Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

New DakshNa VM ~ Pg13 Akhon ki Gustakiyan (Page 5)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
i havent heard it will have to search for it, if u say its gud then i will take time to listen to it and appreciate it cos im sure it will rock!
ummm any specific scnes u want on it, maybe something that u think will go nicly with the lyrics?

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Here's one hoping for more Daksh~Na scenes in the near future!!!

xXx Bee

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347hkhb17-Wanderer--aweshome_moi-radtanu17Masooma Bukhari

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Ufffffff!!!>....That was truly MAGICAL!!.....

DDLJ is like the best movie,and this song is a CLASSIC.Can neva get bored of it.And you won't believe,but honeslty;the first time I thought of making  a DakshNa VM-this was the only song tht kept coming into my mind,everytym.Though,they weren't in love,and there were NO signs in the near future,too.lol...but sumhow,I always thought tht this was the perfect one for them!!.....

Glad,you made one with this evergreen song-beautiful songs.And loved how you din't go with the ripping much;sumtymes,tht may get too boring.Loved how you used most part of the scenes:the simplicity of the VM made it even more beautiful.

Aaaah,these bits were beautifully captured:

Dekha na tune mur ke bhi peecha,
kuch der toh mein ruka tha....
Jab dil ne tujhko rokna chaha,
door tu ja chuka tha....

The whole  para.was beuatifully done!!!>.....

Simply MASHT!!...And I must say,when we get more of DakshNa,you need to make nther one with the same song!!!......I can watch a thousand billion DakshNa VMs with this very song!!>....

PERFECT WORK!!.....*claps*...

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 work yaar
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@ Anu thnks sweety!

@ Meenu OMG hunni, what can i say Great minds think alike! this is actually the first VM i ever started for DakshNa but because i didnt have the appropriate scenes i cudnt complete it till now.
I thought of this song straight away in the first DakshNa scene and i reminded me of SRK n Kajol on the train in DDLJ and i thats why i had to have that scene in this VM!
im glad u like it n i felt glad that i cud make those scenes fit to the lyrics, thats my main aim when im making VMs its not about it looking good thats why they are all simple and straight forward its about the simplicity of the songs and the scenes for me!
mniataran Newbie
mniataran
mniataran

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
wwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwwww gr8 amazing awesum want more dakshna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG........!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
its fabulous... i had a continuous smile on my face when watching this Smile lovely
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
thnks guys
@ Masooma i had smiled all through making it too! glad to spread the smiles! and todays eppy was like Day Dreaming
luvin DakshNa!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index