Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Even with Gopi now educated,   she realised that she would never be good enough for Aham in his eyes, as much as she loved Hetal and Kokila like mothers how could she live her life like this.  Each time Aham saw her his nostrils flaring like a bull ready to attack, his eyes  looked like they would pop out and eat gopi alive.  Gopi had enough of pleasing everyone even after knowing the truth about what rashi and urmilla had done to her and Aham,  she thought maybe this would be the one that would unite them but no instead he said he was sure she was involved in it..
Kinjal now settled in US (sorry tammie diya and shelley), she had been in contact with Gopi their relationship grew now they were friends, Gopi told kinjal that she wanted to see her again and when she would be coming,  kinjal tells Gopi why dont she come to the u s instead she would enjoy it, she tells gopi she will arrange it with  mom and Aham.  Aham had no problem as he already wanted to see the back of her, kokila was hesitant  but she agreed. 

Gopi's flight arrived in NY, Kinjal all excited that her bhabi was coming to be with her.    Everyone  came out of immigration kinjal looking to see if she can see her.. she asks  the security staff if anyone else was  there in the departure lounge they told her everyone has left,  kinjal calls kokila  Ma did Gopi bhabhi leave?  as i everyone has come out but Gopi hasnt.. Kokila hai kanaji where is my vahu?  Kinjal ask everyone  if they have seen her,  i will ask Aham if Gopi left..  Kokila calls Aham she asks him did you see gopi get on the flight , yes mom  not telling the truth he dropped her off by the departures n that he told her to go by herself.. Kokila panicking  and starts to cry  my gopi vahu..  Aham cannot bear to see his mother hurt tells her he will check at the airport.

Aham goes to the airport, he meets with the security and police and tells them his wife is missing she was suppose to arrive in NY but didnt, the police asks for Gopis name and check to see if she boarded the flight,  they tell Aham sorry sir Mrs Gopi modi did not  board the flight, he is in shock what will he tell his mom.., The security office comes we have checked our survellience cameras and it shows your wife leaving in a taxi.  Aham is shocked he asks to have a look at the video.. Gopi is smiling when she gets into the taxi, aham is wondering who she is with???Shocked

Aham decides to go home to tell kokila the truth,  kokila is shocked and looks at Aham in disgust.
kokila says to Hetal lets go and check Gopis bedroom maybe we can find out where she has gone.  Kokila and Hetal are surprised to find  that Gopis clothes, jewellery are all there the only things she has taken is the picture of her parents and a picture of Aham and gopi on their wedding day.    Since Gopi could read and write she started to keep a diary  which she kept by her bedside cabinet  kokila finds it,  she begins to read it.

My parents died when i was young, my mahma treated me like his own who i thought as a mother turned out she hated me and could not bear to see me happy, i was kept unpar  because she needed a maid for her and her daughter, as i was there for free.    i was happy i got married i found not one but two mothers who loved me for me  and  treated me like their own. 
Aham my husband he is in love with someone else i have tried to win him over but he hates me, so now i have  decided to leave my family i love them with all my heart but i no longer can live like this.  i need a husband who can hear my thoughts without me saying anything i need a husband who will love me as much as i love him, i need a husband who i can have a perfect family of our own.. i know i will not get this from Ahamji  he needs  to go back to his love Anita and i need to move onCry  both kokila and Hetal in tears.

more soon

Edited by fanbidaai - 16 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsanjalitanya.dsouzaAashna26tashi482durgeshwaribr2499evadboparaisoniasimran15upasana.diyapeg_pionneNihira-fansaomomtina_1234-tellyaddict-Tarantallegra.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short os Gopi leaves pt 7page 6 last chapter" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Loved it Suk!  Continue on...I want to know where she went and who she is with.... Elesh?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16suk19.Nafisa.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Suk, 

Love it...do continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Tammie, Elesh?  Now that would be a twist.

saomomsuk19.Nafisa.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Loved it Suk!  Continue on...I want to know where she went and who she is with.... Elesh?
not Elesh you will be surprised Wink

saomom

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
if Kinjal turns out to be that good, then i have no complaints on her being in US...

wonderful OS honey... hope u continue it soon... am waiting impatiently

Edited by upasana.diya - 14 January 2011 at 2:19pm

saomom

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

don't tell me its Dhawal and never Umang... plzzzz have some heart suk

Edited by upasana.diya - 14 January 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by fanbidaai

don't tell me its Dhawal and never Umang... plzzzz have some heart suk
lol non of these maybe a new character

br2499upasana.diyasaomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top