Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 3)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

[

All the best with your exams! I'm in college, which means we had our finals in December and that I get to laugh in your face, NYA NYA NYA!!
Just kidding just kidding!! **ducks from possible chappals and tomatoes** And that goes to show you how mature I amLOL lolz.
Sahi boli tu! Hame SR chahiye ke matlab CHAYIHE!!! Bolo janta, apni pitchforks aur agni ki torches lekar....uh.....kya karenge??Confused
Annie needs to go bye-bye:

THANK YOU!! and i've had enough people laughing in my face, Missy. i can't take it anymore!! *tears hair out*
and dude, i don't throw chappals and tomatoes. i throw boots and mashed pataters. Cool and maybe some good ol' Kentucky Fried Chikun. ROFL
don't worry, the fact that u like my posts show u're level of maturity! Cool me awesome, u awesome. ROFL
Aur pitchforks aur agni ki torches lekar hum...hum...
HUM SAATH, SAATH HAIN!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
is Annie ki bachchi ko tho main Sarah Palin ke saath ek kamre main kar loongi! Angry

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

[

All the best with your exams! I'm in college, which means we had our finals in December and that I get to laugh in your face, NYA NYA NYA!!
Just kidding just kidding!! **ducks from possible chappals and tomatoes** And that goes to show you how mature I amLOL lolz.
Sahi boli tu! Hame SR chahiye ke matlab CHAYIHE!!! Bolo janta, apni pitchforks aur agni ki torches lekar....uh.....kya karenge??Confused

THANK YOU!! and i've had enough people laughing in my face, Missy. i can't take it anymore!! *tears hair out*
and dude, i don't throw chappals and tomatoes. i throw boots and mashed pataters. Cool and maybe some good ol' Kentucky Fried Chikun. ROFL
don't worry, the fact that u like my posts show u're level of maturity! Cool me awesome, u awesome. ROFL
HUM SAATH, SAATH HAIN!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
is Annie ki bachchi ko tho main Sarah Palin ke saath ek kamre main kar loongi! Angry
Are yaar apne balo ko sambhalo, apne brain cells ko insulate karna padega!! You must do well on ur tests!Big smile
oh man, you throw BOOTS?!? Have mercy on me please!!!!LOL but I don't mind the comfort of mashed pataters and chikun in this weather!ROFL nummy num num!Thumbs Up
YAYAYAYAS!!! Thank you for thinking I'm mature!Dancing****hurrrrrrrrrr hadipaaaa!***
Yup, we iz super awesomeStarStarStarStarStar
Yeh Annie kaunse aasman se tapkar agayi anyways? Aur Vicky baba abhi tak vapas nahi aya, bechara uske ek bhai ka lagan aur dosra gayab aur NT ki asliyat....he's missing out on the masala in his life!
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

[

HUM SAATH, SAATH HAIN!!! ROFL
Are yaar apne balo ko sambhalo, apne brain cells ko insulate karna padega!! You must do well on ur tests!Big smile
oh man, you throw BOOTS?!? Have mercy on me please!!!!LOL but I don't mind the comfort of mashed pataters and chikun in this weather!ROFL nummy num num!Thumbs Up
YAYAYAYAS!!! Thank you for thinking I'm mature!Dancing****hurrrrrrrrrr hadipaaaa!***
Yup, we iz super awesomeStar
Yeh Annie kaunse aasman se tapkar agayi anyways? Aur Vicky baba abhi tak vapas nahi aya, bechara uske ek bhai ka lagan aur dosra gayab aur NT ki asliyat....he's missing out on the masala in his life!

*breathe in, breathe out*. whew. ab sambhal liya. LOL
actually, mere pass ek bhi boot nahin. main flats pehenthi hoon. Tongue GO FLATS!
oh, i'll add in some gravy and two biscuits, eh? i doubt u'd like cole slaw in this weather, but hey, u get it free! ROFL
pssht. tum mature ho, yeh bhi koi kehene ki baat hai? Star oh i love that punjabiness. are u punjabi? i'm Sindhi, btw, and we're not that far from Punjabis. Big smile
oh plz. yeh Vicky idhar US main Yash ke saath ash kar raha hoga. aur jab uska cue aagya, tho wo bolega "abhi? NAHIIIN. thoda aur wait nahin kar sakte? itna wait kiya hai, thoda aur kar lenge!" LOL
but really, i only take the bloopers and inconsistencies humorously, cuz even tho the show isn't what it was once before, it's still amazing for me. i compare it to other shows, movies, etc, and i realize that "hey, no matter what u say, Geet mai kuch to baat hai." and even tho i live in the US, i hate American entertainment now, because i always end up comparing it to Geet. (that's hyperbolic, of course, but....ya know *shrug*)
wat say? Embarrassed

edit--> btw, me go night-night now, so see (er...type to?) you in the morning! AUREVOIS, MON AMI!

Edited by kdg129 - 15 January 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

actually, mere pass ek bhi boot nahin. main flats pehenthi hoon. Tongue GO FLATS!
oh, i'll add in some gravy and two biscuits, eh? i doubt u'd like cole slaw in this weather, but hey, u get it free! ROFL
pssht. tum mature ho, yeh bhi koi kehene ki baat hai? Star oh i love that punjabiness. are u punjabi? i'm Sindhi, btw, and we're not that far from Punjabis. Big smile
oh plz. yeh Vicky idhar US main Yash ke saath ash kar raha hoga. aur jab uska cue aagya, tho wo bolega "abhi? NAHIIIN. thoda aur wait nahin kar sakte? itna wait kiya hai, thoda aur kar lenge!" LOL
but really, i only take the bloopers and inconsistencies humorously, cuz even tho the show isn't what it was once before, it's still amazing for me. i compare it to other shows, movies, etc, and i realize that "hey, no matter what u say, Geet mai kuch to baat hai." and even tho i live in the US, i hate American entertainment now, because i always end up comparing it to Geet. (that's hyperbolic, of course, but....ya know *shrug*)
wat say? Embarrassed

edit--> btw, me go night-night now, so see (er...type to?) you in the morning! AUREVOIS, MON AMI!
[/QUOTE]
Aww now I REALLY want to go and grab some KFC! Nothin' like a bit o' soul food, and whilst there be free coleslaw, I'm all for it!LOL
Ji dhanyavad ji, haye Rabba mujhe to bade sharam arahi haiEmbarrassed. You are Sindhi, thats so cool! So guess what, you get the honor of being my very first Sindhi friend!!!Hug I am a "Mumbai chi mulgi"Big smile. lol so that means I'm Marathi. btw your hindi is fantastic! I'm still learning through the continuous process of watching a million hindi movies and soap operas...
Oh my....mujhe to lagne laga hai ki Vicky ek Casanova hai... (drammatic repitition coming, just a heads up)........isliye......**screen shift from left whooshh**.......isliye.......**screen shift from right whoooshh**.......isliye ....uska dhyan to hamesha un "gori gori hot hot girls" par reheta hai....yaar MSK, what a messed up family you haveROFLROFL
I agree with you! Geet has that certain charm that no American show would be able to...well, show! There's only a few American drama I watch and that is Vampire Diaries and Outsourced. Do you watch PKYEK? its a good laugh....(my opinionErmm).
EDITTED:
Now must be off to Studyland! Will be back if I survive!Ouch

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 16 January 2011 at 8:22pm
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

wat say? Embarrassed

Aww now I REALLY want to go and grab some KFC! Nothin' like a bit o' soul food, and whilst there be free coleslaw, I'm all for it!LOL
Ji dhanyavad ji, haye Rabba mujhe to bade sharam arahi haiEmbarrassed. You are Sindhi, thats so cool! So guess what, you get the honor of being my very first Sindhi friend!!!Hug I am a "Mumbai chi mulgi"Big smile. lol so that means I'm Marathi. btw your hindi is fantastic! I'm still learning through the continuous process of watching a million hindi movies and soap operas...
Oh my....mujhe to lagne laga hai ki Vicky ek Casanova hai... (drammatic repitition coming, just a heads up)........isliye......**screen shift from left whooshh**.......isliye.......**screen shift from right whoooshh**.......isliye ....uska dhyan to hamesha un "gori gori hot hot girls" par reheta hai....yaar MSK, what a messed up family you haveROFLROFL
I agree with you! Geet has that certain charm that no American show would be able to...well, show! There's only a few American drama I watch and that is Vampire Diaries and Outsourced. Do you watch PKYEK? its a good laugh....(my opinionErmm).
EDITTED:
[/QUOTE]

I'M SO HONORED!! Hug u're Marathi? that's awesome! i'm actually a Sindhi FROM MUMBAI. well, outskirts (u know, Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Thane type) LOL
aur shukriya, ji, shukriya! woh kya baat hai na, jab se main choti thi, mere maa baap mere saath hindi aur sindhi main hi baat karte the. aur bollywood tho hai hi! isiliye meri hindi acchi hai. aur haan, is Naintara ke wajah se bhi meri Hindi vocabulary bad gayi hai! have u noticed she always speaks in pure hindi? it's creepy!
it makes sense for Vicky to be a casanova, no? Dev turned out like that. Maan....is...THE ONLY EXCEPTION...MAAN...IS...THE ONLY EXCEPTION! *sung to the tune of the song by Paramore, "The Only Exception"* LOL tho after that SJK sequence i'm not so sure anymore Wink
Outsourced! Thumbs Up i watch that, Bones (occasionally), Lie to Me...there are a few others, but none that i'm really dedicated to.
PKYEK? well, if it wasn't for forum rules, i'd come quite clear w/ my opinion on that, but let's just say that we think on the same wavelength. LOL i'd rather watch our double AA battery than their acting! Pinch
Studyland!! i'll be seeing ya there! *curses AP Gov*

Edited by kdg129 - 16 January 2011 at 8:50pm
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
LOL

wat say? Embarrassed

EDITTED:

I'M SO HONORED!! Hug u're Marathi? that's awesome! i'm actually a Sindhi FROM MUMBAI. well, outskirts (u know, Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Thane type) LOL
aur shukriya, ji, shukriya! woh kya baat hai na, jab se main choti thi, mere maa baap mere saath hindi aur sindhi main hi baat karte the. aur bollywood tho hai hi! isiliye meri hindi acchi hai. aur haan, is Naintara ke wajah se bhi meri Hindi vocabulary bad gayi hai! have u noticed she always speaks in pure hindi? it's creepy!
it makes sense for Vicky to be a casanova, no? Dev turned out like that. Maan....is...THE ONLY EXCEPTION...MAAN...IS...THE ONLY EXCEPTION! *sung to the tune of the song by Paramore, "The Only Exception"* LOL tho after that SJK sequence i'm not so sure anymore Wink
Outsourced! Thumbs Up i watch that, Bones (occasionally), Lie to Me...there are a few others, but none that i'm really dedicated to.
PKYEK? well, if it wasn't for forum rules, i'd come quite clear w/ my opinion on that, but let's just say that we think on the same wavelength. LOL i'd rather watch our double AA battery than their acting! Pinch
[/QUOTE]
LOLLOLLOL
Are wah! Mumbai se aya meri dost, dost ko salaaam karo!LOL Achi baat hai, ab to me tumse hi hindi ki bhasha seekh sakti hu! haha!.....was that said correctly?Confused
Woah, i never noticed that NT speaks in pure hindi. good observation!Shocked I never think about her unless if she's on screen and SERIOUSLY threatening Maaneet (I mean, she's always thought about something bura about them but rarely took action. I would have said she's practically all hot air, and suddenly she's back with a bang and on a Geet killing spree!! OuchOuch). Anyways, I am forever shrouded by Maan + Geet's maganimous love to notice other details....I'm such a love-sick fanDay Dreaming 
hmm, I never watched Bones, but I should since everyone here pesters me saying its epic and allSmile
AP Gov is the worst I tell you. **shudders from past memories...well, nightmares**  
Taking college level Physics is such a pain in the butt tooDead. I don't even WANT to be an engineer, but these admission people are out to kill me by making this stupid class a requirement!!AngryAngryAngry
Anyway.........HAVE YOU SEEN TODAY'S EPISODE??! soo much is happening that...omigosh......wow.......woah nelly........it's like....sheesh i can't even speak! *Reporter voice* Kya Maan aur Geet ki shaadi hopayegi?? Kya unke saat aath aur bache payda honge?? Tune in tommorow at 9:30pm only on StarOne!LOL

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

LOL

wat say? Embarrassed

EDITTED:

LOLLOLLOL
Are wah! Mumbai se aya meri dost, dost ko salaaam karo!LOL Achi baat hai, ab to me tumse hi hindi ki bhasha seekh sakti hu! haha!.....was that said correctly?Confused
Woah, i never noticed that NT speaks in pure hindi. good observation!Shocked I never think about her unless if she's on screen and SERIOUSLY threatening Maaneet (I mean, she's always thought about something bura about them but rarely took action. I would have said she's practically all hot air, and suddenly she's back with a bang and on a Geet killing spree!! OuchOuch). Anyways, I am forever shrouded by Maan + Geet's maganimous love to notice other details....I'm such a love-sick fanDay Dreaming 
hmm, I never watched Bones, but I should since everyone here pesters me saying its epic and allSmile
AP Gov is the worst I tell you. **shudders from past memories...well, nightmares**  
Taking college level Physics is such a pain in the butt tooDead. I don't even WANT to be an engineer, but these admission people are out to kill me by making this stupid class a requirement!!AngryAngryAngry
Anyway.........HAVE YOU SEEN TODAY'S EPISODE??! soo much is happening that...omigosh......wow.......woah nelly........it's like....sheesh i can't even speak! *Reporter voice* Kya Maan aur Geet ki shaadi hopayegi?? Kya unke saat aath aur bache payda honge?? Tune in tommorow at 9:30pm only on StarOne!LOL
[/QUOTE]

arre baba apki bhi hindi ekdum firsht clash hai! LOL
Physics? Dead i'm a Biology person, and despise anything involving mathBig smile. i hope u make it, tho. and yes, of all the AP classes, Gov seems to be the worst. it's the first class i've ever gotten a B average in. Cry
and i haven't actually seen 2day's episode cuz i'm waiting for my Mom (my mom's a crazy fan too, and we don't enjoy watching Geet unless it's with each other Embarrassed) yes, they don't make daughters like me anymore. *sigh*Cool
but from what i DO know...well. my consensus is that Naintara is a lil' pari compared to Brij. Angry
this Brij...he's so...so....GAH. Censored
main tho chahti hoon ki usse aisi saza mile ki woh gutne pe ghirke Geet se jaake maut mange. HMPH! someone throw some kerosene on HIM!  *is reminded of Angels and Demons and sadistically smiles to herself imagining Brij hung above a fire*
*innocent smile* Embarrassed

EDIT--> just saw the episode! Brij, tu tho gaya kaam se! jaan se! MAAN SE! LOL frankly speaking, i'm having a love-hate relationship with this drama right now.

Edited by kdg129 - 17 January 2011 at 1:04pm
gurdas123 Senior Member
gurdas123
gurdas123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
maan aur geet not go to jail pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kdg129

Go to top