Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saomom

Why not?  His mom liked her...πŸ˜†  You know the show goes round and round.  The cycle could start all over!  Gopi could get into another loveless marriage due to the dulha's mother.  (That's the right word, right?  Dulha? Take it easy on me, I'm trying new words out...πŸ˜†)

mom... don't hesitate to try... if BRAT makes fun of anything i'll shoot him deadπŸ˜‰
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful job omg i came in tears when the diary part came
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gr8 start suk. Looking forward to next part.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its been two weeks since Gopi disappeared  from the airport, the police or the private investigator have no clue to where she has gone, they keep asking Aham if she really exsisted.  Kokila s health has deteriorated  she barely  speaks to Aham, this hurts Aham a lot.  

Aham night and day thinks about Gopi, he cant concentrate at work, he sees gopi in her green sari, he smiles, he now sleeps in her room, kokila asks him why bother now she has gone, he can smell her scent.  The green tea that he drinks has no taste the food taste is bland.  Aham complained to Marni that food no longer taste good she tells him that it was Gopi Bhabi who use to cook all the food.  In self thought " where are you Gopi"?  even when he sleeps he sees Gopi he cant stop thinking about her, he sees her during day she is haunting him..

Late one night everyone in bed the door bell rang, Aham ran  to open the door he shouts GOPI  but to his surprise the last person he expected to see was kinjal. She tells him sorry bhai its not Gopi.. Kokila comes downstairs with parag, these days she has lost sooo much weight she looks gaunt.  Kokila sees Kinjal and smiles Dikri why have you come? You should have let us know we would have got you from the airport?  Kinjal says ma I wanted to surprise you  she goes to kokila to hug her and get blessing.  Parag also excited to see his kinjal.  Ma any news on Gopi bhabi  kokila shakes her head crying, kinjal what happened to you after umang, Gopi was the one who helped me, she gave me the strength she looked after me when I was sick. She never once complained, but now I feel god is punishing me .  I brought a diamond home she should have been kept like a diamond but instead she was treated like dirt.. Aham hearing this has tears in his eyes.   Kinjal and kokila head to bed and do not want to disturb everyone else.  Parag puts his hand on Ahams shoulder son you better go to sleep.  Maybe tomorrow  we shall hear about where Gopi is' Aham smiles.

Next day everyone gets up Kinjal comes downstairs for prayers Jigar is delighted his sister is back, Rashi in shock what the hell is she doing here?   Hetal sees Kinjal dikra you are back why didn't you wake us up, kaki I wanted to surprise all of you.  Kokila is smiling, Aham and hetal notice, kokila this is the first time I have seen you smile since Gopi left.  Kokila looks at Aham who is also smiling I have one daughter back when will I get the other..

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk! Very nice OS. Bring someone dashing and gorgeous! Give the girl something to dream about!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh dear... such a touching story Suk... please continue soon
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awe this is so sweet! I like Kinjal as a positive character. 
Hey! Just read both parts and loved it!!! Cant wait to see what happens next.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one, suk.. So you are an OS writer too.. Kinjal turns positive, but my Rashi.. O_o
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

if Kinjal turns out to be that good, then i have no complaints on her being in US...

wonderful OS honey... hope u continue it soon... am waiting impatiently

waiting impatiently for kinjal's arrival? Whoa... Btw take her on a visit to statue of liberty. She mite remember her dad parag, the modi statue.. ROFL