Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
ohhh dear... such a touching story Suk... please continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Awe this is so sweet! I like Kinjal as a positive character. 

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hey! Just read both parts and loved it!!! Cant wait to see what happens next.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nice one, suk.. So you are an OS writer too.. Kinjal turns positive, but my Rashi.. O_o

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

if Kinjal turns out to be that good, then i have no complaints on her being in US...

wonderful OS honey... hope u continue it soon... am waiting impatiently
waiting impatiently for kinjal's arrival? Whoa... Btw take her on a visit to statue of liberty. She mite remember her dad parag, the modi statue.. ROFL

suk19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Tammie, Elesh? Now that would be a twist.

Why not? His mom liked her...LOL You know the show goes round and round. The cycle could start all over! Gopi could get into another loveless marriage due to the dulha's mother. (That's the right word, right? Dulha? Take it easy on me, I'm trying new words out...LOL)

mom... don't hesitate to try... if BRAT makes fun of anything i'll shoot him deadWink
Angrythere you go again picturing me as a bad guy. My hindi is worse than mom's, why wld i make fun of her, estupido? Grrr

suk19

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
suk nice one, update soon.

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
During breakfast  Ahams phone rings, kokila looks at him he takes the call as its the inspector,  he informs Aham we have found the taxi driver who drove your wife away from the airport, Aham excited inspector has he told you anything, No Aham  can you bring a photo of your wife Ahams says ji.  He tells everyone all are looking excited but kokila shakes her head n says why are you looking  for her you never loved or appreciated her  everyone is shocked  but know what kokila what she is saying is the truth.  Aham puts his head down  but doesnt say anything and leaves.

At the station Aham meets the driver, sahb i have had so many people that day the only thing i can do  is tell you where i dropped of  passengers he writes down the list of  roads.  Aham thanks the driver n leaves.  The driver then makes a call on his mobile, i did not tell him where i dropped the girl and the other person off, the person thanks him n assures him that he will get the other half of his money later on today.

Kokila puts the phone down as Aham walked in she looks at Aham  he is on the phone with the investigator he tells him the addresses i have given you check them out.   i need to find Gopi asap.
As soon as Aham ends the call  kokila asks him to sit n talk to her..  Dikra Gopi has gone if she wanted to be found she would have  called by now.  i gave you a diamond you threw her away.  Aham breaks down and puts his head in kokilas lap Mom i made a big mistake he is crying.   Kokila tells him why are you crying  Dikra  you had no feelings for Gopi, she meant nothing to you.   No mom i am in love with Gopi,  kokila says you dont know what love is, if you loved her you would not have let her go.   Mom i assure you this cold hearted Aham is in love with Gopi i cant eat sleep i see gopi every where.  kokila smiles n says as least you have realised this..

Later on Aham on the terrace walking up n down pacing.  He sees Kinjal getting out of the car  he looks his mouth wide open Gopi driving the car.   He shouts Gopi the car drives off.  He runs downstairs Kinjal where has Gopi gone, Kinjal looks confused Bhai Gopi  yes yes Gopi she was driving the car,  kinjal bhai you need to get your eyes tested that was my friend  Dana from America she has come to visit,  she is going to Goa today so she had asked me to go out to lunch.  Aham was sure she was Gopi.  Kinjal tells him sorry Bhai.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygAashna26tanya.dsouzaElizaKawaNijagurlrockcrystal30evadupasana.diyaShell16saomomNihira-fan-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top