Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 13)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Eww politics. Sorry.Ouch Codie ain't for me thenROFL
Oh heck YA! Today's episode made my day! You wanna know why? My dark sexy awesome Jeepie is back in town baby! I missed my sweetie shoo much!EmbarrassedMy Jeepie is apparently very smart too, knowing and stopping at the precise location where Geet and the bus gang are having their pitstop.LOL Heart U Jeepie! 
I hope Maan's peripheral vision is kicked into overdrive this time. I mean, how hard can it be to NOT see her? She's wear stark white saafed Washing Powder Nirma'd clothes!ROFL 
Getting excited all over again!Thumbs Up  
*sigh* I didn't get the Maan drunk scene I wished for, but it must happen at least once in the show. Heck, why not make Geet bewdi as well? That would turn out to be a very interesting situation.Day Dreaming Or full out slap-stick comedy. Like them bonking each others heads with their empty booze bottles. Yes, I will find that highly amusing. *grins* But I like to keep my options open, so I'll go for either!

I just tried out Green tea fried ice cream for the first time ever in my life today, and I must say, it was freaking delicious! I don't like actual green tea (perhaps it was because I brewed it myself that time...oh dear biased me.Ouch) Anyways, you must try it out sometime, it's so good fo' yo' soul!  
*chorus singing Ahhhhhhhhhh* 
Nummy num num. Maan is very nummy num num too. And so is his Jeep.Embarrassed

"Its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday..." Ever heard of this song? If you haven't, here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
 I would like your opinion of this song. It's very er...intriguing.LOL
Over and out!


'sup, soul sista? LOL
yeah, if politics ain't u're thang, than Lulu ain't for u (Lulu, aka Lelouch Lamperouge/ Lelouch vi Britannia. *shudder* his royal name always gives me the shivers. especially cuz of the way he dies. i mean, even if u HAVEN'T seen the whole anime, the end is so....BOOM!
it's more epic cuz of the music, tho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw7cCrlSq0
Cry that vid always makes me bawl. *sniffle* Lelouch was the real Zero, and he was a given a Geass, or a power, with which he could control people. it's complicated stuff, but in the end, he sacrificed himself. all hail Lelouch.

*snaps out of Code Geass fan mode*

it's amazing that a jeep can look smexy. is it the jeep, or the guy riding it, or both? LOL

NIRMA!! LOL!!! ROFL

as for having them drunk...i just can't fathom it O_O maybe in an extra, out of context episode made to satisfy the fan's wildest desires? (oh, dear, if an episode like that happened....what will the censor board do? ROFL

i've always wanted to try green tea ice-cream. never got the chance tho. *sigh* but my friends and i are tea fanatics who often have tea parties (like, legit, with pinkies up and sandwiches and all) and green tea is always an important part. tho i myself prefer jasmine. Big smile and of course the gharma-garam speshul chai made by Excel College's Chintu bhaiya! LOL

but Geet is really going in an interesting direction now. i wonder, did they put that happy music in the precap to deceive us? or is Geet really coming back? Confused it's driving me cwazy.

as for the Friday song, my AP Gov teacher made us watch the whole thing in class cuz he's got a strange sense of humor.
but here's something that PWNS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdYZ3upT4c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Eww politics. Sorry.Ouch Codie ain't for me thenROFL
Oh heck YA! Today's episode made my day! You wanna know why? My dark sexy awesome Jeepie is back in town baby! I missed my sweetie shoo much!EmbarrassedMy Jeepie is apparently very smart too, knowing and stopping at the precise location where Geet and the bus gang are having their pitstop.LOL Heart U Jeepie! 
I hope Maan's peripheral vision is kicked into overdrive this time. I mean, how hard can it be to NOT see her? She's wear stark white saafed Washing Powder Nirma'd clothes!ROFL 
Getting excited all over again!Thumbs Up  
*sigh* I didn't get the Maan drunk scene I wished for, but it must happen at least once in the show. Heck, why not make Geet bewdi as well? That would turn out to be a very interesting situation.Day Dreaming Or full out slap-stick comedy. Like them bonking each others heads with their empty booze bottles. Yes, I will find that highly amusing. *grins* But I like to keep my options open, so I'll go for either!

I just tried out Green tea fried ice cream for the first time ever in my life today, and I must say, it was freaking delicious! I don't like actual green tea (perhaps it was because I brewed it myself that time...oh dear biased me.Ouch) Anyways, you must try it out sometime, it's so good fo' yo' soul!  
*chorus singing Ahhhhhhhhhh* 
Nummy num num. Maan is very nummy num num too. And so is his Jeep.Embarrassed

"Its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday..." Ever heard of this song? If you haven't, here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
 I would like your opinion of this song. It's very er...intriguing.LOL
Over and out!


'sup, soul sista? LOL
yeah, if politics ain't u're thang, than Lulu ain't for u (Lulu, aka Lelouch Lamperouge/ Lelouch vi Britannia. *shudder* his royal name always gives me the shivers. especially cuz of the way he dies. i mean, even if u HAVEN'T seen the whole anime, the end is so....BOOM!
it's more epic cuz of the music, tho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw7cCrlSq0
Cry that vid always makes me bawl. *sniffle* Lelouch was the real Zero, and he was a given a Geass, or a power, with which he could control people. it's complicated stuff, but in the end, he sacrificed himself. all hail Lelouch.

*snaps out of Code Geass fan mode*

it's amazing that a jeep can look smexy. is it the jeep, or the guy riding it, or both? LOL

NIRMA!! LOL!!! ROFL

as for having them drunk...i just can't fathom it O_O maybe in an extra, out of context episode made to satisfy the fan's wildest desires? (oh, dear, if an episode like that happened....what will the censor board do? ROFL

i've always wanted to try green tea ice-cream. never got the chance tho. *sigh* but my friends and i are tea fanatics who often have tea parties (like, legit, with pinkies up and sandwiches and all) and green tea is always an important part. tho i myself prefer jasmine. Big smile and of course the gharma-garam speshul chai made by Excel College's Chintu bhaiya! LOL

but Geet is really going in an interesting direction now. i wonder, did they put that happy music in the precap to deceive us? or is Geet really coming back? Confused it's driving me cwazy.

as for the Friday song, my AP Gov teacher made us watch the whole thing in class cuz he's got a strange sense of humor.
but here's something that PWNS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdYZ3upT4c
*smacks forehead*
.....he didn't see her at the dhabba. Typical Maan. If it were me, I would have said, "Hmm I see something white through the corner of my eye, oh h*ll noo, It's a GHOST, man!" and then would have turned my head around to see it because normal people look at scary things before they take off like there's no tommorow. 
But nope. Nada. Nothing.Cry

btw, how many times did Maan's car break down now? LOL

TEEHEE, nigahiga knows all! "Heeeey yeeeahhhh, 7 a.m. and I go back to sleep." Best song ever!ROFL

Da da da dum: You have witnessed Maan in a Jeep (and a sexy one at that!), in a car, in the back of a truck (filled with hay and a certain beautiful wife we all knowWink), and now, behold: a CYCLE! I I swear I did not see that one coming, but dayum does he look hot on it! And to top off this sundae, (Happy 119th Anniversary of the first documented ice cream sundae btw!ROFL) he's gonna woo his girl disguised as a DRIVER!!!!!!Big smile Oh god, is this going to be good. I wanna see him with a big black curly Hoshiapurian mustache, with a big mole on his left cheek, speaking in a bengali accent! HAHAHAHA!

oh boy a thunderstorm has started here. *hides under covers* how goes the weather there? I could use a Tamaki-hug right about now!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX


*smacks forehead*
.....he didn't see her at the dhabba. Typical Maan. If it were me, I would have said, "Hmm I see something white through the corner of my eye, oh h*ll noo, It's a GHOST, man!" and then would have turned my head around to see it because normal people look at scary things before they take off like there's no tommorow. 
But nope. Nada. Nothing.Cry

btw, how many times did Maan's car break down now? LOL

TEEHEE, nigahiga knows all! "Heeeey yeeeahhhh, 7 a.m. and I go back to sleep." Best song ever!ROFL

Da da da dum: You have witnessed Maan in a Jeep (and a sexy one at that!), in a car, in the back of a truck (filled with hay and a certain beautiful wife we all knowWink), and now, behold: a CYCLE! I I swear I did not see that one coming, but dayum does he look hot on it! And to top off this sundae, (Happy 119th Anniversary of the first documented ice cream sundae btw!ROFL) he's gonna woo his girl disguised as a DRIVER!!!!!!Big smile Oh god, is this going to be good. I wanna see him with a big black curly Hoshiapurian mustache, with a big mole on his left cheek, speaking in a bengali accent! HAHAHAHA!

oh boy a thunderstorm has started here. *hides under covers* how goes the weather there? I could use a Tamaki-hug right about now!!


LUKA CHUPPI...BOHOT HUI....SAAMNE AAJAA NA!! KAHAN KAHAN DOONDHA TUJHE! AB TERE LIYE DRIVER BANA! ROFL

the Cycle scene...i didn't whether to Cry, to Blushing, to Day Dreaming, to Clap, or to ROFL. nah?

Nigahiga = God. well, one of 'em. LOL

*stomach growls* i feel like having an ice cream sundae. gee, i wonder why? *glares at Ruhi* LOL

O_O i don't know about the mole or the mustache...BUT...well, i'm still trying to get over this image of a Maan with a mole, mustache and Bengali accent. thank you, Ruhi, thank you. *groan* LOL

aw. thunderstorm? down here, we're having some sunny weather with chilly wind. here:



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

 


LUKA CHUPPI...BOHOT HUI....SAAMNE AAJAA NA!! KAHAN KAHAN DOONDHA TUJHE! AB TERE LIYE DRIVER BANA! ROFL

the Cycle scene...i didn't whether to Cry, to Blushing, to Day Dreaming, to Clap, or to ROFL. nah?

Nigahiga = God. well, one of 'em. LOL

*stomach growls* i feel like having an ice cream sundae. gee, i wonder why? *glares at Ruhi* LOL

O_O i don't know about the mole or the mustache...BUT...well, i'm still trying to get over this image of a Maan with a mole, mustache and Bengali accent. thank you, Ruhi, thank you. *groan* LOL

aw. thunderstorm? down here, we're having some sunny weather with chilly wind. here:



Did somebody turn the oven up, cuz its gettin' hot in here! Wowie, Topless Tamaki has rescued me! (score 1 for rhyming Big smile
Hmm Topless Tamaki.....that has a nice ring to it, right?Embarrassed 
And omigosh Maan....*thought cloud of Maan pops over Ruhi's head* 
Ahem...don't mind me and my raging hormones. HeheheLOL

So Maan is actually going to disguise himself as a Punjabi with the works! Geet is going to make him slave hard to get her back...interesting. Star

Let's gather 'round the campfiyare and sing the campfiyare song, our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G sooooong, and if you don't......uh idk this part......faster than your wrong, but' it'll heyelp if you just sing alooong BUM BUM BUM: fklfdlflkflfkdlfkdlfkdlfdlfkdlfkdlfdlfkdlkdlfdkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Did somebody turn the oven up, cuz its gettin' hot in here! Wowie, Topless Tamaki has rescued me! (score 1 for rhyming Big smile
Hmm Topless Tamaki.....that has a nice ring to it, right?Embarrassed 
And omigosh Maan....*thought cloud of Maan pops over Ruhi's head* 
Ahem...don't mind me and my raging hormones. HeheheLOL

So Maan is actually going to disguise himself as a Punjabi with the works! Geet is going to make him slave hard to get her back...interesting. Star

Let's gather 'round the campfiyare and sing the campfiyare song, our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G sooooong, and if you don't......uh idk this part......faster than your wrong, but' it'll heyelp if you just sing alooong BUM BUM BUM: fklfdlflkflfkdlfkdlfkdlfdlfkdlfkdlfdlfkdlkdlfdkBig smile


GO ALLITERATION! W00T W00T!!

haha. Topless Tamaki...tis tremendously tantastic!! LOL

Maan...the man who makes Pagdis look smexy...Embarrassed who woulda thought?? Confused and GO GEET, GO! MAKE THE MAN SLOG! more anger -> more love --> more passion --> more Big smile viewers

as for u're campfire song O_O i've never heard of it. but i can sing my own. Tongue

PUT YER RIGHT LEG IN, PUT YER RIGHT LEG OUT, PUT YER RIGHT LEG IN AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT! DO THE HOKY POKY, AND da da da da da (forgot this part)...THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

GO ALLITERATION! W00T W00T!!

haha. Topless Tamaki...tis tremendously tantastic!! LOL

Maan...the man who makes Pagdis look smexy...Embarrassed who woulda thought?? Confused and GO GEET, GO! MAKE THE MAN SLOG! more anger -> more love --> more passion --> more Big smile viewers

as for u're campfire song O_O i've never heard of it. but i can sing my own. Tongue

PUT YER RIGHT LEG IN, PUT YER RIGHT LEG OUT, PUT YER RIGHT LEG IN AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT! DO THE HOKY POKY, AND da da da da da (forgot this part)...THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!! Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Why tank tou tank tou tery tuch! ROFL

Oh my great Greek Goddesses, you've never heard of the Campfire song song? O.O
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOu-vKx7Qk

HAHA, now this song will be stuck in your head for all of eternity. Enjoy it baby.LOL

By jelly donuts, today's episode was very painful to watch with broken glass here and fire coals there. Cry Atleast Geet said, "Mere Maan." Whew. Good to see that she still wants him safe and sound. Smile

I was reading a post yesturday about why Maan decided to disguise himself: all because he saw how badly beaten up Adi was! Adi is such a genius with his acting!Clap LOL

*psst* I still want ice cream. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX



Why tank tou tank tou tery tuch! ROFL

Oh my great Greek Goddesses, you've never heard of the Campfire song song? O.O
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOu-vKx7Qk

HAHA, now this song will be stuck in your head for all of eternity. Enjoy it baby.LOL

By jelly donuts, today's episode was very painful to watch with broken glass here and fire coals there. Cry Atleast Geet said, "Mere Maan." Whew. Good to see that she still wants him safe and sound. Smile

I was reading a post yesturday about why Maan decided to disguise himself: all because he saw how badly beaten up Adi was! Adi is such a genius with his acting!Clap LOL

*psst* I still want ice cream. Big smile



DOYE! don't dou dry do deat dme dat dmy own dame! ROFL

DI IMMORTALES!! (<-- uh huh. feel jealous of my Greek skilzz Tongue) SPONGEBOB. oh, the memories. *twitch, twitch*

*suddenly hops up on table and clears her throat, then screams as she waves her arms in a rainbow*

IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINAAAAAAAAAAASHUNNNNNNNNN!!!

*cough*

that is all.

moving on. Big smile

YES, the episode was painful, but both of 'em deserve it >_< her, for not knowing that men can go berserk if they see their ladeh bein' manhandled by another man, and him, for not being able to control his crazy tongue. *sigh* it'll bring 'em closer, and I AM LOVING THIS TRACK. did u see the latest FB pics? LOL. he's dancing!! i hope it'll be to Sadi Gali from Tanu Weds Manu. it'd be PURRRRRFECCCTTTT!!

and u ain't gettin none of my ice-cream. *slurps the melted vanilla remains from her bowl*
OOOH, but u know, there's a chain in South India called Ideal Ice Cream. one of the best desserts i have EVER had!! it was a trip to Mangalore, i think...*scratches head and continues to mumble to herself*


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged


[/QUOTE]

DOYE! don't dou dry do deat dme dat dmy own dame! ROFL

DI IMMORTALES!! (<-- uh huh. feel jealous of my Greek skilzz Tongue) SPONGEBOB. oh, the memories. *twitch, twitch*

*suddenly hops up on table and clears her throat, then screams as she waves her arms in a rainbow*

IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINAAAAAAAAAAASHUNNNNNNNNN!!!

*cough*

that is all.

moving on. Big smile

YES, the episode was painful, but both of 'em deserve it >_< her, for not knowing that men can go berserk if they see their ladeh bein' manhandled by another man, and him, for not being able to control his crazy tongue. *sigh* it'll bring 'em closer, and I AM LOVING THIS TRACK. did u see the latest FB pics? LOL. he's dancing!! i hope it'll be to Sadi Gali from Tanu Weds Manu. it'd be PURRRRRFECCCTTTT!!

and u ain't gettin none of my ice-cream. *slurps the melted vanilla remains from her bowl*
OOOH, but u know, there's a chain in South India called Ideal Ice Cream. one of the best desserts i have EVER had!! it was a trip to Mangalore, i think...*scratches head and continues to mumble to herself*


[/QUOTE]
Never heard of Ideal Ice Cream, but it sure sounds epictastic! *chomp munch munch* Oh er, pardon me for my atrocious behavior. *slips unfinished King Sized Kit Kat bar in her back pocket* So heh-heh, whats up? Big smile

 I. LOVE. BEING. SO. EVIL. Evil Smile Whoa whoa hey don't look at me like that, serves you right for not sharing that vanilla ice cream with me. *sticks chocolate covered tongue out*

So have you seen the new FB pics? Maan apparently gets beaten up! My poor bacha! It looks like he has received some pretty hardcore lashes on his back. Cry If I were Geet, I wouldn't be just standing around, I'd be giving him kissies on every injured part of his body!Embarrassed But how the heck did this happen?Ouch

I love Sadi Gali! It's too bad they didn't use it for the dance sequence. Atleast at the end of the day,  "Balwant Singh" was finally able to fulfill his dream of becoming a driverLOL. Thank goodness that Mamma and Tej have horrible memoryROFL.

HEY! You still ain't uploading that shtory of your's Shawteh-ie! The popcorn ain't pop-kin!Star

EDIT--------> I just saw the full uncut version of the behind the scenes of TTBP sequence. It was hilarious how DD and GC were laughing their heads off when they realized GC's zip problemROFL. Start at 16:02: http://youtu.be/qF6ypTS9hbc
LOL




Edited by XXaquafireXX - 08 April 2011 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maan, a changed maan- Maneet Scene

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 9   Views: 2620

-Dimple- 9 2620 12 August 2010 at 12:45pm by smrite
Geet leaving...changed Maan

Author: suniks   Replies: 0   Views: 703

suniks 0 703 12 August 2010 at 12:34pm by suniks
script changed....lets discuss

2 3

Author: adoremevirgo   Replies: 19   Views: 2539

adoremevirgo 19 2539 11 August 2010 at 1:39am by adoremevirgo
Drashti looks like Kaajal Kiran

2

Author: ifun   Replies: 15   Views: 1648

ifun 15 1648 19 July 2010 at 8:36pm by ibelieveinpink
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54331

sallu_lover 1209 54331 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index