Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 11)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Originally posted by kdg129

Oh the Oscar thing...hehe, if you've watched Tees Maar Khan you would get what I was referring to. Cool

Hmm I'm not sure about the PM thing. I'm guessing that you would have to add the people that want the PM as your buddy and then you could send them an update reminder by selecting them from your buddy list...Confused
Aww thank you for liking my story!!Blushing Maybe I'll start a fanfic of my own when I find a good quantity of free time....yuppers that sounds like a good plan.... Sooo buddy, when are you updating? You know I'm going to be pestering you like a parasite everytime you get writer's block riiiiight? Right? Right? Right? *poke poke poke poke poke poke* Repitition is catchy! ApproveROFL

Have you seen Beastly? Its in the theaters now and I want to watch it super badly!!! I adore the story of Beauty and the Beast and when I found out that this was a remake of that, I jumped over Jupiter! Hopefully I will see it during spring break! :D

Me super tired....going to bed now. Nighty Night!

Ah, TMK...still have to watch that one. don't know if i will Ermm
and ya, i figured i'd have to add EVERYONE >_< bleh. me fingers hurt. *neon sign lights up over Kiran's head, reads "EXTREMELY LAZY PERSON"* Big smile
when am i updating? why, when i get the next part written! then u'll ask when i'm gonna get it written. by the end of this century...i can assure u that! TongueLOL
Beastly? i LOVE the book, and from the trailer, i think they've changed it A LOT. but it's Alex Pettyfer, so...Blushing it's a must watch for me

ARRGHHH!!! Stupid internet connection!! It keeps going on and off! It's driving me nuts! 
*claps hands together* ALRIGHTY! Self talk is done...

Hi Kiran! *waves* Hug I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now, but you're not supposed to know that I boycotted it for tonight *shhhh*
Question: Do you still find the AA track intriguing? I was going to give them a second chance, but I still find myself yawning during their scenes. I wish Annie could just kick his sorry clean shaven butt, er I mean clean shaven face. idk about the butt part. Really. Geez, that was akward.Ermm 

4 mo' days till spring break! YIPEEE!
Here's a song to celebrate my early freedom that does not exist yet!!
----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4uZ1RiDsU
Silly

'

MEEPS i'm sho shorry i'm late!!
to answer your question, i don't mind AA and think they have quite some potential. they were a little boring, but now this Bhai dude is making things interesting. PLUS Romeo and Manishaa are to die for. LOL
BUT GOSH, did u see today's episode? Maan...just when i think i can't love him anymore.
speaking of which: YOU HAVE CHEATED ON MAAN!! how could u change u're dp? HOW COULD U??? lol, jk.
nice new dp, btw. not as nice as the one before, though. Tongue Out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Hakuna Matata! I'm a culprit as well so its cool.Cool
Haha Manisha cracked me up today by giving that seductive look that Bhai guy *pfft* ROFL
And Smiley-Maan was FANTASTIC! 

Yes I changed my dp because I have realized that both of the personalities of this hawt hawt man are officially married. I have to learn to let him go....*sniff* but he will always have a special place in my heartHeart 
Soo....
Isn't G-Dragon cute??! *gushing*Day Dreaming

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Hakuna Matata! I'm a culprit as well so its cool.Cool
Haha Manisha cracked me up today by giving that seductive look that Bhai guy *pfft* ROFL
And Smiley-Maan was FANTASTIC! 

Yes I changed my dp because I have realized that both of the personalities of this hawt hawt man are officially married. I have to learn to let him go....*sniff* but he will always have a special place in my heartHeart 
Soo....
Isn't G-Dragon cute??! *gushing*Day Dreaming

G-Dragon is a hottie Heart
BUTTTT i'm still a Maan maniac. and always will be. no-one else is as amazing and manly as our munda. Day Dreaming emphasis on the word MANLY. ROFL i'm sorry, as adorable as Asian stars are, they're very feminine. u can't deny that. *shuts Ruhi up before she can protest* gosh, i wonder what Manishaa would do if she met G-Dragon. he/she is very easy to impress, if she was hitting on this Bhai dude LOL so if he/she met G-Dragon...ICU for a month?
"Ab baby joker paida hoga." ROFLROFLROFL he looked AB.SO.LUTE.LY. ADORABLE. and i think DD looked gawjuss in that light color, no?Embarrassed

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
ya ya ya i know, I'm trying to keep my options open alright??ROFL
Maan how I wish you had a twin that was single ready to mingle: 

Hayyeee *swoons* lol I'm such a two timer! *giggles*

I am so Hearting Maaneet's fight on which gender the baby is going to be. But I'm worried too, what if God-ji listens to both of them and a Manisha part 2 pops out?ROFL 
I'm siding with Maan on this one. It's probably going to be a girl. Approve

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

I am so Hearting Maaneet's fight on which gender the baby is going to be. But I'm worried too, what if God-ji listens to both of them and a Manisha part 2 pops out?ROFL 

GIRLS FOREVER!! i mean, come on, it'd be so ADORABLE to see Maan playing with a widdle girly...*SQUEEEEEEEEEE* *screams into pillow*

oye, and you. two-timer =.= dw, i'm in the same boat. *sigh* Maan, this guy http://journal.sarahcada.com/uploaded_images/miyano-mamoru-793698.jpg, this guy http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Ali_Zafar_Masty_CD_cover.jpg, gosh, there are many more. but, like i said, i'm in full-on Maan Maniac mode, and i don't think it's gonna wear off anytime soon LOL

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

GIRLS FOREVER!! i mean, come on, it'd be so ADORABLE to see Maan playing with a widdle girly...*SQUEEEEEEEEEE* *screams into pillow*

oye, and you. two-timer =.= dw, i'm in the same boat. *sigh* Maan, this guy http://journal.sarahcada.com/uploaded_images/miyano-mamoru-793698.jpg, this guy http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Ali_Zafar_Masty_CD_cover.jpg, gosh, there are many more. but, like i said, i'm in full-on Maan Maniac mode, and i don't think it's gonna wear off anytime soon LOL

haha what to do? girls are girlsLOL.

OMiGOSH!!!!! *screaming* *hyperventilating* *kicking the life outta her bed*
MAANEET ARE SO DAMN CUTE!!!!! *screaming again* 
Forehead kisses, cuddling with each other on the bed (wish came true YES!), their close proximity, lip singing together, Gurti's Tip Tip Barsa Paani sequence, I'M ON FIRE!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO HAWWTTT!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Ruhi has gone loco!!)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Forehead kisses, cuddling with each other on the bed (wish came true YES!), their close proximity, lip singing together, Gurti's Tip Tip Barsa Paani sequence, I'M ON FIRE!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO HAWWTTT!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Ruhi has gone loco!!)

Kiran's soul requests you to forgive her for not being able to respond. She is currently lying on her bed in a vegetative state, eyes wide, staring at the ceiling. Occasionally, she mutters things like "How? How can two people ever that kind of chemistry? Howww????"

Oh, she's snapped out now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THAT SONG SEQUENCE! i've always liked the song ('cept i hated the fact that i was picturized Dev Anand and Mumtaz of all people Dead) now i'll always think of Maaneet!
and the Tip Tip Barsa Paani thing...that's the main reason for my temporary coma. (btw, i had a little convo w/ NT while i was in coma land. she was very nice actually, but was confused as to whether she wanted to wake up or not. she likes sleeping, apparently ConfusedROFL)

so anyways. the reason i almost died.
DD LOOKED GAWJUSSSSSSS!!!!! AND GC? AAAAAH, I CAN'T PUT IT IN WORDS!

gosh, this has also added to my Desi pride/ego. i wish i could go to that boy in my class who said that Indians don't know anything about the word "sexy". yes, he actually said that! imma backhand that boy and show 'em this Holi performance, and watch his eyes grow wide. I MEAN, REALLY? that sari was so simple, but so pretty! we Indians know how to flaunt our curves!! tho, that's because we have curves to flaunt, whereas these people...*giggle* ROFLROFL all they show is two people who don't know each other making out and ending up somewhere without their clothes. then when they're done, they'll say, "hey, what's your name?" ROFLROFL

huh. me ranting on how Indian romance PWNS American romance...see, i've gone crazier than you. *runs up and down the stairs, and slips on the last one, and ends up on her caboose*

EDIT --> *rolls eyes* people are making some posts about spamming here and FB in order to mock Geet's CVs, saying that another channel is using Maaneet to their full potential. ok, i agree, passion is low, but if they want "passion" all the time, why don't watch, idk, The Tudors? it has a sex scene every 5 seconds =.= this is getting on my nerves. why can't these people wait and let the CVs do their job? if they don't like what's going, i wonder who's holding a gun to their head and forcing them to watch. *fumes*Angry
er. idk y i wrote it here, just wanted someplace to vent. and i'm too much of a wimp to make a new post on it for fear of getting bashed OuchROFL

Edited by kdg129 - 11 March 2011 at 5:10pm

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Kiran's soul requests you to forgive her for not being able to respond. She is currently lying on her bed in a vegetative state, eyes wide, staring at the ceiling. Occasionally, she mutters things like "How? How can two people ever that kind of chemistry? Howww????"

Oh, she's snapped out now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THAT SONG SEQUENCE! i've always liked the song ('cept i hated the fact that i was picturized Dev Anand and Mumtaz of all people Dead) now i'll always think of Maaneet!
and the Tip Tip Barsa Paani thing...that's the main reason for my temporary coma. (btw, i had a little convo w/ NT while i was in coma land. she was very nice actually, but was confused as to whether she wanted to wake up or not. she likes sleeping, apparently ConfusedROFL)

so anyways. the reason i almost died.
DD LOOKED GAWJUSSSSSSS!!!!! AND GC? AAAAAH, I CAN'T PUT IT IN WORDS!

gosh, this has also added to my Desi pride/ego. i wish i could go to that boy in my class who said that Indians don't know anything about the word "sexy". yes, he actually said that! imma backhand that boy and show 'em this Holi performance, and watch his eyes grow wide. I MEAN, REALLY? that sari was so simple, but so pretty! we Indians know how to flaunt our curves!! tho, that's because we have curves to flaunt, whereas these people...*giggle* ROFLROFL all they show is two people who don't know each other making out and ending up somewhere without their clothes. then when they're done, they'll say, "hey, what's your name?" ROFLROFL

huh. me ranting on how Indian romance PWNS American romance...see, i've gone crazier than you. *runs up and down the stairs, and slips on the last one, and ends up on her caboose*

EDIT --> *rolls eyes* people are making some posts about spamming here and FB in order to mock Geet's CVs, saying that another channel is using Maaneet to their full potential. ok, i agree, passion is low, but if they want "passion" all the time, why don't watch, idk, The Tudors? it has a sex scene every 5 seconds =.= this is getting on my nerves. why can't these people wait and let the CVs do their job? if they don't like what's going, i wonder who's holding a gun to their head and forcing them to watch. *fumes*Angry
er. idk y i wrote it here, just wanted someplace to vent. and i'm too much of a wimp to make a new post on it for fear of getting bashed OuchROFL

*sigh*....I am so depressed right now. It finally happened. The miscarriage. I don't even remember how many buckets of tears I cried watching that moment. *sigh*
Why???!!!!! Why kill the baby??! Why can't Geet just keep going on without the baby bump for another few months and then insert a time lapse and BOOM, instant ready made baby is here! Murdering the entire purpose of the show was totally uncool. AngryAngryAngry I am so p*ssed off right now....grrrr. Angry
 I'll miss you baby Maaneet...*sobbing uncontrollably*Cry

Ok I'm going to move on because whatever happened has happened and us audience members do not have the capability to change it. Angry

SOOO are there any updates on the way? That would be one way of making me truly happy again. *hope glimmering in Ruhi's eyes* Big smile

BTW, when is the Tip Tip Barsa Paani sequence being aired? Its not going to be a big surprise for me anymore since I basically saw the whole thing in all of the SBS, SBB, UTV, and U aur Hum whatever that one is called channels.LOL

kdg129

Go to top