Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
That was a great update! So hu was it? Dana or Gopi? Cont soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Gopi in self thought its nearly three wks since i spoke to Maji, i miss her soooo much.  She has been the mother i never had, she loved me when i needed to be loved and scolded me when i did something wrong but thats what mothers do.  She picks up the phone n calls modi house.  Kokila picks up the phone Jai shree khrishna Maji , Kokila shouts Gopi why have you called?  Maji i missed you soo much i just wanted to hear you voice,  you have left now there is no coming back.  Aham hearing Gopis name  mom give me the phone Gopi hears Aham and puts the phone down.  Kokila has tears in her eyes Mom what did gopi say?  she said she misses me i told her she has left now there is no coming back.  Aham is shocked  but mom why did you say that it was my fault that gopi left in the first place i behaved badly with Gopi.  Kokila looks at aham  Dikra i know you feel i have let you down but i know Gopi once you says something bad to her she feels bad i want her to come back by her self.
Gopi thank god i did not speak to Aham ji, A voice from the kitchen Gopi dikra you food is ready come and eat.  Gopi is in no mood to eat but if she doesnt everyone will get upset
Aham is wondering how to find gopi, why didnt she speak to me.  The door bell rings Aham goes and see a delivery man standing there ji how can i help you?  I need to see Aham parag Modi, ji speak i am he, the man replies i have a letter for you.  Aham asks who is it from?  Sir i am just a delivery man.  Aham says ok the man leaves.
Aham opens the letters Mr Aham Parag modi your wife Mrs Gopi Modi has acquired our services to start Divorce proceddings, Aham is shocked he collapses on the floor crying why Gopi why?    kokila comes and reads the letter she goes to sit  down with her head in her hand crying..  Hetal  comes and see what is going on  kokila shows her.
Aham stands up he tells everyone he is going to the lawyers office to find out where she is?  she cannot do this to me, Aham leaves  he meets Mr sharma at the lawyers office who tells him that Gopi Modi does not want anything from no wealth all she wants is her freedom. Aham has tears in his eyes Aham asks if it is possible to meet Gopi, Mr sharma replies sir you wife has asked us not to let anyone know  where she is?  Mr sharma i am willing to pay you plse tell me where Gopi is?  He replies back sorry sir  we cannot do this.
Aham defeated returns back home, Hetal speaking to Baa,  Ji Baa all is well, Baa asks tto speak to Gopi, Hetal tells Baa that Gopi has gone out, she knew she had lie as she did not want Baa to worry.  Aham looks at Hetal and shakes his head and sits down...  Hetal puts the phone down she speaks to Aham Dikra any news No kaki Gopi wants her freedom and i am not going to give it to her, i miss her soo much.  Hetal shocked that Aham had said such a thing.    Hetal tells him pray to god and all will be alright

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygmaaneet93Aashna26tanya.dsouzachoti_ranievadpeg_pionneShell16saomomNihira-fanroseflower_07tina_1234-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Haha finally Ahem is in pain! Love it. please continue.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
It's great Suk.  I can't wait to see how Aham will get Gopi  back.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Gopi  Gopi  have you listen to  a word i have said, Gopi looks n says sorry Baa, i know i should not have called Maji but i could not help it.  Baa smiles Gopi  kokila is missing you so much as well but she knows for you to have a relationship with Aham this is the best way.  Baa i understand all of this, did we have to send the Divorce papers,  Baa smiles i also was not happy about this but kokila insisted she knows her son unless something is done drastically no way he would accept you as his wife.
Gopi looks over to kokila mother who is nodding in approval, Dikra kokila is my daughter she knows what is best for you and Aham she has not failed you as yet just wait.  Baa tells Gopi tomorrow you shall wear these clothes, she gives her a short skirt and  very figure hugging top, Gopi says to Baa i cant wear this, Gopi Kinjal brought these over from America  you will wear them, also your hair will be left open not tied up as for your sindoor you shall put it on at the back of head so that it will not be seen. you will leave your manglesutra tomorow at the house.  Gopi is not happy she nodds her head.

Next day kinjal tells Aham that her friend Dana missed her flight so she will be seeing her again after that she would come to meet him in the office.    Kinjal calls Baa, Baa change of plan my friend has agreed to stay on a little longer, gopi bhabi will not be needed  i hope our plan works..
Kinjal decides to take Dana to where Aham has lunch on a regular basis,  Aham walks in with Jigar  he sits in his regular spot they talk about work then Jigar says Bhai isnt that Gopi Bhabi.  Aham looks over there sitting is Gopi, Aham  is shocked he runs over to her table, Gopi Gopi the girl looks at Aham sorry whose Gopi,  kinjal who was in the washroom comes over   Bhai this is my friend Dana i told you about her, Aham says sorry i thought you were my wife Gopi.  She accepts his apology looks  at kinjal confused.  My brother thinks you look like his wife Aham is embarrassed.  He leaves with Jigar.  Bhai take a couple of days off n see if you can find Gopi Bhabi.  Ahams says yes.

Aham is leaving  the  restaurant he looks over n sees Gopi wearing a green sari  getting in a taxi she is smiling, he  tells jigar look  Bhai thats Gopi bhabi, Aham runs  towards the taxi  he is not fast enough the taxi leaves.. jigar tells Aham lets go we will follow that taxi he is driving his car.  Aham tells him to go fast as he does not want to lose Gopi.  They follow the taxi but then traffic lights go red and jigar stops they see the taxi in front of them it turns left, Aham is saying plse kanaji dont let me lose gopi.    The traffic lights turn green jigar drives fast as he can he turns left  then confusion as road is  like a maze so many roads that turn into alleyways  but which one did the taxi take.  Aham has tears she was there oh God jigar i want Gopi back,  i love her i never admitted it before because i was stubborn but now my heart belongs to her.  jigar smiles.
Aham recieves a phone call its the private investigator, Aham sahb  i have some news, your wife has been seen with two elderly women, she regularly visits  a ashram  about 30 miles from here.  Aham starts to think Baa is at a Ashram but which one, he asks Jigar  where is Baa jigar replies Baa is at a Ashram in Goa.  Aham is confused so who is Gopi with..
Aham and Jigar drive down to the Ashram, they get there it looks deserted but once they go to the main hall everyone is finished eating,  Aham has a photo of Gopi he starts to show it to everyone, the priest tells Aham, ji Gopi was here she is a pyari bachi  her heart is in so much pain, she has not told me anything but i can see Gopi has been hurt by the people she loves she came to find peace and answers .  She left today i dont know where she has gone.  Aham is sad.. the priest says to Aham real love never dies  but when you lose something that you love more than yourself thats when the real pain starts.  Aham is lost.

Edited by fanbidaai - 15 January 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygtanya.dsouzaNijagurlrockNihira-fanShell16-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
OMG suk, 3 chapters in less than 24 hrs? Fantastic.. Dana is confusing me..lol..
Waiting for the divorce:)

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
wow Suk, another amazing chapter.  Really enjoying the story.

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Love it! Ahem is chasing after Gopi too funny. Can't wait for the next part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top