Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

😲

You like mah name=  🀣
lol at first i used to think that my name was very uncommon but I was proven wrong, and that too twice! idk about you, but sometimes I watch geet episodes on geetserial.in and one day i randomly scrolled down to see what people were commenting on the episode and this one chick named RUHI was there! I was floored I tell you! FLOORED!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And here's the best tit-bit: PKYEK has a side character named RUHI  though she's kind of an idiot!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— *** tight squeezy hug*** ❀️ you too,"mah sistah from another mistah"!!
That was the best line I heard today! Technically though we must be related somewhere down the line right?πŸ€“ We brown people tend to have connections that we didn't thought existed. Take me for example: One of my mom's good friends live in the same sub division as us. We eventually found out that she is mom's cousin thrice removed!! 😲 i was like, whoaaa nelllly....😲 So, yeah we are connected through this ginormous family tree somewhere...U may be my father's sister's daughter's friend's husband's brother's sister-in-law's daughter or something! πŸ˜†

ur cricket bat is hand signed by Dhoni?? ok there is NO way you're getting this back!!!!
be back in a sec.............**shuffle shuffle crack shatter bury bury tumble splinter** HAH! now you shall never find it, NEVA!!!!! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
Sorry gotta cut this one short, there is a Pizza Hut with my name on it, will be back hopefully tonight!πŸ‘πŸΌ

WHOA. my name is not that common, as far as i know. but i DO KNOW that this makes me feel all fuzzy inside --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42n3Vby6N1w and that it PWNS PKYEK.
*notices the 😈 and hides behind pillow* er...jk? he...he...he. *gulp*
AND U CAN KEEP THAT CRICKET BAT FOR ALL I CARE! (it was a fake i got from ebay anyway 🀣)
*swipes out another cricket bat* now THIS is THE REAL THANG! *flaunts Sachin Tendulkar's signature* ohhhh yaaaa. oh yaaa. oh-oh-oh yaaaaa! we so fly, my cricket bat and i! and YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT! cuz...cuz...*scratches head* CUZ IT HAS A FORCE-FIELD AROUND IT THAT REPELS EVERYONE BUT ME! SO HA!

*clears throat and begins Bio lesson* πŸ€“
Dear, in essence, we are all related, for we are all descendants of that first living organism, that majestic creation of the combination of the four Organic Compounds (Carbs, Lipids, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids). *thinks to self "HEY, I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THIS STUFF!"*
it is that majestic Cyanobacteria that is the cause for the genetic relationship between mice and men...and bananas...
AND APPLES!!
ZOMG ZOMG, epiphany! we're related to apples, and an apple had touched Maan's lips!! *SQUEEEEEE*
*ignores the cruel reality of it all, since this is as close as it gets for a despo like her* πŸ€ͺ
so, YES, WE ARE RELATED! JHAPPIE PAO!
Pizza Hut? *grabs a slice* don't mind if i do. Edited by kdg129 - 13 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kdg129

WHOA. my name is not that common, as far as i know. but i DO KNOW that this makes me feel all fuzzy inside --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42n3Vby6N1w and that it PWNS PKYEK.
AND U CAN KEEP THAT CRICKET BAT FOR ALL I CARE! (it was a fake i got from ebay anyway 🀣)
*swipes out another cricket bat* now THIS is THE REAL THANG! *flaunts Sachin Tendulkar's signature* ohhhh yaaaa. oh yaaa. oh-oh-oh yaaaaa! we so fly, my cricket bat and i! and YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT! cuz...cuz...*scratches head* CUZ IT HAS A FORCE-FIELD AROUND IT THAT REPELS EVERYONE BUT ME! SO HA!

Dear, in essence, we are all related, for we are all descendants of that first living organism, that majestic creation of the combination of the four Organic Compounds (Carbs, Lipids, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids). *thinks to self "HEY, I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THIS STUFF!"*
it is that majestic Cyanobacteria that is the cause for the genetic relationship between mice and men...and bananas...
AND APPLES!!
ZOMG ZOMG, epiphany! we're related to apples, and an apple had touched Maan's lips!! *SQUEEEEEE*
*ignores the cruel reality of it all, since this is as close as it gets for a despo like her* πŸ€ͺ
Pizza Hut? *grabs a slice* don't mind if i do.

Sighhh....I wish SRK could sing for me like that. u r so lucky! 😍
oh yeah?? well  **PTTTTTTTT** to you too!!Tongue
oh-ho no u didn't!  
That cricket bat stunt will be the last one you perform, kyun ki you've messed around with Ruhi for the last time. **MSK glare** Ruhi shall now twist your life into a spiraling vortex of dread, torture and lotza lotza darkness!!!
K:
R: ***pffttt***
K: kya hua? abe duffer tu hasri kyu hai?
R: **looks up innocently** "Uh, kuch nahi."
K: **eyes R suspiciously**
R: "Vaise, tumhara ASLI bat tho mujhe bohot pasand aya."
K: "Tho? U ain't getting it sucka!"
R: "R u sure u dont have it?"
K: **pulls out hand that supposedly held the treasure** "what the...?"
R: **reveals the ASLI bat being held by right hand and smirks in victory**
K:
R: U see, being the smart person that I am (I NEVER brag but merely speak the truthπŸ˜‰), I have in my possesion a magnet that attracts wood! And since yo bat is wooden...well you get the pictureπŸ˜‰
K:
R: *sigh* I don't get how that works either

Ok i'm going to stop, haha I can't take this seriously!ROFL

haha loved your biology lesson professor! πŸ˜† I feel bettah knowing our distant relative, Ms. Apple (yes she is single πŸ˜†) got that lucky opportunity to be blessed by Maan's supple lips! I noticed how much redder the apple became, did u?
Wow kya jhappi de di mujhe! That was so tight that my right lung might have sprung a leak...JK! I loved it!!!

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 13 years ago
kdg129 thumbnail

AND APPLES!!
Pizza Hut? *grabs a slice* don't mind if i do.

oh yeah?? well  **PTTTTTTTT** to you too!!πŸ˜›
oh-ho no u didn't!  
That cricket bat stunt will be the last one you perform, kyun ki you've messed around with Ruhi for the last time. **MSK glare** Ruhi shall now twist your life into a spiraling vortex of dread, torture and lotza lotza darkness!!!
K:
K:
R: U see, being the smart person that I am (I NEVER brag but merely speak the truthπŸ˜‰), I have in my possesion a magnet that attracts wood! And since yo bat is wooden...well you get the pictureπŸ˜‰
K:

Ok i'm going to stop, haha I can't take this seriously!🀣

haha loved your biology lesson professor! πŸ˜† I feel bettah knowing our distant relative, Ms. Apple (yes she is single πŸ˜†) got that lucky opportunity to be blessed by Maan's supple lips! I noticed how much redder the apple became, did u?
Wow kya jhappi de di mujhe! That was so tight that my right lung might have sprung a leak...JK! I loved it!!!

[/QUOTE]

*sits around in that vortex of darkness* ya know, this is sorta cool. it smells like chocolate, and tastes like apples. ZOMG I'M IN THE VORTEX OF MAAN! the combo of u're Maan-glare with the dark vortex with Ms. Apple and my current craving for chocolate ended up in u're plan BACKFIRING!
gosh, yeh Tu Tu Main Main abhi khatam kar dete hain. tu jeet gayi, bas?
Kiran -----> , Ruhi ---->
a magnet that attracts wood! ingenius! 🀣
aur woh apple tho sharam ke maare laal laal hota ja raha tha! ☺️
aur tere ko achcha laga? le, ek aur jhappi!! (that whole last sentence was really awkward....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ€£

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!! πŸ₯³
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

oh yeah?? well  **PTTTTTTTT** to you too!!πŸ˜›
oh-ho no u didn't!  
K:
K:
K:

Ok i'm going to stop, haha I can't take this seriously!🀣

*sits around in that vortex of darkness* ya know, this is sorta cool. it smells like chocolate, and tastes like apples. ZOMG I'M IN THE VORTEX OF MAAN! the combo of u're Maan-glare with the dark vortex with Ms. Apple and my current craving for chocolate ended up in u're plan BACKFIRING!
gosh, yeh Tu Tu Main Main abhi khatam kar dete hain. tu jeet gayi, bas?
Kiran -----> , Ruhi ---->
a magnet that attracts wood! ingenius! 🀣
aur woh apple tho sharam ke maare laal laal hota ja raha tha! ☺️
aur tere ko achcha laga? le, ek aur jhappi!! (that whole last sentence was really awkward....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ€£

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!! πŸ₯³
Happy Republic Day!! Vande Mataram!!πŸ₯³
...urm actually do you happen to have some room for me in that darkness void? anything associating with chocolate sounds heavenly right now!Day Dreaming 
Hooray I win!! ***dances geet style bhangra*** haha I love taang kiching you! πŸ˜†

**sniff** gosh I've never recieved so many electronic jhaapis from anyone before! Thanks a lot buddy!πŸ€—
YOU. ARE. AWESOME. πŸ‘

Ugh, when will Maan realize that just because you can't be intimate with his wifey doesn't mean that he should maintain a 10 ft radius away from her!?! I'm very dissappointed with Maan. At the very least tell Geet what the doc told him about her condition. Isn't he the gyan guru that can't tolerate lies?
kdg129 thumbnail
ah, awesome. that i am. 😎
and here's anotha one, just to add to the record!! πŸ€— (ya know i ain't stoppin' till it drives u mad πŸ˜›)
all i see in Maan's actions now is intense love, paranoia, and mistrust in self! *sigh* i'm a sucker for inner turmoil, and i think Maan's desire for Geet has risen to a level where he doesn't trust himself with a simple hug! 😍 so if u look at it like that...
but from Geet's POV, this shunning ain't nice.
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

ah, awesome. that i am. 😎
and here's anotha one, just to add to the record!! πŸ€— (ya know i ain't stoppin' till it drives u mad πŸ˜›)
all i see in Maan's actions now is intense love, paranoia, and mistrust in self! *sigh* i'm a sucker for inner turmoil, and i think Maan's desire for Geet has risen to a level where he doesn't trust himself with a simple hug! 😍 so if u look at it like that...
but from Geet's POV, this shunning ain't nice.

God I just LOVE our sherni Geet!πŸ‘ She is working so hard by making the initiative moves while Maan is frozen like a deer caught in the headlights!🀣🀣🀣
HAHA suffer MAAN suffer!!!!! Serves you right for not telling Geet the truth!!
Pssshh I give him 2 days before he loses  to his pathetic idea of "no touchie touchie" before losing his sanity and then....β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

EDIT: πŸ€—πŸ€— 2 more for u!
kdg129 thumbnail

God I just LOVE our sherni Geet!πŸ‘ She is working so hard by making the initiative moves while Maan is frozen like a deer caught in the headlights!🀣🀣🀣
HAHA suffer MAAN suffer!!!!! Serves you right for not telling Geet the truth!!
Pssshh I give him 2 days before he loses  to his pathetic idea of "no touchie touchie" before losing his sanity and then....β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

EDIT: πŸ€—πŸ€— 2 more for u!

after watching today's episode, my love for BOTH Geet and Maan has risen (if that's even possible anymore) to insurmountable heights!! πŸ‘
ok, ok, Maan is being stupid. 😑 but that's his CHARACTER. he's always been like this. he gets panicked easily, is super-paranoid, rash, impulsive, and he likes taking the blame for everything. and he gets so caught up in his short-term goals that he forgets his original goal: to keep Geet out of stress! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i'm liking this little track, cuz it really brings out the originality and maintenance of the characters!
and Geet's character is amazing! she's not the withdrawn touch-me-not types! once she knows she's got the right to do so, why shouldn't she demand her husband's love?
HAYEEEE, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!! they're both so...CRAZY! and LOVING! and SELF-SACRIFICING! and STUPID! of course, Maan's more stupid. *lovingly slaps Maan's voodoo doll*
clearly, i'm a sucker for angst.😳 so i hate what Maan is doing to Geet, but i know it hurts him just as much, if not more.

XXaquafireXX thumbnail

after watching today's episode, my love for BOTH Geet and Maan has risen (if that's even possible anymore) to insurmountable heights!! πŸ‘
ok, ok, Maan is being stupid. 😑 but that's his CHARACTER. he's always been like this. he gets panicked easily, is super-paranoid, rash, impulsive, and he likes taking the blame for everything. and he gets so caught up in his short-term goals that he forgets his original goal: to keep Geet out of stress! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i'm liking this little track, cuz it really brings out the originality and maintenance of the characters!
and Geet's character is amazing! she's not the withdrawn touch-me-not types! once she knows she's got the right to do so, why shouldn't she demand her husband's love?
HAYEEEE, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!! they're both so...CRAZY! and LOVING! and SELF-SACRIFICING! and STUPID! of course, Maan's more stupid. *lovingly slaps Maan's voodoo doll*
clearly, i'm a sucker for angst.😳 so i hate what Maan is doing to Geet, but i know it hurts him just as much, if not more.

Well said! Whatever Maan says or does is always in extreme. The poor guy couldn't even RISK hugging her or giving her a peck on the cheek in fear of losing control over himself!πŸ˜† 
Boy I am glad that Geet finally understands the reason for Maan's dooriyan and so, hopefully in the near future, we will be able to see a SR part 2!!πŸ˜‰ btw I am LOVING this new side of GSK! Uski dil bilkul bhi chuhe jaisa nahi hai. Maan bhaiya, kaha bhaag jaayega re tu?ROFL
Arre sambhalke! If you slap Maan's voodoo doll too hard, he might lose an tooth in reality!  
  just kidding!πŸ˜†
yeah, I detest angsty stories too, but I have a feeling it will be booked to stay for an extended vacation here. Even with the Maaneet patch up, Anvesha has screwed up big time with that duffer who shall be not named! She's going to ultimately bring Maan into more pain and misery....**sniffles** I feel sorry for both of them... πŸ˜­
btw the new TellyBuzz article has stolen the title of your topic! Didya notice?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
kdg129 thumbnail

Well said! Whatever Maan says or does is always in extreme. The poor guy couldn't even RISK hugging her or giving her a peck on the cheek in fear of losing control over himself!πŸ˜† 
Boy I am glad that Geet finally understands the reason for Maan's dooriyan and so, hopefully in the near future, we will be able to see a SR part 2!!πŸ˜‰ btw I am LOVING this new side of GSK! Uski dil bilkul bhi chuhe jaisa nahi hai. Maan bhaiya, kaha bhaag jaayega re tu?🀣
Arre sambhalke! If you slap Maan's voodoo doll too hard, he might lose an tooth in reality!  
  just kidding!πŸ˜†
yeah, I detest angsty stories too, but I have a feeling it will be booked to stay for an extended vacation here. Even with the Maaneet patch up, Anvesha has screwed up big time with that duffer who shall be not named! She's going to ultimately bring Maan into more pain and misery....**sniffles** I feel sorry for both of them... πŸ˜­
btw the new TellyBuzz article has stolen the title of your topic! Didya notice?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I must say, this has always been a quality of this show: THEY NEVER DRAG, not if they can help it!
So i loved how she finds out in the next episode! brava!
Oh, our Sherni. *tears of joy* I'm so proud. Maan, i suggest u get a new pair of sneakers, cuz u'll be doing a lot of running if u wanna keep this distance. *imagines this crazy scene where Geet chases Maan in slow motion with "Ye Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal playing in the background O_O*
*huggles Maan's voodoo doll* I'M SOWWY MAAN! i won't do it again! well. maybe. give me SG2 and it's a guarantee πŸ˜†
i actually feel sorry for Annie, and i like her character. yes, she got carried away, but that's realistic. and after all that s*** that Arjun said, a person with raging hormones like Annie...well, it was bound to happen. i blame science! 🀣 now i want her to bulk up, poof out her chest (er, not necessarily), and NOT TELL MAAN ANYTHING. harbor this tragedy inside her, and move on as if nothing happened. live life to the fullest. that'll be the best revenge. (hehe, i also watch Sasural Gendha Phool, and this dialgoue was in Friday's episode. funny no?)

oh, and when i said i'm a sucker for angst, it's like...i like it. strangely. i mean, i don't like, but i do. ARGH, i'm confusing myself, never mind. OK, i like angst, if the ending's happy! πŸ˜ƒ

TELLYBUZZ! I'M COMING AFTER YOU! WITH MY LAWYERS! MY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTIN' YO PEOPLE!
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

I must say, this has always been a quality of this show: THEY NEVER DRAG, not if they can help it!
So i loved how she finds out in the next episode! brava!
Oh, our Sherni. *tears of joy* I'm so proud. Maan, i suggest u get a new pair of sneakers, cuz u'll be doing a lot of running if u wanna keep this distance. *imagines this crazy scene where Geet chases Maan in slow motion with "Ye Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal playing in the background O_O*
*huggles Maan's voodoo doll* I'M SOWWY MAAN! i won't do it again! well. maybe. give me SG2 and it's a guarantee πŸ˜†
i actually feel sorry for Annie, and i like her character. yes, she got carried away, but that's realistic. and after all that s*** that Arjun said, a person with raging hormones like Annie...well, it was bound to happen. i blame science! 🀣 now i want her to bulk up, poof out her chest (er, not necessarily), and NOT TELL MAAN ANYTHING. harbor this tragedy inside her, and move on as if nothing happened. live life to the fullest. that'll be the best revenge. (hehe, i also watch Sasural Gendha Phool, and this dialgoue was in Friday's episode. funny no?)

oh, and when i said i'm a sucker for angst, it's like...i like it. strangely. i mean, i don't like, but i do. ARGH, i'm confusing myself, never mind. OK, i like angst, if the ending's happy! πŸ˜ƒ

TELLYBUZZ! I'M COMING AFTER YOU! WITH MY LAWYERS! MY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTIN' YO PEOPLE!

First of all, I must congratulate you becaaaaaaause **drumroll por favor**: You are now a budhi!!!!!....uh...um what I mean to say is, that your a senior memba now!πŸ₯³ Hooray!πŸ˜†

Oh by God, right now I am craving for Maan and Geet to be together in da same room in da same scene!! They need to apologize to each other and huggle, cuddle, and double bubble each other! Oh wait, they will do all of that in the PKYEK's Valentine Special! woohoo!!πŸ˜ƒ

😑Damn you science!😑 Damn you DNA! 😑Damn you for unnecessarily "turning on" AA's survival of the fittest genes that led both of them to lose their virginity and honor! wow, unintentional double meaning there...haha I crack me up! πŸ˜†ROFLROFLROFL Anyway, u r right. Annie should not tell Maan about her adventures with a certain poofle-chested Tarzan.🀒 His revenge will remain incomplete and he will be so shocked that he will go into coma like his sister! and thats the end of the Rathod chapter!πŸ˜†
oh oops! I will only watch angst if i'm in the mood to cry and be overdrammatic. otherwise πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for me...

so, i was watching a let's play on youtube of this game called Okami (which is based off of Japanese mythology) and I want to buy the game soooo badly!!!!! Hopefully I will find a copy for the Wii. Do you play videogames?