Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's one hoping for more Daksh~Na scenes in the near future!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVk17yewyw&feature=channel_video_title=played_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ufffffff!!!>....That was truly MAGICAL!!.....

DDLJ is like the best movie,and this song is a CLASSIC.Can neva get bored of it.And you won't believe,but honeslty;the first time I thought of making  a DakshNa VM-this was the only song tht kept coming into my mind,everytym.Though,they weren't in love,and there were NO signs in the near future,too.lol...but sumhow,I always thought tht this was the perfect one for them!!.....

Glad,you made one with this evergreen song-beautiful songs.And loved how you din't go with the ripping much;sumtymes,tht may get too boring.Loved how you used most part of the scenes:the simplicity of the VM made it even more beautiful.

Aaaah,these bits were beautifully captured:

Dekha na tune mur ke bhi peecha,
kuch der toh mein ruka tha....
Jab dil ne tujhko rokna chaha,
door tu ja chuka tha....

The whole  para.was beuatifully done!!!>.....

Simply MASHT!!...And I must say,when we get more of DakshNa,you need to make nther one with the same song!!!......I can watch a thousand billion DakshNa VMs with this very song!!>....

PERFECT WORK!!.....*claps*...

Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ Anu thnks sweety!

@ Meenu OMG hunni, what can i say Great minds think alike! this is actually the first VM i ever started for DakshNa but because i didnt have the appropriate scenes i cudnt complete it till now.
I thought of this song straight away in the first DakshNa scene and i reminded me of SRK n Kajol on the train in DDLJ and i thats why i had to have that scene in this VM!
im glad u like it n i felt glad that i cud make those scenes fit to the lyrics, thats my main aim when im making VMs its not about it looking good thats why they are all simple and straight forward its about the simplicity of the songs and the scenes for me!
mniataran thumbnail
wwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwwww gr8 amazing awesum want more dakshna
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG........!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
its fabulous... i had a continuous smile on my face when watching this πŸ˜Š lovely
Bee3nazz thumbnail
thnks guys
@ Masooma i had smiled all through making it too! glad to spread the smiles! and todays eppy was like 😍
luvin DakshNa!!!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Bee...It's wonderful!!! Lovely song!!! Please please make more VMs to this song when we get more of dakshna scenes!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw both ur vms today!
They are beautiful!😳⭐️
Loved ur song selections! Totally apt!πŸ‘
Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ Hanee Di thanking u☺️
and i will be sure to make a second mix to this song as soon as we get some new and apt scenes which i think are coming our way soon, im so excited!!

@ radt thnk u dear, i love classic songs and my aim while making Vms is to have lyrics that match the scenes, its simple but its how i like it, thnk u so much for the appreciation, and i will be post more here soon so pls keep checking!
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey it was really really great!...just loved it!