India-Forums

Best entry of today Jan 14th -:"Rajeev ke Rockers" (Page 2)

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i agree they had the best entry

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Rajeev's I have to say was creative and amazing. I loved it! Marzi's was really nice too, and well choregraphed. I liked Geeta's entry...except for the Justin Beiber at the end Dead I was thinking "WHY GEETA WHY?!?! DON'T TORTURE US WITH JB!" Ugh I hate that ...don't even want to say it ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvRapier

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Rajeev's I have to say was creative and amazing. I loved it! Marzi's was really nice too, and well choregraphed. I liked Geeta's entry...except for the Justin Beiber at the end Dead I was thinking "WHY GEETA WHY?!?! DON'T TORTURE US WITH JB!" Ugh I hate that ...don't even want to say it ROFL

tht was a JB song?????????? I thought a grl was singin it!!!!!!!!!
Honestly...Ive never listened to any of JB songs,,,I like rap n RnB not some kiddie music..lol but seriously i thought tht was a grl singin!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha LMAO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
But have to agrreeee.....They rocked!!! (rajeevs rockerzz) Btw..any1 knows who sang the song???

Edited by sanaya11 - 14 January 2011 at 9:28pm
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.....Rajeev rocked the floor with his performance! Clap

Marzi's choreography created Dhoom!Star
Geeta......danced on JUSTIN BIEBER's 'Baby Baby,,,,,really Geeta Ma really!! I personally felt that her choice of songs and her get up did not sync at all! But loved her choreography in the dance performed by Anhinav and Sangeeta...I wish they wud cut out all the soppiness! Its distasteful and unnecessary.Cry
It seems she learned alot from close encounters of the TL kind!!WinkWink

Edited by gr8love - 14 January 2011 at 9:39pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Rajeev's entry was a fultoo phatak entry! LOL Totally mind blowing, amazing, and wonderful! Big smile His choreography was good too, but I think Marzi's choreography was the best based on today. Big smile Actually, his entry was also very creatively done, but Rajeev's was simply superb! Big smile
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@author of the thread: Same here. Rajiv introduced each and every doubles with their names and had a separate dance-bit for each of the pairs. That is exactly what I would want an introduction of a dance show in their premiere episode to have and Rajiv did exactly that. 

When Marzi's and Geeta's team came in, some of the contestants looked so different than what they did during auditions and mega-auditions with the makeup and styling and were beyond recognizable. Their introduction with names was really required.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkRapiervirgoqueen

sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
rajeevs was very good and rocked, marzi is also good especially choreography.
geetha maa surprised me, it was good.
but rajeev used the same theme which has been used in the did season 1 introductions. which was actually missing in season 2.
Introduction means they have to introduce with their names so that they can make connection with audience.
because of which i connected more to rajeev team more then other teams.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index