India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What if...? -> Changed to Ruhi-Kiran Thread XD

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I'll start by saying this: cliche "twist" episode, but AMAZING acting and excellent dialogues! i could see the hesitation/adrenaline in Naintara's eyes as she braced herself to kill someone with her own hands for the first time. i could see the "OH NO HE DI-DN'T!" look on Arjun's face, and i could see the "HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED? nuh-uh, it wasn't our fault!" look on Geet and Maan's faces.

so. this is an overly optimistic and wishful take on the track, but what if...what if this experience tames Naintara? u know, actually gets some mitosis going on in those brain cells, get some sparks in those neurons!

i mean, really, what character WOULDN'T feel wholly altered after almost dying and knowing that the person she wanted to kill was nice enough to want to save her?

huh. i just realized that what i just said was a bunch o' crap, cuz we're talking about Naintara.

so. will she go all angelic and be like, "Arjun, main tumhe puri sachai bataana chahti hoon.." and copy her husband's favorite word..."prayashchit"

OR

will she be like "SEE? SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT? THOSE GUNDAS ARE AFTER MAH LIFE!" and Arjun, like the devoted brother that he is (ain't that ironic, devoted brother named Arjun) will...uh...do whatever in order to appease Nazi--er, i mean Naintara.

i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

so. wat do u guys think will happen? be as creative as u like. i want to be amused. LOL

(and please, i don't want to hear any whiners going "argh, the CVs are so dumb, the CVs are this, they're that, the story is done for, blah blah blah", cuz i really don't care.Dead)

Edited by kdg129 - 20 March 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.XXaquafireXXuntamedtigressunknown.maankigeet4everkhushi_4ever-Yaz--MaanEetLover--Priti11-YeHoKyaRahaHaisaanjh11blackb28

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
u know i was also thinking same that when naintare will come in to sense she will tell aujun that it was her mistake. she was the one who made geet suffer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129maneet_forever9

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
i was a little high when i was thinking of other possible tracks, and one of them involved Maan training Geet in HOO HAA, and the story ending in this epic show off b/w Geet and Naintara where Geet wins. O_O

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!
hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Haha, loved your post!! Maan so needs to teach his Geet some martial arts so that she can defend herself properly in the event of his absence!
hmm I'm gonna go with the second option. Naintara is........Naintara. She ain't gonna change for noone. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for her to frame Maan or Geet or both of them for "attempted murder."

Tai ChiROFL

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? Big smile

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Edited by kdg129 - 14 January 2011 at 6:17pm

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Tai ChiROFL

*sigh* yes, she'll still be the *BEEP* that she is.but one can always hope, no? Big smile

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
I like yours too, is it from an anime?
NT=Wacko
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Tai ChiROFL

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
NT=Wacko

yup!! Big smile Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

and actually, u get a SUPER HIGH FIVE for knowing what an anime is!! High Five

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Tai ChiROFL

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
NT=Wacko

yup!! Big smile Ouran High School Host Club...u really must watch it, if u're into the super cute, random, hilarious ones!

OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterLOL 
I loooooovee anime so much!! Have you watched Inuyasha? That is a classic.
***high fives back***
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Tai ChiROFL

btw, i ADORE u're dp!!

Thanks! LOL
NT=Wacko

OMG I've read the manga version!!! But that was a LONG time ago, so that explains why I still don't recognize your dp characterLOL 
I loooooovee anime so much!! Have you watched Inuyasha? That is a classic.
***high fives back***

oh, i have to read the manga! i've only watched the anime, and that's not strictly like the manga, but my dp is Tamaki-senpai in puppy dog mode! :3 LOL

and *sigh* i have to get the classics. everyone says how awesome Inuyasha is, and i have to get it!!
but i'm relatively still new to the anime world. my favs are Special A, Ouran, Code Geass, Death Note, Durarara, Vampire Knight and XXXholic. either they're hilarious comedies, or they're psych thrillers. Shocked have u read/seen any of these? Big smile

who knew i'd find a fellow Otaku in a forum for Geet???!! Dancing

Go to top