Best entry of today Jan 14th -:"Rajeev ke Rockers" - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Rajeev's I have to say was creative and amazing. I loved it! Marzi's was really nice too, and well choregraphed. I liked Geeta's entry...except for the Justin Beiber at the end 🤢 I was thinking "WHY GEETA WHY?!?! DON'T TORTURE US WITH JB!" Ugh I hate that ...don't even want to say it 🤣

tht was a JB song?????????? I thought a grl was singin it!!!!!!!!!
Honestly...Ive never listened to any of JB songs,,,I like rap n RnB not some kiddie music..lol but seriously i thought tht was a grl singin!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha LMAO
But have to agrreeee.....They rocked!!! (rajeevs rockerzz) Btw..any1 knows who sang the song???Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
Totally agree.....Rajeev rocked the floor with his performance! 👏

Marzi's choreography created Dhoom!⭐️
Geeta......danced on JUSTIN BIEBER's 'Baby Baby,,,,,really Geeta Ma really!! I personally felt that her choice of songs and her get up did not sync at all! But loved her choreography in the dance performed by Anhinav and Sangeeta...I wish they wud cut out all the soppiness! Its distasteful and unnecessary.😭
It seems she learned alot from close encounters of the TL kind!!😉😉

Edited by gr8love - 13 years ago
Rajeev's entry was a fultoo phatak entry! 😆 Totally mind blowing, amazing, and wonderful! 😃 His choreography was good too, but I think Marzi's choreography was the best based on today. 😃 Actually, his entry was also very creatively done, but Rajeev's was simply superb! 😃
@author of the thread: Same here. Rajiv introduced each and every doubles with their names and had a separate dance-bit for each of the pairs. That is exactly what I would want an introduction of a dance show in their premiere episode to have and Rajiv did exactly that. 

When Marzi's and Geeta's team came in, some of the contestants looked so different than what they did during auditions and mega-auditions with the makeup and styling and were beyond recognizable. Their introduction with names was really required.
rajeevs was very good and rocked, marzi is also good especially choreography.
geetha maa surprised me, it was good.
but rajeev used the same theme which has been used in the did season 1 introductions. which was actually missing in season 2.
Introduction means they have to introduce with their names so that they can make connection with audience.
because of which i connected more to rajeev team more then other teams.

ditto for me ttoooo rajeev team was best...i liked d way he introduced and the song selection n evn marzi was good enough .........n i didnt find geeta performance dat gr8 especially justin beiber song....

WOAH heyy, can we please can the spoilers?

anyway, I agree, I really really liked Rajeev's entry!
he actually took the courtesy to introduce everyone and make the performance about the entire team, instead of just about himself.

loved his bits too, I can't believe I've never seen him dance before =O
YES!
I agree, i think Rajeev rock
Originally posted by bee5

@author of the thread: Same here. Rajiv introduced each and every doubles with their names and had a separate dance-bit for each of the pairs. That is exactly what I would want an introduction of a dance show in their premiere episode to have and Rajiv did exactly that. 

When Marzi's and Geeta's team came in, some of the contestants looked so different than what they did during auditions and mega-auditions with the makeup and styling and were beyond recognizable. Their introduction with names was really required.

Ditto i agree with ur comments,it was difficult to recognize some contestants from Marzi's and Geeta's team .Their introduction with names was really required.