Balika Vadhu

jagya anandi marriage....

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is illegal so maybe when jagya will be exposed he will say that according to law their marriage is not recognised n so he is free to do what he wants n who he wants in his life as his love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he can say that... then I guess anandi also has the right to fool around but why is her life such hell and not jagya's I mean they really haveto make his life hell too then

Even if they were not married, (legally)
they are still living together, and are committed to each other so unless he has the courtesy to break up with her properly until then he cannot cheat.

Like I always said, this has NOTHING to do with education its to do with gratitude that Jagya lacks.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Is illegal so maybe when jagya will be exposed he will say that according to law their marriage is not recognised n so he is free to do what he wants n who he wants in his life as his love

My point exactly ! if they show that then the CV's will do justice to the storyline...by showing how bad child marriage is, how I wish that happens......but I highly doubt if the cv's will take this path...they might just show Jagya with two wives (both illegal marriages) and then the usual drama which will follow..rona dhona.....unless he ties the knot with Gauri in the court...but thats taking the story to a totally different level....Anandi also should get a life and move on...continue education and do well for herself rather than crying over spilt milk...life doesnt end if a relationship ends...why waste one' s life for someone who doesn't love you anymore?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yup possible!
but only anandi is 18!
acc to law....c can only get married!
jag is 18
and gauri is 16!(c is 2 year younger than jag!................c her icard!........and when JaAn were in 8th.....c was in 6th)!
so court issue willl not come!
but yes he can give the argument that.......he is not 21...........so his marriage with anandi is not legal!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What ever is the case I do not wnat Anandi to be hurt 
I want her to stay strong and emerge a winner out of this.

I really want Jagya to feel what he had done.
And repent

Its best if Anandi leaves that loser
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sadly, tht never happens in our soaps.  here bahus are supposed to weep weep and weep... and carry on suffering all injustices and yet keep on striving to win the family's and husbands love - no matter what 'atyachar' they do to her  ....  only tht'd make her a perfect bahu here... the great k-tradition, u know!