Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 12)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX



*sigh*....I am so depressed right now. It finally happened. The miscarriage. I don't even remember how many buckets of tears I cried watching that moment. *sigh*
Why???!!!!! Why kill the baby??! Why can't Geet just keep going on without the baby bump for another few months and then insert a time lapse and BOOM, instant ready made baby is here! Murdering the entire purpose of the show was totally uncool. AngryAngryAngry I am so p*ssed off right now....grrrr. Angry
 I'll miss you baby Maaneet...*sobbing uncontrollably*Cry

Ok I'm going to move on because whatever happened has happened and us audience members do not have the capability to change it. Angry

SOOO are there any updates on the way? That would be one way of making me truly happy again. *hope glimmering in Ruhi's eyes* Big smile

BTW, when is the Tip Tip Barsa Paani sequence being aired? Its not going to be a big surprise for me anymore since I basically saw the whole thing in all of the SBS, SBB, UTV, and U aur Hum whatever that one is called channels.LOL




Q_Q that episode made me bawl. *shudder* but...i was really indecisive about the miscarriage before, and now that it's over with, i can only see the light at the end of the tunnel, ya know? i'll stick to my positivity policy LOL
plus, before, i would always think how awkward it would have been for the child to have grown up in such a family...i guess it's for the better. *sighsob*
but really, i don't think of the show was the baby. it was about Geet and she overcomes the troubles in her life. and that one trouble that was not her fault has led to so many others. Cry
Dev...grr. good. he's in anguish. keep that coming.

BUTBUTBUT. my FF won't have MC in it Embarrassed at least. not that it think it will. i can't promise what my brain shall do in the future O_O

and i'm SOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRRYYYY! but...but...*sniffle* i can't update soon. i wish i could, but i have WAY TOO MUCH WORK, and i'm working on a study guide as i type this. plus, i have AP Exams coming up in May. Dead

but hey, since u're my speshul friend, u'll be the first to get spoilers! Wink

ah. I, being the smarta** that i am, shunned those SBS and SBB vids. i only watched the wassup tv one and the umt one. plus, it'll be different to see them...ya know...from the right angles. *starts singing* ALL THE RIGHT MOVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES...YEAH, YEAH, WE'RE GOIN' DOWN!!! OneRepublic! Heart it's this Friday, btw. Big smile

don't worry, Ruhi, just think of the places this show can go now!! (gosh, playing the role of an Associate Supreme Court Justice has made be a very assertive and mellow person who does not take strong stances against anything unless there is reasonable doubt LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Sigh...Tip Tip Barsa Paani is now my official favorite new song! My laptop practically went up in flames watching them showing off their hawt baw-deesEmbarrassedLOL...hayee gotta love those touchie feelie Gurti moments.Blushing

The show, HOWEVER, is utterly in chaos! I plead to thee CV's, do whatever you want, but don't separate Maaneet!! It's too much to take in! And what's worse, Geet saying a sentence with a smile that contains the word "Dev" in it! I was like......whaaaaaaaa?! My heart is telling me: "Arre bachu, thodasa bharosa rakhlo" and my brain...well: "*singing*Tu saala kaam se gaya"ROFL

Dev, this is for you: *sucks in a large amount of air* PTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! You big faltu puu-puu head! to heck with your ache vichar, either you turn villanous or go on a pilgrimage to Antarctica! Stay away from my Maaneet love express, you glasses-wearing bag of potholes!  Ain't you the chap who said the best thing for them would be to leave them alone??! EHH??!!! What happened to that you cheese-head?! Take your sympathy, concern, and worry and shove it up your *********!

Ahh, I feel better now. Thanks for listening! *Turns to look at Kiran* 
Kiran:
Scared Tamaki Image 2
Oops! Big smile *backs away slowly*


Edited by XXaquafireXX - 20 March 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Sigh...Tip Tip Barsa Paani is now my official favorite new song! My laptop practically went up in flames watching them showing off their hawt baw-deesEmbarrassedLOL...hayee gotta love those touchie feelie Gurti moments.Blushing

The show, HOWEVER, is utterly in chaos! I plead to thee CV's, do whatever you want, but don't separate Maaneet!! It's too much to take in! And what's worse, Geet saying a sentence with a smile that contains the word "Dev" in it! I was like......whaaaaaaaa?! My heart is telling me: "Arre bachu, thodasa bharosa rakhlo" and my brain...well: "*singing*Tu saala kaam se gaya"ROFL

Dev, this is for you: *sucks in a large amount of air* PTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! You big faltu puu-puu head! to heck with your ache vichar, either you turn villanous or go on a pilgrimage to Antarctica! Stay away from my Maaneet love express, you glasses-wearing bag of potholes!  Ain't you the chap who said the best thing for them would be to leave them alone??! EHH??!!! What happened to that you cheese-head?! Take your sympathy, concern, and worry and shove it up your *********!

Ahh, I feel better now. Thanks for listening! *Turns to look at Kiran* 
Kiran:
Scared Tamaki Image 2
Oops! Big smile *backs away slowly*


AB main tujhe yaad aayi? NIKAMI! BEIMAAN! BEWAFA!!
TU BAKA DES.
*hmph* after all these days, you reply. and that too with complaints. U KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE AVOIDED THE WHINERS?? and now you, too. i'm am deeply disappointed, young one. (tho...u're older. huh. *points and jumps up and down* U'RE OLDER, U'RE OLDER!! *stops to think and says very seriously* but i'm more mature. Tongue)

haha, i'm jk. I MISSED YOU!! *hug*
i must say, i do hate Dev for being so interfering and all, but i get it. it's his guilt. he can't stop from wanting to do something good. i get Dadi, too, she's got a poor old heart that wants everyone to be happy. that's all.
Geet...well, she's still young. i made a lot of FB posts analyzing her character, and i reached the conclusion, that her hamartia, that one of her character flaws is her lack of empathy. she can't empathize with others because her life is already filled with too much emotion. if she tried to think from other's perspective, she'd burst from emotion overload (remember, if she had empathy, she would understand the withering glances from NT in Hoshiarpur, or the lusty looks of Dev, or the longing stares of Maan...) plus, she's recently had a MC, her hormones are out of wack, and for her, Dev has been the devil incarnate. so if someone like him does something for her and Maan (and judging by the FB pics it's like he's trying to convince her to make Maan happy), she'd feel "hey, this guy cares. he can actually be nice if he's not busy screwing someone." ROFL so, it's not that she feels affection for Dev. she just feels surprised and happy, and hopeful that things'll turn out right.
Maan is right in his own perspective, cuz he doesn't know what's going on in Geet's head. poor guy. Q_Q
so how'd u like my take? dil ko thoda chain mila? Big smile listen to u're heart. keep faith, young one.

(did u notice, i replied to u're Ouran pic with an Ouran pic. u'res, i believe, is of Tamaki being creeped out by the cat voodoo doll, Beelzenef. ROFL mine is of Haruhi being annoyed by Tama-chan, as usual. LOL)

me loved Tip Tip too! actually, i like the pics more, cuz they last longer, i don't have to handle the suckish editing, and nor do i have to encounter the ripped pants O_O

ah, lots of love to you! pweez reply more often =.= warna zindagi pheeki lagti hai. *bin tere...bin tere...bin tere...koi khalish hai...hawaon main bin tere...ROFL*

(notice, i changed the topic name. it was about time XD)


Edited by kdg129 - 20 March 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

[QUOTE=XXaquafireXX]
WHOOT!!! This is the best thread title that I have ever laid eyes on! I think I'm in love...Heart

I'm sowwie for not responding as constantly, but I've been extremely busy in this past month. (Its the honest and unshakable truth Kiran. Hey stop rolling your eyes at me!Cry) Plus when your family throws those drilling glares that bruise your back when you are at the computer, well....you know. Family time is family time. HugThanks for waiting patiently for me, you so totally rock dude! Gimme some fin. *slap* Nogin. *donk*  Duuude. ROFL Eh, I couldn't help myself.

Yeah I saw the wardrobe malfunction that GC went through in TTBP the third time I watched it. I was too busy drooling over his manly face and body like every other female out there beforeLOL. But seriously, I can't believe how the editors didn't notice such a big flaw! His fly was open for practically the whole sequence...duffer editorwales! And speaking of duffers....Dev, Dev, Dev. I swear that man is up to something Ouch. Ok ya he and Daadima planned the little patch up lunch dinner breakfast thing or whatever it was in the farmhouse, but he really didn't need to inform Geet personally that Maan was caught up in a meeting and will be late. But, I loved her tadka response to him! Way to go girl! Naintare puttar, kithe hai tu? Tumhara Pati "Dev" ko punishment chahiye aur vo bhi jaldi!

Hmm, I like your take on Geet's emotional rollar coaster ride. It makes sense, I just hope that it doesn't cause a really big rift between our love dove birds...Shocked

Wow, you definitely got your OHSHC down to anime science! Even I didn't remember that Tamaki scene *hangs head in shame*. Haha I love Haruhi and her "I-can't-believe-this-is-happening-to-me-again" face, totally awesome! And also because her name is awesome. Ha-RUHI! Cool

Happy Belated Holi to you and your family! Embarrassed



Edited by XXaquafireXX - 21 March 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Originally posted by kdg129

[QUOTE=XXaquafireXX]
WHOOT!!! This is the best thread title that I have ever laid eyes on! I think I'm in love...Heart

I'm sowwie for not responding as constantly, but I've been extremely busy in this past month. (Its the honest and unshakable truth Kiran. Hey stop rolling your eyes at me!Cry) Plus when your family throws those drilling glares that bruise your back when you are at the computer, well....you know. Family time is family time. HugThanks for waiting patiently for me, you so totally rock dude! Gimme some fin. *slap* Nogin. *donk*  Duuude. ROFL Eh, I couldn't help myself.

Yeah I saw the wardrobe malfunction that GC went through in TTBP the third time I watched it. I was too busy drooling over his manly face and body like every other female out there beforeLOL. But seriously, I can't believe how the editors didn't notice such a big flaw! His fly was open for practically the whole sequence...duffer editorwales! And speaking of duffers....Dev, Dev, Dev. I swear that man is up to something Ouch. Ok ya he and Daadima planned the little patch up lunch dinner breakfast thing or whatever it was in the farmhouse, but he really didn't need to inform Geet personally that Maan was caught up in a meeting and will be late. But, I loved her tadka response to him! Way to go girl! Naintare puttar, kithe hai tu? Tumhara Pati "Dev" ko punishment chahiye aur vo bhi jaldi!

Hmm, I like your take on Geet's emotional rollar coaster ride. It makes sense, I just hope that it doesn't cause a really big rift between our love dove birds...Shocked

Wow, you definitely got your OHSHC down to anime science! Even I didn't remember that Tamaki scene *hangs head in shame*. Haha I love Haruhi and her "I-can't-believe-this-is-happening-to-me-again" face, totally awesome! And also because her name is awesome. Ha-RUHI! Cool

Happy Belated Holi to you and your family! Embarrassed



*bows* why, thank you. the thread title is quite spiffy. Big smile
and DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR not being able to respond. i was jk, u know that. we all have our reasons (like having to complete a report for each of 35 U.S. Supreme Court Landmark Cases in a weekend Dead) and OMG i hate it when someone looks over my shoulder. i fear even thinking about coming to this page. i don't want a lecture on how to control one's show obsessions =_=

with every post, i Heart u more and more. Hug anyone who makes a Finding Nemo reference like that is automatically awesome. (like, "killer, dude", as Samrat would say LOL <--Miley Jab Hum Tum Reference Star)

as for the wardrobe malfunction...i wonder what would have happened if the FCC was in India. would the whole segment be deleted? Ermm *is reminded of what FCC did to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson* aw, h-e-double-hockey-stick no, GC and DD better not be fined!! Pinch

as for Dev, i like him. to be precise, i like SS. he's an AMAZING actor, and he makes Dev seem like a dynamic character. i don't think Dev has any evil motives. have u seen the latest episodes? they're AMAZING. the dialogues and direction are so mature and...meaningful! and the acting is epic as always.

Geet has always been an amazing character. shame on those who doubted her Thumbs Down (yes, Ruhi, i'm lookin' at you...*evil Maan glare*...ROFL lol, jk!)
even her manner of forgiving that prat was so beautiful! she only forgave him so both of them could move on with their lives, and so that she could have a fresh start!! alas...hamara Angry Young Man ko manana ithna aasaan nahin hota. i'm just wondering if this is gonna result in some really passionate love-hate scenes. Day Dreaming

hehe, Ouran and Code Geass: two animes i will never forget. if u wanna reimburse u're memory w/ tamaki scenes, there are loads on YouTube.
*sigh* i would envy u're name now, but my nickname for my friends is Kira --> which means Killer in Japanese (taken from Death Note)
AND killer is the "word" of my other obsession --> Samrat!!

if u haven't watched miley jab hum tum, u really should. i started recently, and gosh, am i hooked.
Sajan Heart



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Originally posted by kdg129

[QUOTE=XXaquafireXX]



*bows* why, thank you. the thread title is quite spiffy. Big smile
and DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR not being able to respond. i was jk, u know that. we all have our reasons (like having to complete a report for each of 35 U.S. Supreme Court Landmark Cases in a weekend Dead) and OMG i hate it when someone looks over my shoulder. i fear even thinking about coming to this page. i don't want a lecture on how to control one's show obsessions =_=

with every post, i Heart u more and more. Hug anyone who makes a Finding Nemo reference like that is automatically awesome. (like, "killer, dude", as Samrat would say LOL <--Miley Jab Hum Tum Reference Star)

as for the wardrobe malfunction...i wonder what would have happened if the FCC was in India. would the whole segment be deleted? Ermm *is reminded of what FCC did to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson* aw, h-e-double-hockey-stick no, GC and DD better not be fined!! Pinch

as for Dev, i like him. to be precise, i like SS. he's an AMAZING actor, and he makes Dev seem like a dynamic character. i don't think Dev has any evil motives. have u seen the latest episodes? they're AMAZING. the dialogues and direction are so mature and...meaningful! and the acting is epic as always.

Geet has always been an amazing character. shame on those who doubted her Thumbs Down (yes, Ruhi, i'm lookin' at you...*evil Maan glare*...ROFL lol, jk!)
even her manner of forgiving that prat was so beautiful! she only forgave him so both of them could move on with their lives, and so that she could have a fresh start!! alas...hamara Angry Young Man ko manana ithna aasaan nahin hota. i'm just wondering if this is gonna result in some really passionate love-hate scenes. Day Dreaming

hehe, Ouran and Code Geass: two animes i will never forget. if u wanna reimburse u're memory w/ tamaki scenes, there are loads on YouTube.
*sigh* i would envy u're name now, but my nickname for my friends is Kira --> which means Killer in Japanese (taken from Death Note)
AND killer is the "word" of my other obsession --> Samrat!!

if u haven't watched miley jab hum tum, u really should. i started recently, and gosh, am i hooked.
Sajan Heart




Sorry for saying sorry! Gahh! Sorry! AGHHH!  I can't help it! Sorr-...uh, I mean, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I always apologize a lot. Often excessively. It just pops out of my mouth. My mouth is itching to say it one more time: Sorry! Haha ok I'm all set now.ROFL
*gasp* I never doubted Geet! She's totally gnarly with muah! LOL And After Maan's gussa is maan-ofied, we can all partay and move on!

OMIGOSH I love MJHT! I watched practically all the episodes! Samrat is a cutie-pie, Gunjan is cho chweet, Mayank the smartass and cute, and of course hamari bubbly Nupur Express. I miss that show. What part of the story are you on? Both couples are amazing in their own way, but I like Mayur just a tad bit more then Sajan.Smile 

Eeeee, reports are yucky. So that means get it done as fast as you can!Dead

I'm missing Maanu Jaanu a lot. I hope GC comes back tomorrow! I loved the two second sleeping scene of him. He reminds me of a cute innocent little baby! *gushing* Aww now I wanna cuddle something... ;_; 
Yay, Geet is going to be Holi-ing tomorrow! *chanting* No MU, No MU, No MU No MU....let the article be an early April Phool's joke por favor! 
I gotta agree with you, Samir Sharma is a much better actor than Abhinav. He brings life to the character and for that, he rocks. And now that his character is present in the main plot again, l feel that he needs to have some sort of a punishment. Justice is asking for it. The majority of us are asking for it. He's asking for it, literally. *shrugs* My POV. Other than that, everything else is hunky-dory. 
Oooo what's Code Geauss about? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 491

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX


Sorry for saying sorry! Gahh! Sorry! AGHHH!  I can't help it! Sorr-...uh, I mean, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I always apologize a lot. Often excessively. It just pops out of my mouth. My mouth is itching to say it one more time: Sorry! Haha ok I'm all set now.ROFL
*gasp* I never doubted Geet! She's totally gnarly with muah! LOL And After Maan's gussa is maan-ofied, we can all partay and move on!

OMIGOSH I love MJHT! I watched practically all the episodes! Samrat is a cutie-pie, Gunjan is cho chweet, Mayank the smartass and cute, and of course hamari bubbly Nupur Express. I miss that show. What part of the story are you on? Both couples are amazing in their own way, but I like Mayur just a tad bit more then Sajan.Smile 

Eeeee, reports are yucky. So that means get it done as fast as you can!Dead

I'm missing Maanu Jaanu a lot. I hope GC comes back tomorrow! I loved the two second sleeping scene of him. He reminds me of a cute innocent little baby! *gushing* Aww now I wanna cuddle something... ;_; 
Yay, Geet is going to be Holi-ing tomorrow! *chanting* No MU, No MU, No MU No MU....let the article be an early April Phool's joke por favor! 
I gotta agree with you, Samir Sharma is a much better actor than Abhinav. He brings life to the character and for that, he rocks. And now that his character is present in the main plot again, l feel that he needs to have some sort of a punishment. Justice is asking for it. The majority of us are asking for it. He's asking for it, literally. *shrugs* My POV. Other than that, everything else is hunky-dory. 
Oooo what's Code Geauss about? 


IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, JEEZUMS!!! *whew* see, i've reciprocated u're sorrys proportionally LOL

u don't doubt Geet? good. but the Forums is doing the Tandava right now like "Maanu Jaanu" just because Dev and Geet put color on each other. i think, after Geet clearly said she forgave him (and for such excellent reasons!Thumbs Up), it would be the height of immaturity for them to act like they have the cooties! he even pauses, like "oh, shiz, this is an awkward situation" But if  he had withdrawn and acted all ashamed, that would have been more awkward. Geet's goal is to let go and forget the past; if she still treats him like devil-spawn, and Dev still cowers in her presence, that won't help either of them.

but OMG Maanu Jaanu is shoooo posheshive!! but why's he gotta go into Dusht Dhanav mode, yaar? now he might get overwhelmed by his anger and say something he doesn't mean. cuz I KNOW on the inside he doesn't suspect Geet of doing something bad like that, but in his anger...well, we all know his nature, don't we? remember the episodes before the dargah sequence, where he accuses her...? and of course, the way he handled Geet's accusation against him for releasing Dev...tch tch. sab mard aise hi hote hain. my Mom always says, "OMG, u're Dad does that too!"

ah, but when all of this resolved...this has the potential to go uber romantic. *sigh* Embarrassed

as for Dev's character...i think that no matter what punishment he gets, it won't seem enough. his own guilt...his own torment...added to Maan's glares...*shudder*. haha, i know, i know, even i thought that he should get a punishment. but i realized that no matter what they showed, it wouldn't have been enough. u can punish people who commit crimes like Brij. but the crime that Dev committed...i mean, what good is he in jail? he WANTED to go to jail, jail's an easy way out, aur upar se government par bhoj banjayega. ROFL plus, giving him a punishment would be giving him too much importance. so it'd be cool if they show karma punching him in the face, but i don't want Geet to personally plan out his execution ROFL what say? yes to karma-inflicted punishment Big smile

Reports? DONE! i worked my heart into those landmark cases! *whew*

YOU LIKE MJHT??? yush!!! but it's the opposite w/ me. i mean, i ADORE Mayur, but Sajan have a different charm. (maybe it's cuz i used to be a Chashmish before Geek) and i do favor Samrat quite a bit Embarrassed but u know, the guy who plays Mayank is Sindhi like me!!! *Sindhi Pride* so is Vishal Dadlani, btw. *more Sindhi Pride* gosh, i love that musician.
in MJHT, i'm at the episodes where that Censored Sheena and CensoredCensored Ranvijay are in. i'm past that one hour special episode where Gunjan helps Samrat make dinner for his date, and Mayur have made up and Mayank is sticking close to Nupur so that he can find something to dislike in her. LOL it's an awesome show, all in all.

Code Geass? --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass if u're into politics and battle strategy, this is u're anime!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 1305

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX


Sorry for saying sorry! Gahh! Sorry! AGHHH!  I can't help it! Sorr-...uh, I mean, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I always apologize a lot. Often excessively. It just pops out of my mouth. My mouth is itching to say it one more time: Sorry! Haha ok I'm all set now.ROFL
*gasp* I never doubted Geet! She's totally gnarly with muah! LOL And After Maan's gussa is maan-ofied, we can all partay and move on!

OMIGOSH I love MJHT! I watched practically all the episodes! Samrat is a cutie-pie, Gunjan is cho chweet, Mayank the smartass and cute, and of course hamari bubbly Nupur Express. I miss that show. What part of the story are you on? Both couples are amazing in their own way, but I like Mayur just a tad bit more then Sajan.Smile 

Eeeee, reports are yucky. So that means get it done as fast as you can!Dead

I'm missing Maanu Jaanu a lot. I hope GC comes back tomorrow! I loved the two second sleeping scene of him. He reminds me of a cute innocent little baby! *gushing* Aww now I wanna cuddle something... ;_; 
Yay, Geet is going to be Holi-ing tomorrow! *chanting* No MU, No MU, No MU No MU....let the article be an early April Phool's joke por favor! 
I gotta agree with you, Samir Sharma is a much better actor than Abhinav. He brings life to the character and for that, he rocks. And now that his character is present in the main plot again, l feel that he needs to have some sort of a punishment. Justice is asking for it. The majority of us are asking for it. He's asking for it, literally. *shrugs* My POV. Other than that, everything else is hunky-dory. 
Oooo what's Code Geauss about? 


IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY, JEEZUMS!!! *whew* see, i've reciprocated u're sorrys proportionally LOL

u don't doubt Geet? good. but the Forums is doing the Tandava right now like "Maanu Jaanu" just because Dev and Geet put color on each other. i think, after Geet clearly said she forgave him (and for such excellent reasons!Thumbs Up), it would be the height of immaturity for them to act like they have the cooties! he even pauses, like "oh, shiz, this is an awkward situation" But if  he had withdrawn and acted all ashamed, that would have been more awkward. Geet's goal is to let go and forget the past; if she still treats him like devil-spawn, and Dev still cowers in her presence, that won't help either of them.

but OMG Maanu Jaanu is shoooo posheshive!! but why's he gotta go into Dusht Dhanav mode, yaar? now he might get overwhelmed by his anger and say something he doesn't mean. cuz I KNOW on the inside he doesn't suspect Geet of doing something bad like that, but in his anger...well, we all know his nature, don't we? remember the episodes before the dargah sequence, where he accuses her...? and of course, the way he handled Geet's accusation against him for releasing Dev...tch tch. sab mard aise hi hote hain. my Mom always says, "OMG, u're Dad does that too!"

ah, but when all of this resolved...this has the potential to go uber romantic. *sigh* Embarrassed

as for Dev's character...i think that no matter what punishment he gets, it won't seem enough. his own guilt...his own torment...added to Maan's glares...*shudder*. haha, i know, i know, even i thought that he should get a punishment. but i realized that no matter what they showed, it wouldn't have been enough. u can punish people who commit crimes like Brij. but the crime that Dev committed...i mean, what good is he in jail? he WANTED to go to jail, jail's an easy way out, aur upar se government par bhoj banjayega. ROFL plus, giving him a punishment would be giving him too much importance. so it'd be cool if they show karma punching him in the face, but i don't want Geet to personally plan out his execution ROFL what say? yes to karma-inflicted punishment Big smile

Reports? DONE! i worked my heart into those landmark cases! *whew*

YOU LIKE MJHT??? yush!!! but it's the opposite w/ me. i mean, i ADORE Mayur, but Sajan have a different charm. (maybe it's cuz i used to be a Chashmish before Geek) and i do favor Samrat quite a bit Embarrassed but u know, the guy who plays Mayank is Sindhi like me!!! *Sindhi Pride* so is Vishal Dadlani, btw. *more Sindhi Pride* gosh, i love that musician.
in MJHT, i'm at the episodes where that Censored Sheena and CensoredCensored Ranvijay are in. i'm past that one hour special episode where Gunjan helps Samrat make dinner for his date, and Mayur have made up and Mayank is sticking close to Nupur so that he can find something to dislike in her. LOL it's an awesome show, all in all.

Code Geass? --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass if u're into politics and battle strategy, this is u're anime!! Big smile
Eww politics. Sorry.Ouch Codie ain't for me thenROFL
Oh heck YA! Today's episode made my day! You wanna know why? My dark sexy awesome Jeepie is back in town baby! I missed my sweetie shoo much!EmbarrassedMy Jeepie is apparently very smart too, knowing and stopping at the precise location where Geet and the bus gang are having their pitstop.LOL Heart U Jeepie! 
I hope Maan's peripheral vision is kicked into overdrive this time. I mean, how hard can it be to NOT see her? She's wear stark white saafed Washing Powder Nirma'd clothes!ROFL 
Getting excited all over again!Thumbs Up  
*sigh* I didn't get the Maan drunk scene I wished for, but it must happen at least once in the show. Heck, why not make Geet bewdi as well? That would turn out to be a very interesting situation.Day Dreaming Or full out slap-stick comedy. Like them bonking each others heads with their empty booze bottles. Yes, I will find that highly amusing. *grins* But I like to keep my options open, so I'll go for either!

I just tried out Green tea fried ice cream for the first time ever in my life today, and I must say, it was freaking delicious! I don't like actual green tea (perhaps it was because I brewed it myself that time...oh dear biased me.Ouch) Anyways, you must try it out sometime, it's so good fo' yo' soul!  
*chorus singing Ahhhhhhhhhh* 
Nummy num num. Maan is very nummy num num too. And so is his Jeep.Embarrassed

"Its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday..." Ever heard of this song? If you haven't, here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
 I would like your opinion of this song. It's very er...intriguing.LOL
Over and out!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maan, a changed maan- Maneet Scene

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 9   Views: 2668

-Dimple- 9 2668 12 August 2010 at 12:45pm by smrite
Geet leaving...changed Maan

Author: suniks   Replies: 0   Views: 716

suniks 0 716 12 August 2010 at 12:34pm by suniks
script changed....lets discuss

2 3

Author: adoremevirgo   Replies: 19   Views: 2601

adoremevirgo 19 2601 11 August 2010 at 1:39am by adoremevirgo
Drashti looks like Kaajal Kiran

2

Author: ifun   Replies: 15   Views: 1671

ifun 15 1671 19 July 2010 at 8:36pm by ibelieveinpink
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 57337

sallu_lover 1209 57337 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index