Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

New DakshNa VM ~ Pg13 Akhon ki Gustakiyan (Page 3)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ufffff...*thud*......'twas BEAUTIFUL,Beeee!!!>......Day Dreaming
Aaaaah,I'm sooo loving it....loved how u ended it-OMG!!>....It's soooo sooooo perfect!!!>....The song's simply mesmerizing,and couldn't have suited ny1 else!!>....Blushing.....Loved how beautifully u used the title song!!.....

I can't believe how beautiful my choice is!!>...LOL...uffffff,I remember the craze this movie and Hrithik had all over-totally deserved!!>.....I've got latooo over Hrithik abhi kuch din pehle hi...lol....bah,once I got too see his interviews,and all;came to know,he's simply a gem of  a person!!>...<3...

Loved it...loved it...loved it.....

I need to find some more songs.....i'm stilll wondering how come I never liked this song since the past 10 yrs....buahahah....anyways,glad I requested u for this!!>....Love ya!!!>...<3...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz.FunLuvingGirl.

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
luv u to meenu!!!
u requested it at the right time i was up til 3am last night i couldnt sleep cos my body clock cant adjust to the night shifts... i feel like a vampire so i was free to focus on the song...
n Hrithik is hot but i can only window shop with him as u kno my policy regarding married men!!! lol

n next time aswell as a song tell me a scene that  want in it also make it a little difficult for me!!!
;-) lol

n i want suggestions from everyone so pls guys leme kno if u think of any thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Luv ya threeeee,Beee!!>..*hugs*....
Lol,wooaaah...bas timing dekh apni-perfect!!>..lol...
Lol,absolutelyyy I know!!>....u've got some control rate hun......hahaha,when it comes to me...being married or single doesn't matter as far as the banda is hot.....haha...
Lol,absolutelyyy!!.....I'd once been into making VMs...*sigh*....now,my stupid movie maker doesn't allow me....so any scene any song,I think;i'll rightaway contact u!!>...:D....lets just wait for some cute moments b/w the two,and dimaagh mein songs khud hi ajayenge!!>..

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Bee3nazz. Both the vms are fantastic. Clap Clap Aksar is duniya mein is my favorite song. Na tum jano na hum is also a fabulous song. Loved all the scenes you choose for both the VMs. Looking forward to your VMs.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@ Meenu hunny ill wait for ur suggestions kwl babe?

@ Keva hai hun thnks, and call me Bee, it'll save ur word count!

Keva

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hey guys this ones specially made for Valentines as the CVs did nothing special i thought id make an Imarinary "Love story" for DakshNa

hope u guys can see it as a love stry rather than the Love to Hate story that seems to be actually goin on at the moment in SSBN!!! lol

xXx Bee

Keva

karrena Groupbie
karrena
karrena

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
great vm, i would never be able to do editing like you. love ur work :)
Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Aww very cute VM for valentines day. Loved all the scenes and the song as well. I liked how you ended it with scenes from the title song and then the final scene was when he was looking at her that was fantastic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index