Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 2)

prst Senior Member
prst
prst

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
ya u r ryt as geet just closed her eyes instead of doing nything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!
hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."

Tai ChiROFL

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? Big smile

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
I like yours too, is it from an anime?
NT=Wacko

yup!! Big smile Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

and actually, u get a SUPER HIGH FIVE for knowing what an anime is!! High Five
OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterLOL 
I loooooovee anime so much!! Have you watched Inuyasha? That is a classic.
***high fives back***

oh, i have to read the manga! i've only watched the anime, and that's not strictly like the manga, but my dp is Tamaki-senpai in puppy dog mode! :3 LOL

and *sigh* i have to get the classics. everyone says how awesome Inuyasha is, and i have to get it!!
but i'm relatively still new to the anime world. my favs are Special A, Ouran, Code Geass, Death Note, Durarara, Vampire Knight and XXXholic. either they're hilarious comedies, or they're psych thrillers. Shocked have u read/seen any of these? Big smile

who knew i'd find a fellow Otaku in a forum for Geet???!! Dancing
Ahh now I remember!LOL
I have been reading manga for a couple of years now: Fruits Basket, Rave Master, Inuyasha, Ouran, Demon Diary, ohh I've read some Vampire Knight!!!, and I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist!
Anime: Ranma 1/2 (Same creator of Inuyasha, its a fluffy romance, comedy and martial arts mix and is SUPER awesome!! nok-jhoky), Yugioh, PokemonROFL....trust me the list goes onROFL
YAY, I found a buddy who's just like me!!!Hug
Lets throw some Geet in here before the mods close your topic! Tongue
So you think Maan will end up in jail?? IF yes, then before or after marriage??

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!
hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."

Tai ChiROFL

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? Big smile

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
NT=Wacko

yup!! Big smile Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterLOL 
***high fives back***

oh, i have to read the manga! i've only watched the anime, and that's not strictly like the manga, but my dp is Tamaki-senpai in puppy dog mode! :3 LOL

and *sigh* i have to get the classics. everyone says how awesome Inuyasha is, and i have to get it!!
but i'm relatively still new to the anime world. my favs are Special A, Ouran, Code Geass, Death Note, Durarara, Vampire Knight and XXXholic. either they're hilarious comedies, or they're psych thrillers. Shocked have u read/seen any of these? Big smile

Ahh now I remember!LOL
I have been reading manga for a couple of years now: Fruits Basket, Rave Master, Inuyasha, Ouran, Demon Diary, ohh I've read some Vampire Knight!!!, and I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist!
Anime: Ranma 1/2 (Same creator of Inuyasha, its a fluffy romance, comedy and martial arts mix and is SUPER awesome!! nok-jhoky), Yugioh, PokemonROFL....trust me the list goes onROFL

whoops. *hides behind pillow* sorry Mods!

and...well. i really don't know. Geet gets to some points where my brain hurts if i even try to determine what will happen. LOL it's SHOOO CONFUSHING!! which is why i prefer to wait and watch what happens. i have full faith in the CVs, so i know it's not going to turn into an ekta show just cuz o' one episode. Pinch

Fruits Basket and Fullmetal Alchemist! Thumbs Up
ooh, where are u in the US?? *switches to southern accent* i'm right hur in North Caroliner! LOL
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Tai ChiROFL

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
NT=Wacko

***high fives back***

Ahh now I remember!LOL

whoops. *hides behind pillow* sorry Mods!

and...well. i really don't know. Geet gets to some points where my brain hurts if i even try to determine what will happen. LOL it's SHOOO CONFUSHING!! which is why i prefer to wait and watch what happens. i have full faith in the CVs, so i know it's not going to turn into an ekta show just cuz o' one episode. Pinch

Fruits Basket and Fullmetal Alchemist! Thumbs Up
ooh, where are u in the US?? *switches to southern accent* i'm right hur in North Caroliner! LOL
Imma be havin' a michi wid a gun!!ROFL 
I'm from Michigan! .........wow was that a horrible joke or what??!ROFL
Hey, you're only approximately 15 hours away from me!LOL
and no I don't actually have a michi (mustache)...:P
Ok I have to vent this out:
 I can't believe how much of an idiot Annie is, she LEFT Geet at the friggin' parlor so that she could satisfy her selfish fantasies with Arjie! The marriage is supposed to happen but me wonders, "HOW?!" with this random minister comin' to town and blocking zee roads?Confused
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

I can't believe how much of an idiot Annie is, she LEFT Geet at the friggin' parlor so that she could satisfy her selfish fantasies with Arjie! The marriage is supposed to happen but me wonders, "HOW?!" with this random minister comin' to town and blocking zee roads?Confused

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was an awesome joke! (well, ok, it was horrible, but awesome-horrible, if u get what i mean Big smile)
ONLY 15 hours. that's amazing. i'll be over for dinner tomorrow. ROFLROFL
it's good that u don't have a michi. i was getting scared there for a little while. Stern SmileLOL
this is my reaction to Annie: ScreamerWhip*hmph* 'nuff said.

AND ACTUALLY, i'm loving this right now. i'm a total sucker for cheesiness, so if they show Maan going to get Geet on a horse, my day shall be made! JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA!! LOL though i quite resent this whole going-to-jail thing. *shudder* as long as they get married, i don't mind him going to jail. thoda tadapna tho banta hai na boss? then imagine, it'll make the whole reuniting/SR scene so much more intense!! Day Dreaming *ignores the big flashy neon sign pointing at her saying "CHEESY BAKA"*
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was an awesome joke! (well, ok, it was horrible, but awesome-horrible, if u get what i mean Big smile)
it's good that u don't have a michi. i was getting scared there for a little while. Stern SmileLOL

AND ACTUALLY, i'm loving this right now. i'm a total sucker for cheesiness, so if they show Maan going to get Geet on a horse, my day shall be made! JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA!! LOL though i quite resent this whole going-to-jail thing. *shudder* as long as they get married, i don't mind him going to jail. thoda tadapna tho banta hai na boss? then imagine, it'll make the whole reuniting/SR scene so much more intense!! Day Dreaming *ignores the big flashy neon sign pointing at her saying "CHEESY BAKA"*
Thank you, thank you ***bows graciously***
Hey we're making pani puri tommorow so you'd better be here!LOL
OMG you're emoticons say everything! I seriously want to shake Annie till her expressions and brain cells start working!!! dumbo ladkiAngry. And to top that, "Brij Bhaiya" prowling around KM makes me queasy. 
Vaise, hows the weather at your place? We have practically a foot of snow here! I HATE IT!!!!Dead And there's supposed to be a gigantic blizzard here next week....ugh!
"Cheesy Baka" ROFLROFLROFL you are soo funny! I'm a sucker too so don't worry! (Hey that rhymed!!)

Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR!!Invasion

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 15 January 2011 at 5:20pm
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

ROFL it was an awesome joke! (well, ok, it was horrible, but awesome-horrible, if u get what i mean Big smile)

OMG you're emoticons say everything! I seriously want to shake Annie till her expressions and brain cells start working!!! dumbo ladkiAngry. And to top that, "Brij Bhaiya" prowling around KM makes me queasy. 
Vaise, hows the weather at your place? We have practically a foot of snow here! I HATE IT!!!!Dead And there's supposed to be a gigantic blizzard here next week....ugh!
"Cheesy Baka" ROFLROFLROFL you are soo funny! I'm a sucker too so don't worry! (Hey that rhymed!!)

well, brain cells can only start working if they exist! if they're not there in the first place...Pinch
PANI PURI? COUNT ME IN!!
Brij's presence is just plain nagging. it's like when the back of my brain reminds me that i still have hw to do when i'm actually on GF. LOL
weather over here? well, it was supposed to snow this week, and we got Tuesday off, BUT it was just ice. hazardous ice, but not snow. *shrug* yippee. but gigantic blizzard?? AY CARAMBA. well, if u have school off, that's nice, no? but i suppose they don't spaz out at the slightest overly-cold breeze up there in Michigan. LOL i can't afford to miss school this week cuz of exams. *gulp*

and...i'm FUNNY? YUSH!! *victory dance*

Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR!!Invasion YEH NAINSAAFI NAHIN CHALEGI NAHIN CHALEGI! ZOR LAGAKE HAIYYA! DAM LAGAKE HAIYYA! ek minute, ek minute...what were we talking about again? *scratches head*

Edited by kdg129 - 15 January 2011 at 6:57pm
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
LOL

ROFL it was an awesome joke! (well, ok, it was horrible, but awesome-horrible, if u get what i mean Big smile)

well, brain cells can only start working if they exist! if they're not there in the first place...Pinch
PANI PURI? COUNT ME IN!!
Brij's presence is just plain nagging. it's like when the back of my brain reminds me that i still have hw to do when i'm actually on GF. LOL
weather over here? well, it was supposed to snow this week, and we got Tuesday off, BUT it was just ice. hazardous ice, but not snow. *shrug* yippee. but gigantic blizzard?? AY CARAMBA. well, if u have school off, that's nice, no? but i suppose they don't spaz out at the slightest overly-cold breeze up there in Michigan. LOL i can't afford to miss school this week cuz of exams. *gulp*

and...i'm FUNNY? YUSH!! *victory dance*

Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR! Marriage and SR!!Invasion YEH NAINSAAFI NAHIN CHALEGI NAHIN CHALEGI! ZOR LAGAKE HAIYYA! DAM LAGAKE HAIYYA! ek minute, ek minute...what were we talking about again? *scratches head*
All the best with your exams! I'm in college, which means we had our finals in December and that I get to laugh in your face, NYA NYA NYA!!
Just kidding just kidding!! **ducks from possible chappals and tomatoes** And that goes to show you how mature I amLOL lolz.
Sahi boli tu! Hame SR chahiye ke matlab CHAYIHE!!! Bolo janta, apni pitchforks aur agni ki torches lekar....uh.....kya karenge??Confused
Annie needs to go bye-bye:

kdg129

Go to top