Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD (Page 10)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Heylo! Sorry for not responding, but my uncle's in town so I'm not supposed to be on the computer unless it's hw related. *holds both ears*
 I shall be back before you know it!Approve

P.S. Another snow day today!!!!!!!Cool

not fair. not fair at all. we're in the 70s down south. pfft. i can go the beach. HammockTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
*stretches arms real wide* ahh its been too long! You haven't given up on me right??OuchOuchOuch
*whew* Thank goodnessLOL.

Well it turned out that because of homework and family time I had to postpone watching 5 Geet episodes until today. soo....WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON?!? Maan Geet per shuk to nahi kar raha hai? That new promo has frustrated me to no end! This is so not Maan-ish type behavior. Baka jhoot promoAngry.  

On the bright side, Fuzion Productions states that angry MSK= more passionate scenes between Maaneet! Woohoo! Aww Maan asking Geet for a kissy-kissy in all his hawt hawt hawt passionate (and possibly half-nakedWink) glory!Blushing

Er....about Dev. His damn awesome background score tempts me to forgive him even though he still is a cold-blooded rapist. Angry Dev is supposed to be gone, and yet those gundas beat him to a mango pulp ice cream sundae and conveniently plop him right outside the Khurana mansion from Shimla. Lol the makeup artist must have drunk one a too many bhang for Dev's face looked more battered up than Maan's in that life threatening accident. Aur ab yeh KM keh outhouse mein tehere hain. *looks up* "Babbaji, yeh kaunsa test bhijwa rahe ho?" I am also very mad at Daadi. She knows Maan the best and yet fails to realize that he HATES liars. Poor Geet is not at fault at all, she was going to tell him about the blood transfer if Daadi hadn't held her back....Cry 
Well Maan, I know your p*ssed that Geet is "helping" Dev, but buddeh, she's doing this for you and you only. I understand your point of view too, your utter hatred for D for ruining your love's life. That is truly touching but you must realize that in the end, it is solely up to Geet whether Dev should be forgiven or not. So please please please use your sharp head and trust Geet! >.<

ooooo I LURVE nigahiga!!! Did you see his recent video parody on Justin Bieber? it was classic!ROFL<---------That video literally caused me to do this!

Ruhi's Discovery Today:
Are ya ready? Are yah ready?! Are YUH READEH!!!?!!
: Asian rappers actually exist!!! ShockedShockedShockedOMG its this dude called G-Dragon! This is one of many of his awesome songs that I've become badly addicted to! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE
Well he ain't rapping in this one, but he's.......just wow.Day Dreaming 
He's actually part of this band called Big Bang. Have you heard of "Wedding Dress" by Taeyang? He's also part of the same group. These Koreans rock!!Clap

Your mah har-har-har-har heart breaka! something something Korean something awesome sounding something, Your mah har-har-har-heart breaka, no waaay! NO WAAAAAAY!! *snaps fingers*Dancing

CHAAT! I had chaat all of last week! It was fantastic! We made bhel puri, pani puri, and dahi puri! *shlurp* Ah mango lassi would have truly made the perfect accompaniment!

Ughh I have 3 tests this week, I'm sooo sick of studying! *eyes the books sitting next to her, then proceeds to look at clock* oh, well it looks like I hit my homework curfew! Haha I shall tackle you hw.....TOMMOROW!!Evil Smile Nighty Night!

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

*stretches arms real wide* ahh its been too long! You haven't given up on me right??OuchOuchOuch

Well it turned out that because of homework and family time I had to postpone watching 5 Geet episodes until today. soo....WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON?!? Maan Geet per shuk to nahi kar raha hai? That new promo has frustrated me to no end! This is so not Maan-ish type behavior. Baka jhoot promoAngry.  

On the bright side, Fuzion Productions states that angry MSK= more passionate scenes between Maaneet! Woohoo! Aww Maan asking Geet for a kissy-kissy in all his hawt hawt hawt passionate (and possibly half-nakedWink) glory!Blushing

Er....about Dev. His damn awesome background score tempts me to forgive him even though he still is a cold-blooded rapist. Angry Dev is supposed to be gone, and yet those gundas beat him to a mango pulp ice cream sundae and conveniently plop him right outside the Khurana mansion from Shimla. Lol the makeup artist must have drunk one a too many bhang for Dev's face looked more battered up than Maan's in that life threatening accident. Aur ab yeh KM keh outhouse mein tehere hain. *looks up* "Babbaji, yeh kaunsa test bhijwa rahe ho?" I am also very mad at Daadi. She knows Maan the best and yet fails to realize that he HATES liars. Poor Geet is not at fault at all, she was going to tell him about the blood transfer if Daadi hadn't held her back....Cry 
Well Maan, I know your p*ssed that Geet is "helping" Dev, but buddeh, she's doing this for you and you only. I understand your point of view too, your utter hatred for D for ruining your love's life. That is truly touching but you must realize that in the end, it is solely up to Geet whether Dev should be forgiven or not. So please please please use your sharp head and trust Geet! >.<

ooooo I LURVE nigahiga!!! Did you see his recent video parody on Justin Bieber? it was classic!ROFL<---------That video literally caused me to do this!

Ruhi's Discovery Today:
: Asian rappers actually exist!!! ShockedShockedShockedOMG its this dude called G-Dragon! This is one of many of his awesome songs that I've become badly addicted to! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE
He's actually part of this band called Big Bang. Have you heard of "Wedding Dress" by Taeyang? He's also part of the same group. These Koreans rock!!Clap

Your mah har-har-har-har heart breaka! something something Korean something awesome sounding something, Your mah har-har-har-heart breaka, no waaay! NO WAAAAAAY!! *snaps fingers*Dancing

CHAAT! I had chaat all of last week! It was fantastic! We made bhel puri, pani puri, and dahi puri! *shlurp* Ah mango lassi would have truly made the perfect accompaniment!

Ughh I have 3 tests this week, I'm sooo sick of studying! *eyes the books sitting next to her, then proceeds to look at clock* oh, well it looks like I hit my homework curfew! Haha I shall tackle you hw.....TOMMOROW!!Evil Smile Nighty Night!

RUHI!!!! *runs up to virtual Ruhi and hugs her* i would never give up on you! all these past days, i kept singing to myself, "aayegi...aayegi...aayegi....aayegi aanewali....aayegi...aayegi..." CryLOL
oh, please, Maan Geet par WAISE shak nahin karega. as in, he wouldn't doubt her love for him, but he WILL doubt her sanity, cuz the notion of forgiving Dev is just so preposterous to him. he's a man of strong ideals, so this totally fits with his character. i've really liked the past two episodes, more so the last one! (the ones b4 that were meh. but i blame StarOne for its 6 day policy, not the CVs, they're trying to stretch it out.)
that precap was highly disturbing tho. who the heck is it? is Dev actually negative? i can't imagine the dude turning evil...and his background music? *sigh* that's one thing i've never understood. why give VERMIN like him such AMAZING MUSIC?? like that piano and violin ensemble? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQbWuM7pW3M&feature=related
but as much as people say it's better than Maahi, i hold a special place for Maaneet's background. Dev's bg suits Dev, it wouldn't suit Maan's aggressive, passionate, and pure nature. i think Maahi fits Maaneet bettah. Embarrassed
AND U KNOW THE WORD BAKA!! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEYKRiBaSEs (forgive me for the headache u will receive from watching that video LOL)
idk if i should trust Fuzion, but if they're right...Brows
as for the makeup artist, (s)he couldn't have brought themself to make our gorgeous hero look too hurt, cuz seriously, if I saw him w/ more injuries, my heart would have hurt. Broken Heart
I don't like what Daadi is doing, but it fits her nature. even before, she got really emotional. after all, Dev is also her grandson. her emotions are getting the better of her, and Geet's character is caught in the middle. i don't blame any of the characters, as they're being who they are. i must say, these CVs have done a relatively great job maintaining character sketches, cuz i'm not surprised at the character's actions.

RUSTIN HIEBER!!! "I will never say never unless the circumstances are? appropriate for the situation that I'm in at the current time." ROFL

OMG. u listen to Asian music??? i LOVE Korean songs, but the ones u just told me about are new. I LOVED THEM!! his hair is hot Blushing he's got those typical Asian-boy looks. i'm not THAT into them (how could i be, when i'm into men like Maan? LOL) but i do find them quite attractive.Embarrassed
i listen to Japanese music a lot, mostly anime related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgTuGatPYMo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zgUdeIUsc
Big smile
AND...if u like music like that, get u're Desi Pride on, cuz here comes LOMATICC, SUNNY BROWN, AND BABA KHAN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD7MezdG4Q8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIywBtG1Xs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_L-0YFOsxo

and those are just a FEW of my favs LOL

tests? me have projects Ouch we're all in the same boat, yet here i am digging out links of music for you. see, that's how much i love you TongueROFL
GOOD LUCK WITCHA TESTS!! Star

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Ruhi's Discovery Today:

RUHI!!!! *runs up to virtual Ruhi and hugs her* i would never give up on you! all these past days, i kept singing to myself, "aayegi...aayegi...aayegi....aayegi aanewali....aayegi...aayegi..." CryLOL
oh, please, Maan Geet par WAISE shak nahin karega. as in, he wouldn't doubt her love for him, but he WILL doubt her sanity, cuz the notion of forgiving Dev is just so preposterous to him. he's a man of strong ideals, so this totally fits with his character. i've really liked the past two episodes, more so the last one! (the ones b4 that were meh. but i blame StarOne for its 6 day policy, not the CVs, they're trying to stretch it out.)
that precap was highly disturbing tho. who the heck is it? is Dev actually negative? i can't imagine the dude turning evil...and his background music? *sigh* that's one thing i've never understood. why give VERMIN like him such AMAZING MUSIC?? like that piano and violin ensemble? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQbWuM7pW3M&feature=related
but as much as people say it's better than Maahi, i hold a special place for Maaneet's background. Dev's bg suits Dev, it wouldn't suit Maan's aggressive, passionate, and pure nature. i think Maahi fits Maaneet bettah. Embarrassed
AND U KNOW THE WORD BAKA!! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEYKRiBaSEs (forgive me for the headache u will receive from watching that video LOL)
idk if i should trust Fuzion, but if they're right...Brows
as for the makeup artist, (s)he couldn't have brought themself to make our gorgeous hero look too hurt, cuz seriously, if I saw him w/ more injuries, my heart would have hurt. Broken Heart
I don't like what Daadi is doing, but it fits her nature. even before, she got really emotional. after all, Dev is also her grandson. her emotions are getting the better of her, and Geet's character is caught in the middle. i don't blame any of the characters, as they're being who they are. i must say, these CVs have done a relatively great job maintaining character sketches, cuz i'm not surprised at the character's actions.

RUSTIN HIEBER!!! "I will never say never unless the circumstances are? appropriate for the situation that I'm in at the current time." ROFL

OMG. u listen to Asian music??? i LOVE Korean songs, but the ones u just told me about are new. I LOVED THEM!! his hair is hot Blushing he's got those typical Asian-boy looks. i'm not THAT into them (how could i be, when i'm into men like Maan? LOL) but i do find them quite attractive.Embarrassed
i listen to Japanese music a lot, mostly anime related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgTuGatPYMo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zgUdeIUsc
Big smile
AND...if u like music like that, get u're Desi Pride on, cuz here comes LOMATICC, SUNNY BROWN, AND BABA KHAN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD7MezdG4Q8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIywBtG1Xs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_L-0YFOsxo

and those are just a FEW of my favs LOL

tests? me have projects Ouch we're all in the same boat, yet here i am digging out links of music for you. see, that's how much i love you TongueROFL
GOOD LUCK WITCHA TESTS!! Star

Kiran waited impatiently for her whilst sitting at the black marble table in the middle of the Savannah Desert. The marigold flowers placed in the metallic blue glass vase at the center of the table had wilted away to nothingness leaving the dying stalks by themselves to weep for their loss. Kiran huffed out loud for the umpteenth time. "Yeh ladki tho mujhe pagal kardegi! Where the HECK is she?! Its been a bloody whole week!! I've been wasting away for a whole weeeeeek!!!!!" she grumbled to herself as a meerkat skittering past her stopped and gave her a "you-are-nuts" look. Suddenly, Kiran spotted a dark figure approaching through her peripheral vision and she turned around to get a better glance. She squinted her eyes to see clearly (which didn't help one bit) and gasped as she finally recognized her friend. "R-R-Ruhi?" she sputtered in disbelief. Ruhi had a left black eye, her left hand was in a sling, her hair could be compared to Medusa's locks, and she appeared to be limping due to a cast on her right foot. She hopped up to the table with her last remaining strength and tripped. Kiran grabbed her just in time. "Oh geez! Who threw you into the blender?" she asked. Ruhi could say only one word, " The professors conspired against me and through their cunning plans, they threw all my tests and projects and quizzes in the same week to attempt to finish me off...haha they lost!" Ok...well that was more than one word, but you get the picture. The End.

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!! I feel so bad for not responding to you for 7 entire days!!CryCryOuch *bends over and over again anime style"
This whole week has been pure torture, just like the next one is going to be. Spring break is around the corner so the profs wanna give us poor ol' students their one last fling of torture before we run away...ROAR!!Angry.
*sigh* Hopefully you had a better week than me lol.

So, how'd you like my ishtory? haha its pathetic but after you posted your ff, It had inspired me to write a bit too, so thanks!Hug Speaking right out of an amatur writer's mouthROFL, I say you have tremendous talent in writing and you have to continue it!! I absolutely LOVED it! What an interesting concept, Maan having amnesia!Shocked But don't torture Geet too much 'kay? LOL

YESH! Maaneet are back together again! Oscaaaar! OSCAAARRRR!! uh ahem-ahem. whoa...that was wierd. Akshay Khanna!!! Thanks to your dialouge I say Oscar everytime I get happy! What strange absurdity is this? SillyROFL

OMIGOSH, I luv Lomaticc and Sunny Brown! The last of the three I've never heard of but it was really good Approve
alrighty, once again must go back to homework Cry 
p.s. I'm craving a shamrock shake really badly!!!Dead

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 04 March 2011 at 12:51pm
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Kiran waited impatiently for her whilst sitting at the black marble table in the middle of the Savannah Desert. The marigold flowers placed in the metallic blue glass vase at the center of the table had wilted away to nothingness leaving the dying stalks by themselves to weep for their loss. Kiran huffed out loud for the umpteenth time. "Yeh ladki tho mujhe pagal kardegi! Where the HECK is she?! Its been a bloody whole week!! I've been wasting away for a whole weeeeeek!!!!!" she grumbled to herself as a meerkat skittering past her stopped and gave her a "you-are-nuts" look. Suddenly, Kiran spotted a dark figure approaching through her peripheral vision and she turned around to get a better glance. She squinted her eyes to see clearly (which didn't help one bit) and gasped as she finally recognized her friend. "R-R-Ruhi?" she sputtered in disbelief. Ruhi had a left black eye, her left hand was in a sling, her hair could be compared to Medusa's locks, and she appeared to be limping due to a cast on her right foot. She hopped up to the table with her last remaining strength and tripped. Kiran grabbed her just in time. "Oh geez! Who threw you into the blender?" she asked. Ruhi could say only one word, " The professors conspired against me and through their cunning plans, they threw all my tests and projects and quizzes in the same week to attempt to finish me off...haha they lost!" Ok...well that was more than one word, but you get the picture. The End.

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!! I feel so bad for not responding to you for 7 entire days!!CryCryOuch *bends over and over again anime style"
This whole week has been pure torture, just like the next one is going to be. Spring break is around the corner so the profs wanna give us poor ol' students their one last fling of torture before we run away...ROAR!!Angry.
*sigh* Hopefully you had a better week than me lol.

So, how'd you like my ishtory? haha its pathetic but after you posted your ff, It had inspired me to write a bit too, so thanks!Hug Speaking right out of an amatur writer's mouthROFL, I say you have tremendous talent in writing and you have to continue it!! I absolutely LOVED it! What an interesting concept, Maan having amnesia!Shocked But don't torture Geet too much 'kay? LOL

YESH! Maaneet are back together again! Oscaaaar! OSCAAARRRR!! uh ahem-ahem. whoa...that was wierd. Akshay Khanna!!! Thanks to your dialouge I say Oscar everytime I get happy! What strange absurdity is this? SillyROFL

OMIGOSH, I luv Lomaticc and Sunny Brown! The last of the three I've never heard of but it was really good Approve
alrighty, once again must go back to homework Cry 
p.s. I'm craving a shamrock shake really badly!!!Dead

i inspired you to write? ME? Shocked I LOVED YOUR STORY!!! Hug 'cept I wasn't in the Savannah, I was in Death Valley Tongue i'm afraid i'm low on fuel, so i can't really write a full-fleshed response Ouch
AND DON'T BE SO SORRY, because i'll make up for it w/ my late updates on my fanfic Cry which reminds me...
YOU LIKED MY FANFIC?? YUSH!! and gee, thanks for the compliment. Blushy 2Hug it's a work in process, so...*hehe* i might make Maan meaner than before Evil Smile don't worry, Geet will be having the time of her life! (though, yes, at moments she'll be like, "WAIT, that wasn't supposed to happen!" Shocked (or so i think. i'm not clear myself LOL)
Lomaticc, Sunny Brown, Oscar, shamrock shake ---> to all those i say: Thumbs UpROFL tho i'm a little lost...what does Oscar have to do w/ my dialogue? Hmm

oh, and i say u show u're professors a picture of angry Maan in taichi form...that'll set 'em straight. Approve

AAAAAH, these past few episodes have been AWESOME! i wuv how Dadi is hiphopping between her beloved children in order to help them execute their devious plans. Evil Smile if u haven't noticed, the Dadi in my fic will most likely be naughty LOL

WHICH REMINDS ME!! if u've read my note, u know that i am lost when it comes to PMing people. how do u send a pm to multiple people at once? CryHmm
good luck on u're hw! LOL

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Oh the Oscar thing...hehe, if you've watched Tees Maar Khan you would get what I was referring to. Cool

Hmm I'm not sure about the PM thing. I'm guessing that you would have to add the people that want the PM as your buddy and then you could send them an update reminder by selecting them from your buddy list...Confused
Aww thank you for liking my story!!Blushing Maybe I'll start a fanfic of my own when I find a good quantity of free time....yuppers that sounds like a good plan.... Sooo buddy, when are you updating? You know I'm going to be pestering you like a parasite everytime you get writer's block riiiiight? Right? Right? Right? *poke poke poke poke poke poke* Repitition is catchy! ApproveROFL

Have you seen Beastly? Its in the theaters now and I want to watch it super badly!!! I adore the story of Beauty and the Beast and when I found out that this was a remake of that, I jumped over Jupiter! Hopefully I will see it during spring break! :D

Me super tired....going to bed now. Nighty Night!

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Oh the Oscar thing...hehe, if you've watched Tees Maar Khan you would get what I was referring to. Cool

Hmm I'm not sure about the PM thing. I'm guessing that you would have to add the people that want the PM as your buddy and then you could send them an update reminder by selecting them from your buddy list...Confused
Aww thank you for liking my story!!Blushing Maybe I'll start a fanfic of my own when I find a good quantity of free time....yuppers that sounds like a good plan.... Sooo buddy, when are you updating? You know I'm going to be pestering you like a parasite everytime you get writer's block riiiiight? Right? Right? Right? *poke poke poke poke poke poke* Repitition is catchy! ApproveROFL

Have you seen Beastly? Its in the theaters now and I want to watch it super badly!!! I adore the story of Beauty and the Beast and when I found out that this was a remake of that, I jumped over Jupiter! Hopefully I will see it during spring break! :D

Ah, TMK...still have to watch that one. don't know if i will Ermm
and ya, i figured i'd have to add EVERYONE >_< bleh. me fingers hurt. *neon sign lights up over Kiran's head, reads "EXTREMELY LAZY PERSON"* Big smile
when am i updating? why, when i get the next part written! then u'll ask when i'm gonna get it written. by the end of this century...i can assure u that! TongueLOL
Beastly? i LOVE the book, and from the trailer, i think they've changed it A LOT. but it's Alex Pettyfer, so...Blushing it's a must watch for me

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Ah, TMK...still have to watch that one. don't know if i will Ermm
and ya, i figured i'd have to add EVERYONE >_< bleh. me fingers hurt. *neon sign lights up over Kiran's head, reads "EXTREMELY LAZY PERSON"* Big smile
when am i updating? why, when i get the next part written! then u'll ask when i'm gonna get it written. by the end of this century...i can assure u that! TongueLOL
Beastly? i LOVE the book, and from the trailer, i think they've changed it A LOT. but it's Alex Pettyfer, so...Blushing it's a must watch for me

ARRGHHH!!! Stupid internet connection!! It keeps going on and off! It's driving me nuts! 
*claps hands together* ALRIGHTY! Self talk is done...

Hi Kiran! *waves* Hug I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now, but you're not supposed to know that I boycotted it for tonight *shhhh*
Question: Do you still find the AA track intriguing? I was going to give them a second chance, but I still find myself yawning during their scenes. I wish Annie could just kick his sorry clean shaven butt, er I mean clean shaven face. idk about the butt part. Really. Geez, that was akward.Ermm 

4 mo' days till spring break! YIPEEE!
Here's a song to celebrate my early freedom that does not exist yet!!
----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4uZ1RiDsU
Silly

kdg129

Go to top