Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

Heyloooo!!!!πŸ€—

JINKIES! It was Dev with his all out new plastic surgery avatar look! whoa whoa whooaaa wait a minute hit the brakes! *screeeeeech* I was sort of considering it might be him, but now that we found out that it is actually him, wasn't he supposed to be rotting in Jailland?! Or did Naintara bail him out? Ack I don't seem to remember! Anyway, Dev, here's a bit of advice: STOP HELPING THEM ON THEIR HONEYMOON! You said you'll go away from them, but what you are doing isn't a good idea. I feel for ya buddy, but honestly u gotta move on and far far awaaaaayyy. Where'd Meera go?? *looks around*.  geez I do kinda feel bad for him now, but he seriously was EVIL when he was with Geet back then. I wonder what Geet would do when they meet (we all know that day will come). I think she will forgive him...her nature is so kind and forgiving. aww i love you Geet!

Hun, I need to LOSE some weight, so I can ship you some of my extra pounds if you like🀣. But it is true that eating breakfast the size of a Maan Singh........er I mean a King helps you become healthier.😳 Guess I'll have to start working out again too, but its SO hard to find time to do so when you are a full time college student...🀒 
Yay complaining is so much fun!πŸ˜† 
Wow nice job on your SAT!πŸ‘ If Geet can shape your life into success...maybe I should open a bazaar here and sell "authentic" Geet merchandise: shirts saying "Chup Bilkul Chup" with a close up of Maan's deadly hot stalker eyes on the backside, and "I ❀️ U Babaji!". Then we gots keychains, pencil holders, music boxes playing Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everytime you open them...wow this is a good plan *sneaky smile* hehehe...All i need is some financial assistance which I am confident you will provide because you are after all my friend and they say friends in need are friends indeed, eh? eh? eh??? *nudge nudge wink wink* No no no I do not have a single drop of Canadian blood in my viens, that I assure you🀣.
OMGEEEEE Maaneet gudgudi session was sooo bloody damn CUTE yesturday!!!  I want a Maan of my own so badly now!!!! I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one!!!! YAY, I love complaining!!!πŸ˜ƒ

OLO? (hehe, if u've seen Megamind, u know what i mean)
hehe, last time i remember, Dev was standing on Meera's doorstep. i thought he was still standing there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Geet won't FORGIVE him persay, but she will say something that will display her kindness and maturity. ah, maybe she will forgive him, but she's Geet, she's awesome. *shrug* and i have never, for one moment, felt sorry for Dev. i can never forget the inital episodes where he committed all those sins. so i'm glad he's been driven crazy to the point where he's lost consciousness of the fact that trying to be a catalyst for Maaneet's romance during their honeymoon is really awkward 🀣 but i'm actually quite impressed with the new guy. u can see the effort the CVs put into making him look like the original; even the way he walked and his posture, and the expression in his eyes...it all made me think, "this is Dev." πŸ‘
*pokes her own stomach* er...i don't think i need any more pounds, thank you. i don't work out either, but that's cuz i'm lazy 🀣 i do take Kathak, tho, so that does take off quite some weight ⭐️

Yaar...you are an amazing entrepreneur. as far as financial assistance goes...*digs out Monopoly money from her pockets* yeh chalega? 
but hey, when the time comes, i will definitely buy all of that merchandise! GOSH. hey, hey, hey, they really SHOULD have merchandise! i would so wear shirts like that to school! 😳
OOH, Mahii sharpeners and "I Love You Maan" ringtone, too!
not a single drop of Canadian blood, eh? pfft, of course u don't, otherwise i wouldn't be talking to you. we US NRIs have standards, y'know. 🀣 jk, jk, i honestly don't get why Americans have something against Canada πŸ˜•
HAYEEEEE, GUDGUDEEEE! i started feeling ticklish in that scene! πŸ˜† and my Mom blurted out what i was thinking, in a loud voice, "HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE LAUGHS" and then she clamps her mouth shut and i stare at her and i say "good thing Dad didn't hear that..." then we both 🀣
but really, he looks ADORABLE!!! *holds up Maan-doll* this is close to a Maan i have.. *snuggles the doll* nope. it's just not the same. πŸ€”πŸ€£
i liked 2day's episode too! i'm like how this Annie thing is going, and Arjun happens to be very good at expressing jealousy, eh? yes, there was very little Maaneet, but eh. it's all good. i loved how Maaneet were so brown, tho. Geet was like "FREE STUFF, YAY!" and Maan was like "PAISA KAUN BAREGA??" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

OLO? (hehe, if u've seen Megamind, u know what i mean)
hehe, last time i remember, Dev was standing on Meera's doorstep. i thought he was still standing there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Geet won't FORGIVE him persay, but she will say something that will display her kindness and maturity. ah, maybe she will forgive him, but she's Geet, she's awesome. *shrug* and i have never, for one moment, felt sorry for Dev. i can never forget the inital episodes where he committed all those sins. so i'm glad he's been driven crazy to the point where he's lost consciousness of the fact that trying to be a catalyst for Maaneet's romance during their honeymoon is really awkward 🀣 but i'm actually quite impressed with the new guy. u can see the effort the CVs put into making him look like the original; even the way he walked and his posture, and the expression in his eyes...it all made me think, "this is Dev." πŸ‘
*pokes her own stomach* er...i don't think i need any more pounds, thank you. i don't work out either, but that's cuz i'm lazy 🀣 i do take Kathak, tho, so that does take off quite some weight ⭐️

Yaar...you are an amazing entrepreneur. as far as financial assistance goes...*digs out Monopoly money from her pockets* yeh chalega? 
but hey, when the time comes, i will definitely buy all of that merchandise! GOSH. hey, hey, hey, they really SHOULD have merchandise! i would so wear shirts like that to school! 😳
OOH, Mahii sharpeners and "I Love You Maan" ringtone, too!
not a single drop of Canadian blood, eh? pfft, of course u don't, otherwise i wouldn't be talking to you. we US NRIs have standards, y'know. 🀣 jk, jk, i honestly don't get why Americans have something against Canada πŸ˜•
HAYEEEEE, GUDGUDEEEE! i started feeling ticklish in that scene! πŸ˜† and my Mom blurted out what i was thinking, in a loud voice, "HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE LAUGHS" and then she clamps her mouth shut and i stare at her and i say "good thing Dad didn't hear that..." then we both 🀣
but really, he looks ADORABLE!!! *holds up Maan-doll* this is close to a Maan i have.. *snuggles the doll* nope. it's just not the same. πŸ€”πŸ€£
i liked 2day's episode too! i'm like how this Annie thing is going, and Arjun happens to be very good at expressing jealousy, eh? yes, there was very little Maaneet, but eh. it's all good. i loved how Maaneet were so brown, tho. Geet was like "FREE STUFF, YAY!" and Maan was like "PAISA KAUN BAREGA??" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!πŸ€—
LOL, the gudgudeee scene was to die forEmbarrassed. Maan and Geet were sho cutie-wutie! I loved how Maan attempted to take control of the situation by pointing his finger at her a split second before the scene changed. Pshh like she's gonna listen to him while she's having too much fun? πŸ˜†
OMG I love you and your mom!!! haha "Good thing Dad didn't hear that..."ROFL🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can't stop laughing...you just made my day!ROFL
You take Kathak???!! *jumps over the moon* πŸ˜ƒ
wow another thing we have in common apart from Geet and anime!!! I took Kathak for 9 years and stopped going after senior year to focus more on academics, but I practice whenever I get time. Have you taken Kathak exams? I got my diploma from Prayag University after passing all of the four required examinations. πŸ˜ƒ Its pretty cool, if I wish, I can  teach other people who are interested and proudly and arrogantly wave around my legal document of awesomeness in their faces! HAW!! πŸ˜† j/k!!

you know, this AA track is getting more interesting now. I like seeing a jealous Arjun. Hopefully he will proclaim his love for her and then both shall elope to the Himalayas for a booked and  extended holiday ( like say...for the duration of the serial?πŸ˜›) what do u think of that new guy Manav? He's not bad looking...except for his eyebrows. they bother me. to me they look like furry caterpillars...sigh, I have problems.
Anyway, back to the ishtory:
I really wish they would show Maan and Geet ghooming around a bit in "Shimla". I wanted to see them shopping and talking and just being super squealtastic cute, but yeh kanjoosi ki had hain na we ALL know you guys are in Mumbai. Why not just take a scene of them in a garden and pretend that's a part of Shimla? tsk tsk Geet team. The only glimpse of Shimla I have seen is from Mujhse Dosti Karogi. Hoping that thoses scenes weren't shot in Swissland or something,  it appears to be a berry perty gardeny place pardner. Say, 'tis mighty fun to spea-yeek in the-yis cun-tree ack-sent.  a friend of mine and I have a really bad habit of speaking in other accents, either poorly or overly done. Yup we're cool like that😎 *nods head vigorously*
Wish aye was bayak in Tay-yuksas...The oceans no pla-yace fur a squir-rel...Wish I's in Tay-yuksas, pertiest pla-yace in the woooarld oh no...ROFL
EDIT:
I forgot to talk about Ajab Prem Ki Kahani! GC and DD were absolutely mindblowing! GC kissed DD (i'd like to think soπŸ˜‰), GC carried DD like a princess, DD pushing GC, DD and GC hugging, GC and DD being the best dancers of all the jodi's combined, DD and GC looking so smokin' hot....😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 13 years ago
kdg129 thumbnail

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!πŸ€—
LOL, the gudgudeee scene was to die for😳. Maan and Geet were sho cutie-wutie! I loved how Maan attempted to take control of the situation by pointing his finger at her a split second before the scene changed. Pshh like she's gonna listen to him while she's having too much fun? πŸ˜†
OMG I love you and your mom!!! haha "Good thing Dad didn't hear that..."🀣 I can't stop laughing...you just made my day!🀣
You take Kathak???!! *jumps over the moon* πŸ˜ƒ
wow another thing we have in common apart from Geet and anime!!! I took Kathak for 9 years and stopped going after senior year to focus more on academics, but I practice whenever I get time. Have you taken Kathak exams? I got my diploma from Prayag University after passing all of the four required examinations. πŸ˜ƒ Its pretty cool, if I wish, I can  teach other people who are interested and proudly and arrogantly wave around my legal document of awesomeness in their faces! HAW!! πŸ˜† j/k!!

you know, this AA track is getting more interesting now. I like seeing a jealous Arjun. Hopefully he will proclaim his love for her and then both shall elope to the Himalayas for a booked and  extended holiday ( like say...for the duration of the serial?πŸ˜›) what do u think of that new guy Manav? He's not bad looking...except for his eyebrows. they bother me. to me they look like furry caterpillars...sigh, I have problems.
Anyway, back to the ishtory:
I really wish they would show Maan and Geet ghooming around a bit in "Shimla". I wanted to see them shopping and talking and just being super squealtastic cute, but yeh kanjoosi ki had hain na we ALL know you guys are in Mumbai. Why not just take a scene of them in a garden and pretend that's a part of Shimla? tsk tsk Geet team. The only glimpse of Shimla I have seen is from Mujhse Dosti Karogi. Hoping that thoses scenes weren't shot in Swissland or something,  it appears to be a berry perty gardeny place pardner. Say, 'tis mighty fun to spea-yeek in the-yis cun-tree ack-sent.  a friend of mine and I have a really bad habit of speaking in other accents, either poorly or overly done. Yup we're cool like that😎 *nods head vigorously*
Wish aye was bayak in Tay-yuksas...The oceans no pla-yace fur a squir-rel...Wish I's in Tay-yuksas, pertiest pla-yace in the woooarld oh no...🀣
EDIT:
I forgot to talk about Ajab Prem Ki Kahani! GC and DD were absolutely mindblowing! GC kissed DD (i'd like to think soπŸ˜‰), GC carried DD like a princess, DD pushing GC, DD and GC hugging, GC and DD being the best dancers of all the jodi's combined, DD and GC looking so smokin' hot....😍

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO U TOO!! πŸ€— *sigh* see? we know how to value the good scenes, whereas others are busy ranting over how they're not doing this or that.
HAWWWW?? i made ya day??? *victory jig*
y--y--y--YOU TAKE KATHAK? W*H?? and that too for 9 years?? gurrl, i have recently started. like, RECENTLY, because there is a great lack of good teachers wherever i live. but my current teacher is AMAZING!! and hey, u wanna come over and teach me sometime? *wiggles eyebrows mischievously* (er. in case u get any thoughts...i don't roll that way.)🀣 but i'd love it if i could somehow be taught by you!! *eyes that certificate of awesomeness like a kitty eyes a mouse...or a yarn ball...or a fishy...or a birdy..or a....*
*shrug* i like AA. simple. i mean, what's NOT to like about them? they're romance is still much more intriguing than say....one b/w a vampire and a damsel-in-distress who can't act to save their lives *cough, cough* or dance *cough*
I LOVE MANAV!! his dialogue delivery is endearing. but i fear his face will end up bruised, judging by the killer looks he's getting from Arjun. πŸ˜†

even i considered the notion that, "hey, why aren't they showing ANYTHING while Maaneet go out?" but then i empathized. if i was a CV, i would go the safe way, or else people will be like, "OH, that's SO NOT Shimla! CVs, if u can't show the real thang, plz don't show us this fake stuff." i mean, either way, there are always the complainers. *glares at the majority of people on this forum*😑

DAAAAYUUUUM, gurrl, u got some skillz. i ain't know nuthin 'bout this hur accentashun, but i buhleev it tuh bee mighteh fine! *cocks head and wonders what she just wrote*πŸ€”

u know, people are most likely complaining about how there's not much Maaneet romance, or Maaneet at all, in the episodes, and that the show is losing it charm. i agree.

NOT!!! 😡

THESE PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND this simple fact that if they would have shot more Maaneet scenes, then who the hell would have danced for Maan and Geet in APKK? *rolls eyes* really people? all that dancing requires a lot of practice and rehearsal, not to mention travel time between studios and bathroom hours(🀣). go with the flow, give 'em a break!
and OYE! u people who were complaining about the absence of Maan cuz of GC's wedding. ab khush huye? because GC is getting a court marriage done. i'm not gonna flatter myself by saying it's specially for us fans, but come on, ain't that the truth? in the end, it's for the fans! it doesn't matter if the fans don't like the actor's personal decisions. i mean, these actors give up a lot for us, and if we don't appreciate their hard work...it's sad. really sad.😭

meh. moving on to a lighter subject.πŸ˜ƒ Maaneet were the ONLY couple in APKK that were worth being called a couple. the other ones were, quite frankly, unattractive, yawn-inducing, and camera hogging. did u notice? in the final dance, all the actors, including Maaneet, who aren't in Kekta Kaki's shows, were all eliminated from the camera's eye as much as possible. well, b***, they still stole the show, W00T W00T!! (gee, i'm quite fired up now, aren't i?) yes, they did look HOT, and they could actually dance!! heck more than dance, i loved the choreography! (i'll admit it, when i was supposed to practice my gats and tatkars and chogun speed basic steps, i started dancing to "Dil Mein Baji Guitar" in front of my dance mirror).🀣
and GC kissed DD. that's final. my word is law. *HMPHS to all the naysayers*
and OMG, they were so graceful, especially DD as she was on GC's shoulder!!! did u see the others, they dragged their partners onto the floor, but these two entered like a royal couple!! *SQUEEEEE* 😳

*whew*

today's episode was fine, there was a lot of AA, but it's all good. i don't mind. plus, i like her dresses. *wistful* i wish i had some dresses like that. :3

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Ugh my back is killing meh! You wanna know why?!?! My roomates were too lazy to clean the bloody dishes so I became the lucky chap to clean up that crime. And I don't mean a couple of cups and bowls. There was enough stock for 15 people, not to mention heavy duty kitchen utensils! Plus to make matters worse, I chipped my right thumbnail two days ago and it's still super sore... so NEVER attempt to clean up pots and pans with a chipped nail, it hurts like hell!😭 Geez I can't even text properly,  fix my shirt buttons, and type this without using one my opposable appendages. I'm HANDICAPPED!  But on a brighter note, I suppose injuring yourself does make you more aware of that part of your body that you take for granted and you appreciate the fact that it is , in normal circumstances, completely functional.πŸ˜† 

Oh man, did you see the new promo? Did you drop your Maan voodoo doll or something? See what you've gone and done?! Mah baby's fatally injured!! *points finger drammatically*
Naw I'm just taang kiching you againπŸ˜›. But  I am surprisingly excited about this new twist. At first I was like, "Nahiiinnn!!!!! mera Maanu Jaanu!! Kitni baar us bechare ki body ka tod phod kar daalenge! We all know how tundaroost and strong he is, but you really don't need to prove it to us over and over again!"  But now I wonder, hmm maybe this is a good thing. I mean, of course I don't like seeing him battered up like this (😡oh my poor heartstrings *swoons*), but maybe this accident could provide more romantic as well as deep bonding scenes with the lovebirds, like Geet helping to patch him back up again and her realizing even more how much Maan means to her. It could close a loophole (?) since she wasn't there to help him when he was injured during the elevator incident. Not that I want everything bad that happened to Maan to occur again with Geet's support but since its going to happen, might as well think positively!πŸ˜ƒ 

So according to the article, Dev's going to return to KM again. That should be interesting as well. I'm really starting to like the new guy playing as him. His name is Sameer right? Let's see how this story shapes up. I want NT back for a bit too. Wondering how they will patch up? NT throwing vases at him yelling, "YOU SAAND! KUTA KAMEENA!" while he ducks helplessly behind the bed headpost...πŸ˜† what a laugh that would be!

haha who can resist not dancing to any tapori dance number? you know, my Guruji's basement has a wall entirely covered in mirror (like a dance studio would), and I used pull off some "break dance" and "Michael Jackson" moves when she wasn't looking. πŸ˜†. What to do? It feels magical to dance in front your own reflection!

oooohh I'm liking dis purpa colla...do ya dig?

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 13 years ago
kdg129 thumbnail
Alas, i have a workload of homework to do, so i can't properly reply. Stay tuned until...well...er...stay tuned. Yeah. πŸ˜ƒ

To be continued....DUN DUN DUN. 😲
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

Alas, i have a workload of homework to do, so i can't properly reply. Stay tuned until...well...er...stay tuned. Yeah. πŸ˜ƒ

To be continued....DUN DUN DUN. 😲

Ah, 'tis alright matey. You wee lass betta get back ter work, argh shiver me timbers!πŸ˜†
kdg129 thumbnail

Ugh my back is killing meh! You wanna know why?!?! My roomates were too lazy to clean the bloody dishes so I became the lucky chap to clean up that crime. And I don't mean a couple of cups and bowls. There was enough stock for 15 people, not to mention heavy duty kitchen utensils! Plus to make matters worse, I chipped my right thumbnail two days ago and it's still super sore... so NEVER attempt to clean up pots and pans with a chipped nail, it hurts like hell!😭 Geez I can't even text properly,  fix my shirt buttons, and type this without using one my opposable appendages. I'm HANDICAPPED!  But on a brighter note, I suppose injuring yourself does make you more aware of that part of your body that you take for granted and you appreciate the fact that it is , in normal circumstances, completely functional.πŸ˜† 

Oh man, did you see the new promo? Did you drop your Maan voodoo doll or something? See what you've gone and done?! Mah baby's fatally injured!! *points finger drammatically*
Naw I'm just taang kiching you againπŸ˜›. But  I am surprisingly excited about this new twist. At first I was like, "Nahiiinnn!!!!! mera Maanu Jaanu!! Kitni baar us bechare ki body ka tod phod kar daalenge! We all know how tundaroost and strong he is, but you really don't need to prove it to us over and over again!"  But now I wonder, hmm maybe this is a good thing. I mean, of course I don't like seeing him battered up like this (😡oh my poor heartstrings *swoons*), but maybe this accident could provide more romantic as well as deep bonding scenes with the lovebirds, like Geet helping to patch him back up again and her realizing even more how much Maan means to her. It could close a loophole (?) since she wasn't there to help him when he was injured during the elevator incident. Not that I want everything bad that happened to Maan to occur again with Geet's support but since its going to happen, might as well think positively!πŸ˜ƒ 

So according to the article, Dev's going to return to KM again. That should be interesting as well. I'm really starting to like the new guy playing as him. His name is Sameer right? Let's see how this story shapes up. I want NT back for a bit too. Wondering how they will patch up? NT throwing vases at him yelling, "YOU SAAND! KUTA KAMEENA!" while he ducks helplessly behind the bed headpost...πŸ˜† what a laugh that would be!

haha who can resist not dancing to any tapori dance number? you know, my Guruji's basement has a wall entirely covered in mirror (like a dance studio would), and I used pull off some "break dance" and "Michael Jackson" moves when she wasn't looking. πŸ˜†. What to do? It feels magical to dance in front your own reflection!

oooohh I'm liking dis purpa colla...do ya dig?

Ah, purple. Blue PWNS. XD jk, i dig, i dig.
gosh, roommates. i would totally know about them. *whistles innocently* this is why i'm sticking to in-state, in vicinity UNC Chapel Hill. i'll have to burn a lot of gas doing the to-and-fro, but *Asian mode on* I'LL SAVE THE MONEY I WOULD OTHERWISE SPEND ON ROOMING! plus, roz ghar ka khaana khane ko milega. agar mujhe apne Mummy ke hath ke golgappe nahin mile tho 🀒
*stares at nails lovingly* i'm lazy, i don't work, ergo i never get hurt like that πŸ˜› full-proof plan, no? but that chipped nail sounds ghastly!! 😭 i hope it gets well soon!
*snuggles Maan's voodoo doll* my voodoo doll has been with me all along!! but...er. i think it may have gotten jostled in my backpack and my Potter Puppet Pal's fake mini wand may have jabbed him once or twice. poor Maan.
ah, the accident was illogically shown, but at least it's brought some drama into the show!! i can't wait to see what happens next! people are saying that by taking Dev's help, Geet will forgive him and Maaneet will let Dev back into KM. well, i don't want that to happen. i'm a hardcore feminist, i am, and if that 🀬 is given a nanofiber of forgiveness then 😑
the article may have said that...but...well, i think it'd be sick for Maan, Geet, and Dev to all live in the same house while Geet is still pregnant. *shudder* just think about it. poor kid, if it does make it. I TOTALLY WANT A NT-DEV REUNION, just the way u described it! 😈
and the romantic angle? i was totally thinking of that! but poor Geet, she'll feel so guilty! and people are blaming her, but u don't really expect these things, do you? once u feel absolutely safe, u think nothing could possibly go wrong. but it did. it's totally realistic, and i didn't think her character was being too childish. it was the same as ever (remember those outhouse episodes?) *shrug*
haha, when i practice in front of my mirror, i digress and crack the craziest moves ever!! and then i look around to make sure no one saw me. πŸ˜†
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

Ah, purple. Blue PWNS. XD jk, i dig, i dig.
gosh, roommates. i would totally know about them. *whistles innocently* this is why i'm sticking to in-state, in vicinity UNC Chapel Hill. i'll have to burn a lot of gas doing the to-and-fro, but *Asian mode on* I'LL SAVE THE MONEY I WOULD OTHERWISE SPEND ON ROOMING! plus, roz ghar ka khaana khane ko milega. agar mujhe apne Mummy ke hath ke golgappe nahin mile tho 🀒
*stares at nails lovingly* i'm lazy, i don't work, ergo i never get hurt like that πŸ˜› full-proof plan, no? but that chipped nail sounds ghastly!! 😭 i hope it gets well soon!
*snuggles Maan's voodoo doll* my voodoo doll has been with me all along!! but...er. i think it may have gotten jostled in my backpack and my Potter Puppet Pal's fake mini wand may have jabbed him once or twice. poor Maan.
ah, the accident was illogically shown, but at least it's brought some drama into the show!! i can't wait to see what happens next! people are saying that by taking Dev's help, Geet will forgive him and Maaneet will let Dev back into KM. well, i don't want that to happen. i'm a hardcore feminist, i am, and if that 🀬 is given a nanofiber of forgiveness then 😑
the article may have said that...but...well, i think it'd be sick for Maan, Geet, and Dev to all live in the same house while Geet is still pregnant. *shudder* just think about it. poor kid, if it does make it. I TOTALLY WANT A NT-DEV REUNION, just the way u described it! 😈
and the romantic angle? i was totally thinking of that! but poor Geet, she'll feel so guilty! and people are blaming her, but u don't really expect these things, do you? once u feel absolutely safe, u think nothing could possibly go wrong. but it did. it's totally realistic, and i didn't think her character was being too childish. it was the same as ever (remember those outhouse episodes?) *shrug*
haha, when i practice in front of my mirror, i digress and crack the craziest moves ever!! and then i look around to make sure no one saw me. πŸ˜†

*tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick* Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (Dumbledore!) Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (Dumbledore!) Ron,Ron, Ron Weeeasley (Dumbledore!), Ron, Ron, Ron Weeeasley (Dumbledore!)...thanks for getting that stuck in my head! πŸ˜†

Ahh its Saturday at last! *stretches arms real wide* And to top off this ice cream float, I don't have any lab reports due next week so more free time for me!! And this nice weather we are getting here is faaaaantastic!And my nail has healed! I cannot stop this feeling of euphoria! *floats off to Happyland*
Fo' sho' I'm gonna commute next year. Ghar ka khanna is where its at fo' sho'....yeeah. Fo' sho'.

I swear the SBS reporters are losing it! Maan suffering memory loss? i don't think so. They've also said that Geet will have a miscarriage and something something something else that I conveniently don't remember at the moment. What I didn't like was Geet falling to her knees when begging for Dev's help. I felt so bad for her. But it shows how much she loves Maan that she will be ready to do anything for his sake, even face her past. Dude, I was bawling like a baby in yesturday and today's episodes. Dhrasti, how do you act so well?!  Hats off to you Dhrasti!!πŸ‘ So how's your Saturday been?

XXaquafireXX thumbnail

............................I sound like a broken record.

kdg129 thumbnail

*tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick* Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (Dumbledore!) Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (Dumbledore!) Ron,Ron, Ron Weeeasley (Dumbledore!), Ron, Ron, Ron Weeeasley (Dumbledore!)...thanks for getting that stuck in my head! πŸ˜†

Ahh its Saturday at last! *stretches arms real wide* And to top off this ice cream float, I don't have any lab reports due next week so more free time for me!! And this nice weather we are getting here is faaaaantastic!And my nail has healed! I cannot stop this feeling of euphoria! *floats off to Happyland*
Fo' sho' I'm gonna commute next year. Ghar ka khanna is where its at fo' sho'....yeeah. Fo' sho'.

I swear the SBS reporters are losing it! Maan suffering memory loss? i don't think so. They've also said that Geet will have a miscarriage and something something something else that I conveniently don't remember at the moment. What I didn't like was Geet falling to her knees when begging for Dev's help. I felt so bad for her. But it shows how much she loves Maan that she will be ready to do anything for his sake, even face her past. Dude, I was bawling like a baby in yesturday and today's episodes. Dhrasti, how do you act so well?!  Hats off to you Dhrasti!!πŸ‘ So how's your Saturday been?

HAHAHA! my Alb II Honors teacher is a total HP freak (his screensaver is the HP7 one) and he has posters of HP all over his room! i love him ❀️
have u seen the nigahiga version of that song?? it's HILARIOUS!! (if u don't know who nigahiga is...u must look him up! especially the Ninja Glare, that's his classic)

OMG, my weekend's free too! (well, relatively. i just have to write an essay on beauty, which is a piece of cake for me πŸ˜› i could write the whole thing on Drashti and Maaneet's love, but i doubt my teacher would appreciate that 🀣)
today was REALLY GOOD and REALLY BAD. i kid u not, but in the recent episodes, all that golgappa and chaat stuff was making my mother's stomach growl. mine, too, but my Mom was severely impacted it seems 😲 so we decided to go out today and have some chaat! there's this place called Cool Breeze nearby, and we ate NOTHING BUT CHAATS FOR LUNCH. for real. sev batata puri, bhel puri, samosa chat, papdi chat, dahi batata puri, u name it, we had it!! add some mango lassi to that mix, and U HAVE THE BEST LUNCH EVER!! this is the lunch i'd like to eat on the day i die. 🀒🀣
that was the REALLY GOOD part. the REALLY BAD part was that we went to watch Tron: Legacy. too much techno music, not enough color, resulting in a dizzy-eyed and bleeding-eared Kiran. i immediately started listening to this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD7MezdG4Q8 when i got home to relieve my ears. they feel much better now, thanks to Lomaticc's amazing voice 😳

SBS and all those other shows have always been idiotic. *rolls eyes* like the fact that they refer to GC and DD as Geet offscreen, too. that gets on my nerves. they're not helping, especially with these crazy people out there who call themselves fans but can't tell the difference between reality and a show. pssht, i never trust what they say. they're just good for spoilers and offscreen Gurti masti πŸ˜†

i like this current track!! and DD's acting...well, i was sobbing right along w/ her. it reminded me of when she was left stranded at the airport, and my tears doubled.😭  she is such an amazing actress. i equate her with Madhubala, Waheeda Rehman (i hope i spelled that right πŸ˜•) and Meena Kumari. DD is a goddess, and the other actresses, be it Tellywood or Bollywood, are not worthy of being compared to her.