last episode of the week special, so the 2nd last episode of the week was compromised. Cry
tho, i wonder if they truly went all the way. i'm not sure they did. WAAAHAHAHA, pweez don't wuin Awjun's chawactah! khair, woh tho mujhe pehle se hi gaddha nazar aa raha tha. aur uske upar uska POOFY POOFY seena. Dead

edit--> I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD THIS. u're so right, even Gurmeet's back is hotter than normal ROFL cuz i could totally tell, too. it's his posture, it's very well maintained. (which makes me happyful, cuz my posture is super stiff straight, and my friends always make fun of me for never being able to slouch Cry)
(whereas this Arjun looks like he's puffing out his chest on purpose to seem manly >_<)

Edited by kdg129 - 21 January 2011 at 10:27am

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

HECK YA!!! Ohh!! Ohh!! I volunteer to bring the Rice Krispies!! I'll bring my sis too, she's just as crazily insane as us!Silly

And as for Brij daarrrling (drawl out that word in a British accent plzBig smile), uska dostana ki kahani kabhi khatam nahi hoga. Ab woh jail mein apni nayi zindagi shuru karega un smelly buff nange pange criminal waalon ke saath. Approve 
ROFL
OMIGOSHHH Maan and Geet are half-married now! **squeals and bounces off the walls in a very unrealistic manner**
I just hope that no other bewakoof peeps come to delay it anymore. I will punt them through the roof and it won't be pur-dyCool

RICE KRISPIES? dude, i say we make some s'mores too! unbeatable! (and yay, u're sis is cwazy too!! i wish my sis was, but...er...she's 10. ROFL

ooh, boy, would i love to see how Brij finds his TRUE soulmate in jail. i would actually rather watch that than our little hormonals here. *cough, cough* . i mean, Annie ne bilkul pakka kar diya ki woh Dev ki behen hai! Clap

HALF-MARRIED! for some reason that reminds me of half-lives of substances in chemistry Geek
i have a serious problem, i suppose. but i'm liking this kichaoing of the marriage. what i don't like is the way they're kichaoing it by including long AA scenes.Ouch i mean, i don't mind their scenes, either, cuz some of the stuff seriously foreshadows future events...but..ergh. i'm just glad that Gurti get some break time! Dancing
and i think there's going to be a HUGE dhamaka in the 2nd half of the shaadi! i trust the CVs...takdeer se bhi zyada...LOL
Party

edit--> oh, DAAAAARLING, won't u be just a DAAAAARLING and bring the drinks, too? chip-chip-cheerio!
don't forget the puppy chow and samosas!! U don't mind Vernors right? Me Heart! wow we are gonna be so FAT when dis partay is ova!Party
oh-noes, we must bring your sister to our side! "Better too early than too late" as...well, a famous dude's existance that I don't acknowledge says or said.Smile
I like the marriage rasams and shaguns they are showing. u know what I really really want??, I would like the ladkas and ladkis to play that game we see in movies all the time with finding the dulha's shoes and getting lotza dough for it!Thumbs Up Put more use of these amazing side characters instead of AA! They can play tag in the dark for all we care! LOL and nope, we don't want Gurti falling ill again.Dead 
Hmm, did u see that they used BD for Maan in a few scenes? *sigh*, I love this fictional character soo much that my super dooper X-ray vision immediately detected the absence GC's magical presence (he's the only one who perfects Maan's role, from the             " pichey ka view" as wellDay Dreaming)...
I hope more dhamaka means fire crackers! I don'tknow  if my poor ol' heart can take much more "surprises"Broken Heart 
what say?

*looks down at pot belly* GOING to be fat? idk about that. ROFL Vernor's? GIRL, ARE U  MY LONG-LOST ALTER-EGO OR SOMETHING? *high five!*
btw, i don't really have a pot belly. just saying. ROFL
and ACTUALLY, my sis has a low capacity for romance right now, so i've been downloading all the episodes and compiling them so she can watch them when she's older! Big smile
and they're doing the SHOE THING! YES! JOOTHE DO PAISE LO! actually, no, no. PAISE CHODO, AUR JOOTHON SE AA KO MARO!
because they are Censored
i'm sort of glad they're showing this track, because i'm 99% sure the CVs are gonna show consequences and therefore wind up a moral learn-a-lesson story. BUT in order to do that, we don't wanna see the b****es gettin' laid >_<
AGAIN, i blame the channel, not the CVs. i'm POSITIVE if it was still 5 days a week we wouldn't have to put up with it. but hey, the CVs wanna make the last episode of the week special, so the 2nd last episode of the week was compromised. Cry
tho, i wonder if they truly went all the way. i'm not sure they did. WAAAHAHAHA, pweez don't wuin Awjun's chawactah! khair, woh tho mujhe pehle se hi gaddha nazar aa raha tha. aur uske upar uska POOFY POOFY seena. Dead

edit--> I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD THIS. u're so right, even Gurmeet's back is hotter than normal ROFL cuz i could totally tell, too. it's his posture, it's very well maintained. (which makes me happyful, cuz my posture is super stiff straight, and my friends always make fun of me for never being able to slouch Cry)
(whereas this Arjun looks like he's puffing out his chest on purpose to seem manly >_<)
Shweetness!! Now I know that your my soul sista!Dancing 
BIG JAADO KI JHAAPI!!!! Hug
Pfttttt.....*giggles*, you be having a pot belly?! Pig Dusth mine eyes deciev-th me? Dusth thou know-ith what this mean-ith....oh alright ALRIGHT I'll stop speaking Shakespearean before you through ur flats at meOuch.  ok what was i saying? oh yes: The excessive carbon dioxide build up in your abdomen has caused severe bloatation and the sole remedy is to release it. Yes, you heard me, you MUST let it go!!!! tumhare pas sirf do raste hai, ek upar aur ek niche. meri maa hamesha kehti hai ki upar niche say better hai.ROFL After me now: ***BRAPPPPP***  there, now you feel more halka phulka na?LOL Ab saaarrii tension literally hawa mein goneROFL

Wow for the first time one of my predictions came true! they actually played the jhooti game!! And Adi/Pinky making googly-eyes too each other was freakin' awesome! and thennn AA...*sigh* i don't even want to talk about them. Arjun, his bloated chest, and confusing ishares...Dead

Questionhmm, can you bend your index finger upwards when you point? Most of my friends can't and it freaks them out when i show themLOL...oh and i cannot keep my posture to save my life so i will probably be a hunchback when i am budhiLOL
EDIT: omg i just came back from the mall and got these super cute navy blue flats!!! thought u might want to knowBig smile

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 21 January 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Pfttttt.....*giggles*, you be having a pot belly?! Pig Dusth mine eyes deciev-th me? Dusth thou know-ith what this mean-ith....oh alright ALRIGHT I'll stop speaking Shakespearean before you through ur flats at meOuch.  ok what was i saying? oh yes: The excessive carbon dioxide build up in your abdomen has caused severe bloatation and the sole remedy is to release it. Yes, you heard me, you MUST let it go!!!! tumhare pas sirf do raste hai, ek upar aur ek niche. meri maa hamesha kehti hai ki upar niche say better hai.ROFL After me now: ***BRAPPPPP***  there, now you feel more halka phulka na?LOL Ab saaarrii tension literally hawa mein goneROFL

Wow for the first time one of my predictions came true! they actually played the jhooti game!! And Adi/Pinky making googly-eyes too each other was freakin' awesome! and thennn AA...*sigh* i don't even want to talk about them. Arjun, his bloated chest, and confusing ishares...Dead

Questionhmm, can you bend your index finger upwards when you point? Most of my friends can't and it freaks them out when i show themLOL...oh and i cannot keep my posture to save my life so i will probably be a hunchback when i am budhiLOL
EDIT: omg i just came back from the mall and got these super cute navy blue flats!!! thought u might want to knowBig smile

*starts singing "Hey, Soul Sister!"* HugHugHug
i hath not a pot belly, oh wench of mine. doth you not know, i be joketh. *raises a flat in a threatening gesture, then flips it in the air so that it somehow lands on her feet, Rajnikanth ishtyle* from Shakespeare to Rajnikanth: The Journey ROFL MIND IT!
AND BTW, i had burped A LONG TIME before reading u're post because of my beloved ginger ale. this was Canada Dry, tho. still, gingy ale is gingy ale! LOL *looks down at currently flat stomach* such helpful advice i can only receive from thee! Big smile

YAY FOR THE JOOTHI GAME!! Shoes ---> that's the best shoe sign i could find in the smiley thing. Confused

*considers addressing the AA battery, then decides they're not worth it*

i have tiny fingers. they're not stubby (thank Babaji) lekin they're petite, which i hate Pinch so, my fingers are the most INFLEXIBLE fingers one has ever owned. but strangely enough, i just learned that i CAN point my finger upward when i point. actually, that's the natural position when i do point. Confused *stares at weird hands*
oh, as for your posture problem...i can't really help much aside from giving u a bell to ring Tongue

n..n...NAVY BLUE FLATS? did i mention BLUE is my FAVORITE COLOR EVER? 99% of my wardrobe is BLUE! *snatches away the flats*
THEY'RE MINE NOW! MUHAHAHAHA!! Devil 4

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

*starts singing "Hey, Soul Sister!"* HugHugHug
i hath not a pot belly, oh wench of mine. doth you not know, i be joketh. *raises a flat in a threatening gesture, then flips it in the air so that it somehow lands on her feet, Rajnikanth ishtyle* from Shakespeare to Rajnikanth: The Journey ROFL MIND IT!
AND BTW, i had burped A LONG TIME before reading u're post because of my beloved ginger ale. this was Canada Dry, tho. still, gingy ale is gingy ale! LOL *looks down at currently flat stomach* such helpful advice i can only receive from thee! Big smile

YAY FOR THE JOOTHI GAME!! Shoes ---> that's the best shoe sign i could find in the smiley thing. Confused

*considers addressing the AA battery, then decides they're not worth it*

i have tiny fingers. they're not stubby (thank Babaji) lekin they're petite, which i hate Pinch so, my fingers are the most INFLEXIBLE fingers one has ever owned. but strangely enough, i just learned that i CAN point my finger upward when i point. actually, that's the natural position when i do point. Confused *stares at weird hands*
oh, as for your posture problem...i can't really help much aside from giving u a bell to ring Tongue

n..n...NAVY BLUE FLATS? did i mention BLUE is my FAVORITE COLOR EVER? 99% of my wardrobe is BLUE! *snatches away the flats*
THEY'RE MINE NOW! MUHAHAHAHA!! Devil 4
My flatsies!!! NOOOOO!!! I want them back missy! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! **pulls out wand**
"Petrificus Totalis!" xxaquafirexx yells in triumphant victory as kdg129's body helplessly goes rigid. Then, she happily snatches back flats and undos spell since she is way too nice of a person.
boom chika wah wah!!Big smile
hey you burped already? why didn't you stop me from ranting?! so thats why....THAT'S WHY you had that "been-there-done-that" look on your face while I was blissfully unaware while samja-ing that situation to you!! **GASP** Itna bada dhoka to mujhe aaj tak nahi mila!Cry That's it! you have to drink all of this Vernors **shoves a 2 liter bottle** and we are going to re-enact this scene the way it was SUPPOSED to be!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!Evil Smile
Wow me iz such a gud dwama queen, aye?ROFL
Nice jhootis btw, tennies all the way!! **air pound**
hmm, my fingers aren't petite, but they aren't sausages either. They do look more petite if i wear nail polish....it's like an optical illusion...wait wha? Shocked **stares REALLY hard at confusing fingers**
A bell? but Quasimodo never got rid of his hunchback! **GASPP** More dhoka!!!Shocked
ROFLROFLROFL

Mind it! I Mind it! You Mind it! We all Mind it! Mind! Mind! Mind! Mind!  (sorry I have sugar filled yogurt in my systemLOL) so you watch Rajni movies? I have yet to see Robot! I love Chandramukhi, that movie is the epitome of epicness!

I sincerely hope Maaneet tie the knot in today's episode!Day Dreaming

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]

My flatsies!!! NOOOOO!!! I want them back missy! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! **pulls out wand**
"Petrificus Totalis!" xxaquafirexx yells in triumphant victory as kdg129's body helplessly goes rigid. Then, she happily snatches back flats and undos spell since she is way too nice of a person.
hey you burped already? why didn't you stop me from ranting?! so thats why....THAT'S WHY you had that "been-there-done-that" look on your face while I was blissfully unaware while samja-ing that situation to you!! **GASP** Itna bada dhoka to mujhe aaj tak nahi mila!Cry That's it! you have to drink all of this Vernors **shoves a 2 liter bottle** and we are going to re-enact this scene the way it was SUPPOSED to be!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!Evil Smile
hmm, my fingers aren't petite, but they aren't sausages either. They do look more petite if i wear nail polish....it's like an optical illusion...wait wha? Shocked **stares REALLY hard at confusing fingers**
A bell? but Quasimodo never got rid of his hunchback! **GASPP** More dhoka!!!Shocked
ROFLROFLROFL

Mind it! I Mind it! You Mind it! We all Mind it! Mind! Mind! Mind! Mind!  (sorry I have sugar filled yogurt in my systemLOL) so you watch Rajni movies? I have yet to see Robot! I love Chandramukhi, that movie is the epitome of epicness!

(my name's Kiran btw, so u don't have say "kdg129's body" LOL)

*pulls wand out* LEVICORPUS! *smirks as her opponents' body dangles upside down in the air and is about to snatch the flatsies back when she is hit by a realization*
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. i just realized we are legitly celebrating Maaneet's shaadi by playing the jhoothi game AMONGST OURSELVES!! *manic laughter* HAHAHAHAHA! we are probably the BEST FANS EVER, cuz we do these things subconciously! ROFL
*realizes her opponent's face getting redder by the minute and undoes the spell, handing back the flats*
er. here. my bad. Big smile
*BRRAAAAP* there. happy? u told meh so. do da, do da. Tongue

u know, when u really start staring at your hands, or any other aspect of your body (not to be taken pervertedly Pinch) then i, personally, find it very interesting. maybe it's the biologist in me. u know, one time, i was so fascinated by my hands' bone structure that i had the urge to see EXACTLY how it looked on the inside.
no, i didn't cut my hand off. ROFL *EMO ALERT...not*
but what i did do was look up pics of legit human dissections, and instead of being grossed out, i got all the more fascinated. which is why *crosses fingers* i'm hoping i get Anatomy junior year.

DHOKE PE DHOKA, DHOKE PE LADKI, AQUA RAHEGI, EK HUNCHBACK BUDHI! ROFL
(song reference --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q22pkEoqXY...*sigh* Shammi Kapoor is indeed a classic. but i like Shashi Kapoor bettah, looks-wise LOL *hopes Aqua knows what she's talking about*)

*clears throat and sings seriously* I Mind You...You Mind Me...We are a Mindful Phamily...With a great big Smirk and a Poke from Me to You...Won't You Say You Mind Me Too?
*bows to enthused clapping* thank ya, thank ya bury much. *Kiran has left the building. WACAO!*

i actually don't watch Rajnikanth. *guilty look* i'm not into..er...well. i'm a very Northy person, if u catch my drift. *dodges entourage of tomatoes and chappals*
tho i did live in Bangalore for 2 years! (and how!  nobody ever understood me, nor i them! Cry) but i have watched Om Shanti Om. have you? and i've seen scenes from Sivaji (well, just the songs, really, but i love 'em!) Big smile *is trying to redeem herself*

oh, today's episode will be the one!! i'm (almost) positive of it! tho that fb pic has put me in tizzy. i mean, i'm not one of those fans who are crazily despo for the SG, but i wouldn't mind one, ya know? Wink but when i see a pic like THAT. well. maybe he's playing hard to get again? ROFL

oh, and i like the fact that Daarji is coming. he's the one responsible for it all. and rather than seeing Maan and Geet's respect for him as wrong, i think it's an act of high maturity on their part. this old guy ex-monster dude is asking for forgiveness, and they're granting it to him. that just makes their characters all the more amazing. as for him doing the Kanyadaan, it's biologically and traditionally right, since he's her direct relative. but when it comes to the right of doing so, then he doesn't have the right to do it. but he still should, in my mind, cuz it's less of an honor for him, but a punishment. idk how to explain it, exactly, but...do u sort of get what i'm saying? ConfusedSilly

i hope Daarji admits that his ways created an incontrollable Frankenstein. *glares at the voodoo doll of Brij she keeps pinned to her corkboard*
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kdg129]

ROFLROFLROFL

(my name's Kiran btw, so u don't have say "kdg129's body" LOL)

*pulls wand out* LEVICORPUS! *smirks as her opponents' body dangles upside down in the air and is about to snatch the flatsies back when she is hit by a realization*
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. i just realized we are legitly celebrating Maaneet's shaadi by playing the jhoothi game AMONGST OURSELVES!! *manic laughter* HAHAHAHAHA! we are probably the BEST FANS EVER, cuz we do these things subconciously! ROFL
*realizes her opponent's face getting redder by the minute and undoes the spell, handing back the flats*
er. here. my bad. Big smile
*BRRAAAAP* there. happy? u told meh so. do da, do da. Tongue

u know, when u really start staring at your hands, or any other aspect of your body (not to be taken pervertedly Pinch) then i, personally, find it very interesting. maybe it's the biologist in me. u know, one time, i was so fascinated by my hands' bone structure that i had the urge to see EXACTLY how it looked on the inside.
no, i didn't cut my hand off. ROFL *EMO ALERT...not*
but what i did do was look up pics of legit human dissections, and instead of being grossed out, i got all the more fascinated. which is why *crosses fingers* i'm hoping i get Anatomy junior year.

DHOKE PE DHOKA, DHOKE PE LADKI, AQUA RAHEGI, EK HUNCHBACK BUDHI! ROFL
(song reference --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q22pkEoqXY...*sigh* Shammi Kapoor is indeed a classic. but i like Shashi Kapoor bettah, looks-wise LOL *hopes Aqua knows what she's talking about*)

*clears throat and sings seriously* I Mind You...You Mind Me...We are a Mindful Phamily...With a great big Smirk and a Poke from Me to You...Won't You Say You Mind Me Too?
*bows to enthused clapping* thank ya, thank ya bury much. *Kiran has left the building. WACAO!*

i actually don't watch Rajnikanth. *guilty look* i'm not into..er...well. i'm a very Northy person, if u catch my drift. *dodges entourage of tomatoes and chappals*
tho i did live in Bangalore for 2 years! (and how!  nobody ever understood me, nor i them! Cry) but i have watched Om Shanti Om. have you? and i've seen scenes from Sivaji (well, just the songs, really, but i love 'em!) Big smile *is trying to redeem herself*

oh, today's episode will be the one!! i'm (almost) positive of it! tho that fb pic has put me in tizzy. i mean, i'm not one of those fans who are crazily despo for the SG, but i wouldn't mind one, ya know? Wink but when i see a pic like THAT. well. maybe he's playing hard to get again? ROFL

oh, and i like the fact that Daarji is coming. he's the one responsible for it all. and rather than seeing Maan and Geet's respect for him as wrong, i think it's an act of high maturity on their part. this old guy ex-monster dude is asking for forgiveness, and they're granting it to him. that just makes their characters all the more amazing. as for him doing the Kanyadaan, it's biologically and traditionally right, since he's her direct relative. but when it comes to the right of doing so, then he doesn't have the right to do it. but he still should, in my mind, cuz it's less of an honor for him, but a punishment. idk how to explain it, exactly, but...do u sort of get what i'm saying? ConfusedSilly

i hope Daarji admits that his ways created an incontrollable Frankenstein. *glares at the voodoo doll of Brij she keeps pinned to her corkboard*
Shweet name Kiran! Hello, mera naam Ruhi hai!Smile Naam to kahi suna hoga **says with ishtyle**. Me encanta tus nombre Kiran! Esta muy awesometastico!  yes, I do realize that somewhere in those last sentences are mucho spanish failures, but what to do? Its been a few years since taking that class, so i've decided that speaking it in spanglish is mucho mas funner than plain boring inglis.LOL
HAILA! **slaps forehead loudly** I didn't even realize we were playing jhooti pakda pakdi in the name of Maan and Geet! 10 points to _____________(insert your Hogwarts House name here) for your impeccable observation!Clap
And now, for your other reward: **whips out wand with ishtyle** "Densaugeo!" Ruhi throws back her head and laughs deliriously as Kiran's frontal incisors swell to preposteruous dimensions. "That was for daring to steal MY flats and calling me budhi!!!" Ruhi gasps in between her uncontrolled laughter frenzy and the amount doubles over when Kiran falls down due to excessive denture baggage.ROFL
just kidding!!! JUST KIDDING!!! ACKKK!!! ***ducks just in time as flats, boots, tomatos, and a cricket batQuestion whiz above her head**
K:AngryAngryAngry 
R: Sorry Cry Big smile
K:
R: **holds both ears**
K:
R: yay, K has been manofied! Mission successful! **loud background applause**

LOL enjoyed my self talk...? ROFL
Excuse you btw. that was a very nice healthy dose of *BRAPP*. Mujhe tum pe bohot garv haiWink
and ahh Barney...its been a millenia since i watched you. poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke Dancing

OMG I love anatomy too!!!Big smile I find body structures to be very interesting and intriguing. You know what I like to do sometimes? I go into a dark room and turn a flashlight on. Then i put my finger or thumb on the flashlight and admire the veins that I see through my glowing skin. wow, it sounds so creepy when written out like thatShocked, but trust me its amazing and you don't have to cut yourself and make a messLOL!
haha I love Shammi Kapoor's expressions and Shashi is indeed a hottieWinkLOL.
wow you lived in Bangalore? i went there during my summer holidays, its very windy there! And clean comparing to Mumbai. What language is spoken there? Tamil? hmm i don't remember.

hey, I'm not about to throw chappals at you for not watching Rajni movies fullout silly! to tell you the truth, I only found out about him a few years ago while the whole world knew about him much more longer than thatTongue...so you're cool...but do watch Chandramukhi if you can. its really good. Fun Fact: Didya see Bhool Bhulaiya? It was copied off of Chandramukhi...Bollywooooddd **sighs in dispproval**
ohhh i love Om Shanti Om! omg I still cry during the scene where Om and Shanti are reaching toward each other in the burning mansion right before it ka-blammers, sending them into oblivionCry. i also Heart Aaja Nachle. Maduri Dixit is mah all time fav actress WHOOP WHOOP!

Dude, today's episode rocked! Maan and Geet are finalimente together legally and morally. The physical part, we are still dreaming aboutBlushingDay Dreaming....c'mon Geet, its time to test your himmat girl!! And thank goodness Darji came as a positive character. I am so glad that he apologized to Geet for his sin in front of the entire world and Geet being the beautiful kindhearted soul that she is accepted him in a heartbeat. Big thanks to Maan for fulfilling her every desire. SR in the near future??Blushing me hopes so!!
EDIT---------> just saw the new promo......no SR!!! Maan!!Angry I think i know why he is behaving like that, but still it hurts to watchPinchCry check Shinus's post!!

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 23 January 2011 at 8:49pm

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

m...mera naam pyaara hai? *SQUEEEEEE*
Ruhi! bada pyaara naam hai, lekin...kabhi suna nahin. ConfusedWinkLOL

Spanglish! C'est....genial! Mais j'aime mieux Francais. Tu t'appelle est tres mignonne! oh ya, my French skillz be so FLYYYYY. I said Spanglish is great, but I prefer French TongueAnd that your name is very cute! Embarrassed
10 POINTS TO...GRYFFINDOR!!! DING, DING, DING, DING, DING! ClapParty

after reading u're self talk...all i can say is...I Heart YOU!!! Hug mah sistah from another mistah! XD gee, that sounds weird.

i tend to do that, too. but i won't do one now, since i'm running short on time. *sniffs at the wisps of Achari chicken and butter naan emanating from the kitchen*

but i want my cricket bat back. it was HAND-SIGNED BY DHONI!! Blushing 

*is overwhelmed by the pride in Ruhi's eyes for her excellent burp* Roll

i shall finish this reply as soon as i get back! my lunch is calling me!

CONTINUED MUCH LATER ON-->

GO ANATOMY! GO SHAMMI! GO SHASHI! GO NOT-HITTING-ME-FOR-BEING-TOO-NORTH-INDIAN! ClapParty

Bangalore is primarily Kannada, since it's in Karnataka Big smile

it used to be clean, called the Garden City, but now it's like Construction Zone Pinch

and yes, i did see Bhool Bhulaiya! my reaction --> O_O and Clap

Om Shanti Om will be a classic, I'm sure of it! And I haven't seen Aaja Nachle, but I do love Madhuri Dixit! (not nearly as i love DD, tho. for some reason, DD has these magical eyes that can emote volumes...)

this shaadi was a beautiful success. everything, the whole Brij, Daarji drama thing was AMAZING.

i am super confused, but i think the PRECAP is legit, and the PROMO is a TRP Tactic. oh come on, after that Apple scene Blushing i seriously doubt the Promo should be taken too seriously. but today's episode was...*DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP PAINFUL SIGH* my mom and i literally SCREAMED and clutched at each others arms when she got THIS CLOSE. and then when it was just on the cheek, my Mom and I blushed like crazy and giggled like little girls. Embarrassed but i swear, my Mom's shriek was louder than mine! LOL

Edited by kdg129 - 24 January 2011 at 6:12pm

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Shocked

m...mera naam pyaara hai? *SQUEEEEEE*
Ruhi! bada pyaara naam hai, lekin...kabhi suna nahin. ConfusedWinkLOL

Spanglish! C'est....genial! Mais j'aime mieux Francais. Tu t'appelle est tres mignonne! oh ya, my French skillz be so FLYYYYY. I said Spanglish is great, but I prefer French TongueAnd that your name is very cute! Embarrassed
10 POINTS TO...GRYFFINDOR!!! DING, DING, DING, DING, DING! ClapParty

after reading u're self talk...all i can say is...I Heart YOU!!! Hug mah sistah from another mistah! XD gee, that sounds weird.

i tend to do that, too. but i won't do one now, since i'm running short on time. *sniffs at the wisps of Achari chicken and butter naan emanating from the kitchen*

but i want my cricket bat back. it was HAND-SIGNED BY DHONI!! Blushing 

*is overwhelmed by the pride in Ruhi's eyes for her excellent burp* Roll

i shall finish this reply as soon as i get back! my lunch is calling me!

CONTINUED MUCH LATER ON-->

GO ANATOMY! GO SHAMMI! GO SHASHI! GO NOT-HITTING-ME-FOR-BEING-TOO-NORTH-INDIAN! ClapParty

Bangalore is primarily Kannada, since it's in Karnataka Big smile

it used to be clean, called the Garden City, but now it's like Construction Zone Pinch

and yes, i did see Bhool Bhulaiya! my reaction --> O_O and Clap

Om Shanti Om will be a classic, I'm sure of it! And I haven't seen Aaja Nachle, but I do love Madhuri Dixit! (not nearly as i love DD, tho. for some reason, DD has these magical eyes that can emote volumes...)

this shaadi was a beautiful success. everything, the whole Brij, Daarji drama thing was AMAZING.

i am super confused, but i think the PRECAP is legit, and the PROMO is a TRP Tactic. oh come on, after that Apple scene Blushing i seriously doubt the Promo should be taken too seriously. but today's episode was...*DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP PAINFUL SIGH* my mom and i literally SCREAMED and clutched at each others arms when she got THIS CLOSE. and then when it was just on the cheek, my Mom and I blushed like crazy and giggled like little girls. Embarrassed but i swear, my Mom's shriek was louder than mine! LOL

You like mah name=  ROFL
lol at first i used to think that my name was very uncommon but I was proven wrong, and that too twice! idk about you, but sometimes I watch geet episodes on geetserial.in and one day i randomly scrolled down to see what people were commenting on the episode and this one chick named RUHI was there! I was floored I tell you! FLOORED!ShockedLOL
And here's the best tit-bit: PKYEK has a side character named RUHI  though she's kind of an idiot!!!!
HugHugHug *** tight squeezy hug*** Heart you too,"mah sistah from another mistah"!!
That was the best line I heard today! Technically though we must be related somewhere down the line right?Geek We brown people tend to have connections that we didn't thought existed. Take me for example: One of my mom's good friends live in the same sub division as us. We eventually found out that she is mom's cousin thrice removed!! Shocked i was like, whoaaa nelllly....Shocked So, yeah we are connected through this ginormous family tree somewhere...U may be my father's sister's daughter's friend's husband's brother's sister-in-law's daughter or something! LOL

ur cricket bat is hand signed by Dhoni?? ok there is NO way you're getting this back!!!!
be back in a sec.............**shuffle shuffle crack shatter bury bury tumble splinter** HAH! now you shall never find it, NEVA!!!!! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
Sorry gotta cut this one short, there is a Pizza Hut with my name on it, will be back hopefully tonight!Thumbs Up

kdg129

Go to top