What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I'll start by saying this: cliche "twist" episode, but AMAZING acting and excellent dialogues! i could see the hesitation/adrenaline in Naintara's eyes as she braced herself to kill someone with her own hands for the first time. i could see the "OH NO HE DI-DN'T!" look on Arjun's face, and i could see the "HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED? nuh-uh, it wasn't our fault!" look on Geet and Maan's faces.

so. this is an overly optimistic and wishful take on the track, but what if...what if this experience tames Naintara? u know, actually gets some mitosis going on in those brain cells, get some sparks in those neurons!

i mean, really, what character WOULDN'T feel wholly altered after almost dying and knowing that the person she wanted to kill was nice enough to want to save her?

huh. i just realized that what i just said was a bunch o' crap, cuz we're talking about Naintara.

so. will she go all angelic and be like, "Arjun, main tumhe puri sachai bataana chahti hoon.." and copy her husband's favorite word..."prayashchit"

OR

will she be like "SEE? SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT? THOSE GUNDAS ARE AFTER MAH LIFE!" and Arjun, like the devoted brother that he is (ain't that ironic, devoted brother named Arjun) will...uh...do whatever in order to appease Nazi--er, i mean Naintara.

i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

so. wat do u guys think will happen? be as creative as u like. i want to be amused. πŸ˜†

(and please, i don't want to hear any whiners going "argh, the CVs are so dumb, the CVs are this, they're that, the story is done for, blah blah blah", cuz i really don't care.🀒)
Edited by kdg129 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
u know i was also thinking same that when naintare will come in to sense she will tell aujun that it was her mistake. she was the one who made geet suffer. 
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!
hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."
kdg129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!

hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."

🀣

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? πŸ˜ƒ

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Edited by kdg129 - 13 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

🀣

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? πŸ˜ƒ

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! πŸ˜†
I like yours too, is it from an anime?
NT=
kdg129 thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ˜†
I like yours too, is it from an anime?
NT=

yup!! πŸ˜ƒ Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

and actually, u get a SUPER HIGH FIVE for knowing what an anime is!!
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

yup!! πŸ˜ƒ Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

and actually, u get a SUPER HIGH FIVE for knowing what an anime is!!

OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterπŸ˜† 
I loooooovee anime so much!! Have you watched Inuyasha? That is a classic.
***high fives back***
kdg129 thumbnail

OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterπŸ˜† 
I loooooovee anime so much!! Have you watched Inuyasha? That is a classic.
***high fives back***

oh, i have to read the manga! i've only watched the anime, and that's not strictly like the manga, but my dp is Tamaki-senpai in puppy dog mode! :3 πŸ˜†

and *sigh* i have to get the classics. everyone says how awesome Inuyasha is, and i have to get it!!
but i'm relatively still new to the anime world. my favs are Special A, Ouran, Code Geass, Death Note, Durarara, Vampire Knight and XXXholic. either they're hilarious comedies, or they're psych thrillers. 😲 have u read/seen any of these? πŸ˜ƒ

who knew i'd find a fellow Otaku in a forum for Geet???!!
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya u r ryt as geet just closed her eyes instead of doing nything
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

oh, i have to read the manga! i've only watched the anime, and that's not strictly like the manga, but my dp is Tamaki-senpai in puppy dog mode! :3 πŸ˜†

and *sigh* i have to get the classics. everyone says how awesome Inuyasha is, and i have to get it!!
but i'm relatively still new to the anime world. my favs are Special A, Ouran, Code Geass, Death Note, Durarara, Vampire Knight and XXXholic. either they're hilarious comedies, or they're psych thrillers. 😲 have u read/seen any of these? πŸ˜ƒ

who knew i'd find a fellow Otaku in a forum for Geet???!!

Ahh now I remember!πŸ˜†
I have been reading manga for a couple of years now: Fruits Basket, Rave Master, Inuyasha, Ouran, Demon Diary, ohh I've read some Vampire Knight!!!, and I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist!
Anime: Ranma 1/2 (Same creator of Inuyasha, its a fluffy romance, comedy and martial arts mix and is SUPER awesome!! nok-jhoky), Yugioh, Pokemon🀣....trust me the list goes on🀣
YAY, I found a buddy who's just like me!!!πŸ€—
Lets throw some Geet in here before the mods close your topic! πŸ˜›
So you think Maan will end up in jail?? IF yes, then before or after marriage??