Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 14)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Never heard of Ideal Ice Cream, but it sure sounds epictastic! *chomp munch munch* Oh er, pardon me for my atrocious behavior. *slips unfinished King Sized Kit Kat bar in her back pocket* So heh-heh, whats up? Big smile

I. LOVE. BEING. SO. EVIL. Evil Smile Whoa whoa hey don't look at me like that, serves you right for not sharing that vanilla ice cream with me. *sticks chocolate covered tongue out*

So have you seen the new FB pics? Maan apparently gets beaten up! My poor bacha! It looks like he has received some pretty hardcore lashes on his back. Cry If I were Geet, I wouldn't be just standing around, I'd be giving him kissies on every injured part of his body!Embarrassed But how the heck did this happen?Ouch

I love Sadi Gali! It's too bad they didn't use it for the dance sequence. Atleast at the end of the day,  "Balwant Singh" was finally able to fulfill his dream of becoming a driverLOL. Thank goodness that Mamma and Tej have horrible memoryROFL.

HEY! You still ain't uploading that shtory of your's Shawteh-ie! The popcorn ain't pop-kin!Star

EDIT--------> I just saw the full uncut version of the behind the scenes of TTBP sequence. It was hilarious how DD and GC were laughing their heads off when they realized GC's zip problemROFL. Start at 16:02: http://youtu.be/qF6ypTS9hbc
LOL

Cry i know, i know, i haven't been updating. but i have had NO TIME to write, not with all these projects due. i was sort of hoping people would forget about that. XD ah, don't worry, i'll update...like, in June XD

i saw the FB pics. and before realizing he was beat up, i was all like Blushing and heart eyed, but when i saw the bruises i was Shocked. but i saw Geet, and grinned to myself, thinking, "so THIS is how it's gonna roll." LOL

o ji, mera tho bachpan se his sapna tha, ki me driver banoo!! oh, Maanu Jaanu, how i love you!! Embarrassed

aur yeh family ke genes bhi kitne ajeeb hote hain, na? Tej inherited the amnesiac gene XD

hawww, i saw that vid too. gawsh, they're such cuties. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Cry i know, i know, i haven't been updating. but i have had NO TIME to write, not with all these projects due. i was sort of hoping people would forget about that. XD ah, don't worry, i'll update...like, in June XD

i saw the FB pics. and before realizing he was beat up, i was all like Blushing and heart eyed, but when i saw the bruises i was Shocked. but i saw Geet, and grinned to myself, thinking, "so THIS is how it's gonna roll." LOL

o ji, mera tho bachpan se his sapna tha, ki me driver banoo!! oh, Maanu Jaanu, how i love you!! Embarrassed

aur yeh family ke genes bhi kitne ajeeb hote hain, na? Tej inherited the amnesiac gene XD

hawww, i saw that vid too. gawsh, they're such cuties. ROFL

Excuses, excuses....*pouts*

Naw I just kid you! Work hard (which I know you will do) on your projects and you'll be just fine. Go Kiran! Wink

And remember: Maan, Geet, and Ruhi will always love you now matter what!Smile

kdg129

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Missing you!!!Cry
Kap vapas aogi?

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Missing you!!!Cry
Kap vapas aogi?

HAAAYYYEEE, meri jaan, ham kya kahein, kya na kahein, ye kaisi mushkil hai! koi tho bataye iska hal, oh mere bhai!!! Cry

i have been busy. and i mean BUSY, and day after 2mrw, i have my AP Gov exam. once ALL of my exams are over, i'll be FWEEE!!! and i won't have u wait so long, either! so, June thak mera intezaar karna padega jaan-e-man!! Ouch

but i'm liking the show now...i got really bored in the middle when Geet wouldn't forgive him, and that whole letter episode was overdone (in my opinion) w/out addressing the actual issue that caused all that pain in the first place Pinch BUT NOW i'm lovin' it!! Tej and Pammi make such an amazing couple! i'd love to see Tej finally falling in love with his wife Day Dreaming

sadly, i have to say alvida and get back to studying! Dead missing u SHOOO MUCH!!!

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Missing you!!!Cry
Kap vapas aogi?

HAAAYYYEEE, meri jaan, ham kya kahein, kya na kahein, ye kaisi mushkil hai! koi tho bataye iska hal, oh mere bhai!!! Cry

i have been busy. and i mean BUSY, and day after 2mrw, i have my AP Gov exam. once ALL of my exams are over, i'll be FWEEE!!! and i won't have u wait so long, either! so, June thak mera intezaar karna padega jaan-e-man!! Ouch

but i'm liking the show now...i got really bored in the middle when Geet wouldn't forgive him, and that whole letter episode was overdone (in my opinion) w/out addressing the actual issue that caused all that pain in the first place Pinch BUT NOW i'm lovin' it!! Tej and Pammi make such an amazing couple! i'd love to see Tej finally falling in love with his wife Day Dreaming

sadly, i have to say alvida and get back to studying! Dead missing u SHOOO MUCH!!!
KIRAN!! :D
aww you poor thing, you keep on studying and kick that AP Gov's butt into oblivion! No permission necessary. Thumbs Up

I agree that Geet lost its charm for a while. Geet leaving the house in complete anger like that was not a sensible thing to do.  But atleast now they are back together again. And by God, how many different avatars does Maan have to take for Geet's sake is utterly astoundingLOL. Chalta hai, I wholeheartedly approve of her affair with Balluji. Approve

Aww Tej and Pammi are sho cute together. Pammi is like the bhabhi that I will never have. She's so adorable! I hope Maaneet continue playing cupid and get them together.Embarrassed
GTG now, I have dance practice. 
All the best with your exam!Wink

kdg129

Go to top