India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

~~*Get Well Soon CVs*~~ (Page 2)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
absolutly right i haven't seen the show almost from a month now  they have totally lost it and wasting it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
well well well

i would like Cv's to get well soon

they have wasted so many tracks that i wonder if all these tracks were somehow an imagination of my minds

Nidhi's pregnancy is like a hibernating animal , it comes up only when the season is appropriate , in this terms nidhi is really giving birth to elephant as pregnancy for female elephants is 2.5 years long

then the whole gay track, it was too good really
shravan kissing pappu when he had to kiss sanchi and then the whole having a girl to prove shravan is not gay wow what family does they could easily have sanchi trying to seduce shravan which might have been marginally more entertaining but well CVs who can question their decision

then the whole baccha track well another track which thank god didn't last for more than one week
they can get such a good story from shraya bunty track, shravan and sanchi could have helped them run away from home but now shreya and bunty are a past tense tooo

i hope CVs realise what a beautiful chemistry they are wasting

AB are the best they can act but what do the cvs know because they just churn out one trashy act after another to make SAAVAN look stupid

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17Shipra_Sash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
ha ha JK....seeing your post after such a long time.Embarrassed
Dear, i dunno whom to blame for this mess in BHPH. If you ask me, DJ's is not such a bad PH that they churn out one silly track after another without realizing viewer's reactions. I am a BIG fan of Sanjog Se Bani Sangini and that show too is made by DJ's. What i think is, only the creatives of this show are chicken heads that they can't think of any good track. Or may be DJ's hired 'Comedy Circus' creatives to handle bhph. 'coz out of all other their shows, it's just this one - Baat Hamari..which is utterly stupid senseless show. SSBS, Maryada n all others are well handled n have a 'story' to tell.

So i would say, Get well soon to only BHPH Creatives, not the whole DJ's unit. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

well well well

i would like Cv's to get well soon

they have wasted so many tracks that i wonder if all these tracks were somehow an imagination of my minds

Nidhi's pregnancy is like a hibernating animal , it comes up only when the season is appropriate , in this terms nidhi is really giving birth to elephant as pregnancy for female elephants is 2.5 years long

then the whole gay track, it was too good really
shravan kissing pappu when he had to kiss sanchi and then the whole having a girl to prove shravan is not gay wow what family does they could easily have sanchi trying to seduce shravan which might have been marginally more entertaining but well CVs who can question their decision

then the whole baccha track well another track which thank god didn't last for more than one week
they can get such a good story from shraya bunty track, shravan and sanchi could have helped them run away from home but now shreya and bunty are a past tense tooo

i hope CVs realise what a beautiful chemistry they are wasting

AB are the best they can act but what do the cvs know because they just churn out one trashy act after another to make SAAVAN look stupid

@red- this line just cracked me up!!!LOL

Anyways, i agree. If this show is yet running, it's just n just 'coz of AB's acting skills n chemistry. Although 'un'-creatives are trying their best to ruin it, AB's acting saves it everytime. whatever, i have already left watching this crapfest, so i am no more annoyed at what they show or don't show. LOL
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot CVs...

now a days.. i am honing my dancing skills. and doing acts to be caught by police..

doing dance in police station such a fun naaLOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Jahnvi

I do not agree with your including   Evil Jiju track in the senseless tracks .

I think it was the first track where Shravans passion came out in the form of fury  and the first proof that Shravan really cared about Sachi .

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10ktmsMr.Zkjassie_17Infofan

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
jahnvi luved ur videozzzzzzzzz keep postin videos lyk this
ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

I was a silent reader for so long but couldnt stop myself from posting this,i agree creatives have lost their way and gave some senseless tracksDisapprove but they dont last long like other shows for months and years.It does happen sometimes in a show .not every track will b interesting.i actually feel most of the other shows r  continuing their crapfest for years and still it remains a popular show as it airs on sitara channels and bhph is far better than those shows.

I hope upcoming track  will fullfill our wishes.According to the story Its just two days that shravan,sanchi are out of their home so lets have some  patience and see how cv's show their journey.Smile 

By the way when AB have such an amazing chemistry and a fantastic acting skills, i dont  mind watching bhph any day.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

power_playash91Infofan

Go to top