Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by saomom

Loved it Suk!  Continue on...I want to know where she went and who she is with.... Elesh?
not Elesh you will be surprised Wink

don't tell me its Dhawal and never Umang... plzzzz have some heart suk
lol non of these maybe a new character

then its fine...Embarrassed...i guess he is not someone from SNS worldWink
surprise me but jaldi.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Tammie, Elesh?  Now that would be a twist.

Why not?  His mom liked her...LOL  You know the show goes round and round.  The cycle could start all over!  Gopi could get into another loveless marriage due to the dulha's mother.  (That's the right word, right?  Dulha? Take it easy on me, I'm trying new words out...LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16suk19.Nafisa.

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Tammie, Elesh?  Now that would be a twist.

Why not?  His mom liked her...LOL  You know the show goes round and round.  The cycle could start all over!  Gopi could get into another loveless marriage due to the dulha's mother.  (That's the right word, right?  Dulha? Take it easy on me, I'm trying new words out...LOL)

mom... don't hesitate to try... if BRAT makes fun of anything i'll shoot him deadWink

saomom

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
awesome :)

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
wonderful job omg i came in tears when the diary part came

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Gr8 start suk. Looking forward to next part.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Its been two weeks since Gopi disappeared  from the airport, the police or the private investigator have no clue to where she has gone, they keep asking Aham if she really exsisted.  Kokila s health has deteriorated  she barely  speaks to Aham, this hurts Aham a lot.  

Aham night and day thinks about Gopi, he cant concentrate at work, he sees gopi in her green sari, he smiles, he now sleeps in her room, kokila asks him why bother now she has gone, he can smell her scent.  The green tea that he drinks has no taste the food taste is bland.  Aham complained to Marni that food no longer taste good she tells him that it was Gopi Bhabi who use to cook all the food.  In self thought " where are you Gopi"?  even when he sleeps he sees Gopi he cant stop thinking about her, he sees her during day she is haunting him..

Late one night everyone in bed the door bell rang, Aham ran  to open the door he shouts GOPI  but to his surprise the last person he expected to see was kinjal. She tells him sorry bhai its not Gopi.. Kokila comes downstairs with parag, these days she has lost sooo much weight she looks gaunt.  Kokila sees Kinjal and smiles Dikri why have you come? You should have let us know we would have got you from the airport?  Kinjal says ma I wanted to surprise you  she goes to kokila to hug her and get blessing.  Parag also excited to see his kinjal.  Ma any news on Gopi bhabi  kokila shakes her head crying, kinjal what happened to you after umang, Gopi was the one who helped me, she gave me the strength she looked after me when I was sick. She never once complained, but now I feel god is punishing me .  I brought a diamond home she should have been kept like a diamond but instead she was treated like dirt.. Aham hearing this has tears in his eyes.   Kinjal and kokila head to bed and do not want to disturb everyone else.  Parag puts his hand on Ahams shoulder son you better go to sleep.  Maybe tomorrow  we shall hear about where Gopi is' Aham smiles.

Next day everyone gets up Kinjal comes downstairs for prayers Jigar is delighted his sister is back, Rashi in shock what the hell is she doing here?   Hetal sees Kinjal dikra you are back why didn't you wake us up, kaki I wanted to surprise all of you.  Kokila is smiling, Aham and hetal notice, kokila this is the first time I have seen you smile since Gopi left.  Kokila looks at Aham who is also smiling I have one daughter back when will I get the other..

Edited by fanbidaai - 14 January 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygneteche_ctanya.dsouzabr2499saomompeg_pionneroseflower_07Nihira-fanShell16-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

br2499

Goldie

br2499

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Suk! Very nice OS. Bring someone dashing and gorgeous! Give the girl something to dream about!

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top