Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 4)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurdas123

maan aur geet not go to jail pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well, we'll have to see about that. i just hope they're not tapkaoifying this jail thing cuz of the actors' personal reasons. ok, if the actors can't be available, that's fine. but please, no unnecessary story altering! Pinch
if this jail thing does happen, and it contributes to the story in a highly pivotal manner, THEN i'm not that against it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

LOL

*breathe in, breathe out*. whew. ab sambhal liya. LOL
actually, mere pass ek bhi boot nahin. main flats pehenthi hoon. Tongue GO FLATS!
oh, i'll add in some gravy and two biscuits, eh? i doubt u'd like cole slaw in this weather, but hey, u get it free! ROFL
pssht. tum mature ho, yeh bhi koi kehene ki baat hai? Star oh i love that punjabiness. are u punjabi? i'm Sindhi, btw, and we're not that far from Punjabis. Big smile
oh plz. yeh Vicky idhar US main Yash ke saath ash kar raha hoga. aur jab uska cue aagya, tho wo bolega "abhi? NAHIIIN. thoda aur wait nahin kar sakte? itna wait kiya hai, thoda aur kar lenge!" LOL
but really, i only take the bloopers and inconsistencies humorously, cuz even tho the show isn't what it was once before, it's still amazing for me. i compare it to other shows, movies, etc, and i realize that "hey, no matter what u say, Geet mai kuch to baat hai." and even tho i live in the US, i hate American entertainment now, because i always end up comparing it to Geet. (that's hyperbolic, of course, but....ya know *shrug*)
wat say? Embarrassed

edit--> btw, me go night-night now, so see (er...type to?) you in the morning! AUREVOIS, MON AMI!
Aww now I REALLY want to go and grab some KFC! Nothin' like a bit o' soul food, and whilst there be free coleslaw, I'm all for it!LOL
Ji dhanyavad ji, haye Rabba mujhe to bade sharam arahi haiEmbarrassed. You are Sindhi, thats so cool! So guess what, you get the honor of being my very first Sindhi friend!!!Hug I am a "Mumbai chi mulgi"Big smile. lol so that means I'm Marathi. btw your hindi is fantastic! I'm still learning through the continuous process of watching a million hindi movies and soap operas...
Oh my....mujhe to lagne laga hai ki Vicky ek Casanova hai... (drammatic repitition coming, just a heads up)........isliye......**screen shift from left whooshh**.......isliye.......**screen shift from right whoooshh**.......isliye ....uska dhyan to hamesha un "gori gori hot hot girls" par reheta hai....yaar MSK, what a messed up family you haveROFLROFL
I agree with you! Geet has that certain charm that no American show would be able to...well, show! There's only a few American drama I watch and that is Vampire Diaries and Outsourced. Do you watch PKYEK? its a good laugh....(my opinionErmm).
EDITTED:
Now must be off to Studyland! Will be back if I survive!Ouch

I'M SO HONORED!! Hug u're Marathi? that's awesome! i'm actually a Sindhi FROM MUMBAI. well, outskirts (u know, Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Thane type) LOL
aur shukriya, ji, shukriya! woh kya baat hai na, jab se main choti thi, mere maa baap mere saath hindi aur sindhi main hi baat karte the. aur bollywood tho hai hi! isiliye meri hindi acchi hai. aur haan, is Naintara ke wajah se bhi meri Hindi vocabulary bad gayi hai! have u noticed she always speaks in pure hindi? it's creepy!
it makes sense for Vicky to be a casanova, no? Dev turned out like that. Maan....is...THE ONLY EXCEPTION...MAAN...IS...THE ONLY EXCEPTION! *sung to the tune of the song by Paramore, "The Only Exception"* LOL tho after that SJK sequence i'm not so sure anymore Wink
Outsourced! Thumbs Up i watch that, Bones (occasionally), Lie to Me...there are a few others, but none that i'm really dedicated to.
PKYEK? well, if it wasn't for forum rules, i'd come quite clear w/ my opinion on that, but let's just say that we think on the same wavelength. LOL i'd rather watch our double AA battery than their acting! Pinch
Studyland!! i'll be seeing ya there! *curses AP Gov*
LOLLOLLOL
Are wah! Mumbai se aya meri dost, dost ko salaaam karo!LOL Achi baat hai, ab to me tumse hi hindi ki bhasha seekh sakti hu! haha!.....was that said correctly?Confused
Woah, i never noticed that NT speaks in pure hindi. good observation!Shocked I never think about her unless if she's on screen and SERIOUSLY threatening Maaneet (I mean, she's always thought about something bura about them but rarely took action. I would have said she's practically all hot air, and suddenly she's back with a bang and on a Geet killing spree!! OuchOuch). Anyways, I am forever shrouded by Maan + Geet's maganimous love to notice other details....I'm such a love-sick fanDay Dreaming 
hmm, I never watched Bones, but I should since everyone here pesters me saying its epic and allSmile
AP Gov is the worst I tell you. **shudders from past memories...well, nightmares**  
Taking college level Physics is such a pain in the butt tooDead. I don't even WANT to be an engineer, but these admission people are out to kill me by making this stupid class a requirement!!AngryAngryAngry
Anyway.........HAVE YOU SEEN TODAY'S EPISODE??! soo much is happening that...omigosh......wow.......woah nelly........it's like....sheesh i can't even speak! *Reporter voice* Kya Maan aur Geet ki shaadi hopayegi?? Kya unke saat aath aur bache payda honge?? Tune in tommorow at 9:30pm only on StarOne!LOL

arre baba apki bhi hindi ekdum firsht clash hai! LOL
Physics? Dead i'm a Biology person, and despise anything involving mathBig smile. i hope u make it, tho. and yes, of all the AP classes, Gov seems to be the worst. it's the first class i've ever gotten a B average in. Cry
and i haven't actually seen 2day's episode cuz i'm waiting for my Mom (my mom's a crazy fan too, and we don't enjoy watching Geet unless it's with each other Embarrassed) yes, they don't make daughters like me anymore. *sigh*Cool
but from what i DO know...well. my consensus is that Naintara is a lil' pari compared to Brij. Angry
this Brij...he's so...so....GAH. Censored
main tho chahti hoon ki usse aisi saza mile ki woh gutne pe ghirke Geet se jaake maut mange. HMPH! someone throw some kerosene on HIM!  *is reminded of Angels and Demons and sadistically smiles to herself imagining Brij hung above a fire*
*innocent smile* Embarrassed

EDIT--> just saw the episode! Brij, tu tho gaya kaam se! jaan se! MAAN SE! LOL frankly speaking, i'm having a love-hate relationship with this drama right now.
[/QUOTE]
Bio>Math in ANY form.Big smile aww don't worry, you will do great in that annoying class, apne aap par bharosa rakhna, samji???Thumbs Up
Awwhh you and your mom are soo cute! My mom never got into Geet and the moment she found out my growing obsession for it, she said I will fail in school and life if I keep at it. *sigh*...she's rightLOL. So I'm glad it's going sorta downhill. I'm going to be honest, back when geet was superawesometastic, i used to watch the episodes over and over again. But now once is enough and I end up going on the fanfictions forum to get my fill of Maaneet momentsROFL...and now I'm obsessed over this forum!!!!!! **double sighs**Babbaji, kya horaha hai mere saath?
Wow based off of today's episode, Brij realized that stalking and telling himself, "I will kill Geet, the one who ruined my family's rep and something about shaming my darji's pagadi blah blah" in endless amounts will not get him anywhere to killing his sissy. Maan hurry up man, and rescue her!

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Bio>Math in ANY form.Big smile aww don't worry, you will do great in that annoying class, apne aap par bharosa rakhna, samji???Thumbs Up
Awwhh you and your mom are soo cute! My mom never got into Geet and the moment she found out my growing obsession for it, she said I will fail in school and life if I keep at it. *sigh*...she's rightLOL. So I'm glad it's going sorta downhill. I'm going to be honest, back when geet was superawesometastic, i used to watch the episodes over and over again. But now once is enough and I end up going on the fanfictions forum to get my fill of Maaneet momentsROFL...and now I'm obsessed over this forum!!!!!! **double sighs**Babbaji, kya horaha hai mere saath?
Wow based off of today's episode, Brij realized that stalking and telling himself, "I will kill Geet, the one who ruined my family's rep and something about shaming my darji's pagadi blah blah" in endless amounts will not get him anywhere to killing his sissy. Maan hurry up man, and rescue her!

ah, dekha? har koi maantha hai ki Biology hamare Geet ki tarah khaas hai! *hums Kuch Khass Hai from Fashion* hehe, thankies! i hope i keep my B, agar Babaji ne mere naseeb main A nahin likha. Ermm
Oh. then it's good for you, cuz u're Mother will encourage you to pay attention to reality, whereas my Mother...well, when I get home from school, the first thing she asks won't be "how'd your day go, hun?" it'll be, "TURN THAT LAPTOP ON, WOMAN, I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!" ROFL
so i don't really have a sane voice to tell me to STOP OBSESSING. well, actually, my Mom's way mature than that, but she trusts me too much. she shouldn't. Silly
ha. when the episode ended, Brij's expression was like, "KYA? Iske kapde tho badiya hai, yaar...YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA. YEH HAMARE SHAADI WALE KAPDO SE ZYADA ACCHE KAPDE NAHIN PEHEN SAKTHI! ISSE JALANA HOGA!!"
and that explains the whole kerosene thing Big smile
or maybe Brij realized that his whole "OYE!" thing is just a cover-up for the fact that he's been trying to hide all along, and that he's not cool w/ Geet marrying Maan cuz he thought Maan and he had something special? idk. ConfusedROFL

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

ah, dekha? har koi maantha hai ki Biology hamare Geet ki tarah khaas hai! *hums Kuch Khass Hai from Fashion* hehe, thankies! i hope i keep my B, agar Babaji ne mere naseeb main A nahin likha. Ermm
Oh. then it's good for you, cuz u're Mother will encourage you to pay attention to reality, whereas my Mother...well, when I get home from school, the first thing she asks won't be "how'd your day go, hun?" it'll be, "TURN THAT LAPTOP ON, WOMAN, I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!" ROFL
so i don't really have a sane voice to tell me to STOP OBSESSING. well, actually, my Mom's way mature than that, but she trusts me too much. she shouldn't. Silly
ha. when the episode ended, Brij's expression was like, "KYA? Iske kapde tho badiya hai, yaar...YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA. YEH HAMARE SHAADI WALE KAPDO SE ZYADA ACCHE KAPDE NAHIN PEHEN SAKTHI! ISSE JALANA HOGA!!"
or maybe Brij realized that his whole "OYE!" thing is just a cover-up for the fact that he's been trying to hide all along, and that he's not cool w/ Geet marrying Maan cuz he thought Maan and he had something special? idk. ConfusedROFL
Haha your mom sounds awesome!!! Thumbs Up we so need to have a sleepover sometime and gossip about Maaneet all night loooongg and make pasta parathas ( I have no idea how that will tasteDead), so whaddaya say??Big smile
Ha yaar, mujhe bhi lagne laga hai ki hamare Brij ko "kuch kuch hota hai" Maan ke saath. A one-sided Dostana affair?! (YES I said one-sided cuz i can't imagine Maan like that EVA!Shocked) Bade chupe rustam nikle!!ShockedLOL I just knew he loved him and their intense, sweaty hoo-haa sessionsROFL
Bechara, bachpan say sab ka dhyan sirf Geet pe hi tha, aur ab uska pehla pehla pyar Maan bhi. "Nahiiinnn!!" ROFL
 You have got to check this vid out!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcAcpB8M9_8

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Haha your mom sounds awesome!!! Thumbs Up we so need to have a sleepover sometime and gossip about Maaneet all night loooongg and make pasta parathas ( I have no idea how that will tasteDead), so whaddaya say??Big smile
Ha yaar, mujhe bhi lagne laga hai ki hamare Brij ko "kuch kuch hota hai" Maan ke saath. A one-sided Dostana affair?! (YES I said one-sided cuz i can't imagine Maan like that EVA!Shocked) Bade chupe rustam nikle!!ShockedLOL I just knew he loved him and their intense, sweaty hoo-haa sessionsROFL
Bechara, bachpan say sab ka dhyan sirf Geet pe hi tha, aur ab uska pehla pehla pyar Maan bhi. "Nahiiinnn!!" ROFL
 You have got to check this vid out!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcAcpB8M9_8

*tells Mom that people find her awesome* Star
SLEEPOVER?? TOTALLY!! ooh, pasta paratha, yum. idk what it would taste like, but i like both of 'em, so what the hey? LOL
oh, it's deffo one-sided. Ouch our poor Maan, nikla tha ladkiyon ko apni adaayen dikhana, aur phas gaye in pagal ladko ke beech! haye, haye, haye! Cry  HOO...HAA...HOOHAA! NA NA NA NA NA! *random singing*
BRIJ HUAAAAA SABSE DOSTANA!!!!!!   ROFL
and may Babaji save me!! that video was EPICCC....ly hilarious! Big smile i'd actually noticed it before but was too afraid to watch it ROFL

aur sleepover se yaad aaya, my Mom and I have decided to dedicate a night of our lives to have a Geet marathon. yup, nonstop episodes from the very beginning to the very latest. nothing but our laptop screen, some chaats, and us two crazy ladies. *Single Ladies plays in the background ROFL *
so, wanna come over? Brows

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
HECK YA!!! Ohh!! Ohh!! I volunteer to bring the Rice Krispies!! I'll bring my sis too, she's just as crazily insane as us!Silly

And as for Brij daarrrling (drawl out that word in a British accent plzBig smile), uska dostana ki kahani kabhi khatam nahi hoga. Ab woh jail mein apni nayi zindagi shuru karega un smelly buff nange pange criminal waalon ke saath. Approve 
ROFL
OMIGOSHHH Maan and Geet are half-married now! **squeals and bounces off the walls in a very unrealistic manner**
I just hope that no other bewakoof peeps come to delay it anymore. I will punt them through the roof and it won't be pur-dyCool

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

HECK YA!!! Ohh!! Ohh!! I volunteer to bring the Rice Krispies!! I'll bring my sis too, she's just as crazily insane as us!Silly

And as for Brij daarrrling (drawl out that word in a British accent plzBig smile), uska dostana ki kahani kabhi khatam nahi hoga. Ab woh jail mein apni nayi zindagi shuru karega un smelly buff nange pange criminal waalon ke saath. Approve 
ROFL
OMIGOSHHH Maan and Geet are half-married now! **squeals and bounces off the walls in a very unrealistic manner**
I just hope that no other bewakoof peeps come to delay it anymore. I will punt them through the roof and it won't be pur-dyCool

RICE KRISPIES? dude, i say we make some s'mores too! unbeatable! (and yay, u're sis is cwazy too!! i wish my sis was, but...er...she's 10. ROFL

ooh, boy, would i love to see how Brij finds his TRUE soulmate in jail. i would actually rather watch that than our little hormonals here. *cough, cough* . i mean, Annie ne bilkul pakka kar diya ki woh Dev ki behen hai! Clap

HALF-MARRIED! for some reason that reminds me of half-lives of substances in chemistry Geek
i have a serious problem, i suppose. but i'm liking this kichaoing of the marriage. what i don't like is the way they're kichaoing it by including long AA scenes.Ouch i mean, i don't mind their scenes, either, cuz some of the stuff seriously foreshadows future events...but..ergh. i'm just glad that Gurti get some break time! Dancing
and i think there's going to be a HUGE dhamaka in the 2nd half of the shaadi! i trust the CVs...takdeer se bhi zyada...LOL
Party

edit--> oh, DAAAAARLING, won't u be just a DAAAAARLING and bring the drinks, too? chip-chip-cheerio!

Edited by kdg129 - 20 January 2011 at 7:50pm

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

ROFL

RICE KRISPIES? dude, i say we make some s'mores too! unbeatable! (and yay, u're sis is cwazy too!! i wish my sis was, but...er...she's 10. ROFL

ooh, boy, would i love to see how Brij finds his TRUE soulmate in jail. i would actually rather watch that than our little hormonals here. *cough, cough* . i mean, Annie ne bilkul pakka kar diya ki woh Dev ki behen hai! Clap

HALF-MARRIED! for some reason that reminds me of half-lives of substances in chemistry Geek
i have a serious problem, i suppose. but i'm liking this kichaoing of the marriage. what i don't like is the way they're kichaoing it by including long AA scenes.Ouch i mean, i don't mind their scenes, either, cuz some of the stuff seriously foreshadows future events...but..ergh. i'm just glad that Gurti get some break time! Dancing
and i think there's going to be a HUGE dhamaka in the 2nd half of the shaadi! i trust the CVs...takdeer se bhi zyada...LOL
Party

edit--> oh, DAAAAARLING, won't u be just a DAAAAARLING and bring the drinks, too? chip-chip-cheerio!
don't forget the puppy chow and samosas!! U don't mind Vernors right? Me Heart! wow we are gonna be so FAT when dis partay is ova!Party
oh-noes, we must bring your sister to our side! "Better too early than too late" as...well, a famous dude's existance that I don't acknowledge says or said.Smile
I like the marriage rasams and shaguns they are showing. u know what I really really want??, I would like the ladkas and ladkis to play that game we see in movies all the time with finding the dulha's shoes and getting lotza dough for it!Thumbs Up Put more use of these amazing side characters instead of AA! They can play tag in the dark for all we care! LOL and nope, we don't want Gurti falling ill again.Dead 
Hmm, did u see that they used BD for Maan in a few scenes? *sigh*, I love this fictional character soo much that my super dooper X-ray vision immediately detected the absence GC's magical presence (he's the only one who perfects Maan's role, from the             " pichey ka view" as wellDay Dreaming)...
I hope more dhamaka means fire crackers! I don'tknow  if my poor ol' heart can take much more "surprises"Broken Heart 
what say?

kdg129

Go to top