New DakshNa VM ~ Pg13 Akhon ki Gustakiyan

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bee's VM Gallery Contents page

Pg #1:- Aksar is Duniya mein (Dhadkan)
Pg #2:- Na Tum Jaano na hum (Kaho na Pyar hai)
Pg #3:- Love story (Taylor Swift)
Pg #5:- Hogaya hai Tujko Pyar (DDLJ)
Pg #6:- Yeh Ladki Hai allah (K3G)
Pg #7 :- Jagde (Ishq Bector)
Pg # 8 :- Badi Mushkil (Anjaam)
Pg # 9 :- Jab Hawaiyein (Luck by Chance)
Pg # 10 :- Aasmani Rang ho (DMG)
Pg # 10:- Dekha Hai Pehli Baar (Saajan)
Pg # 11:- Oh My Darling I Love You (Mujhse Dosti Karoge)
Pg No 12 :- Girls are Best (Chura liya hai tumne)
Pg 13 :- Ankhon ki Gustakiyan (Hum dil de chuke Sanam)

Hey Guys im loving SSBN n DakshNa n have a feeling that they will get my creative juices flowing and i will share their results with u here... I love making VMs on jodi's that inspire me and DakshNa are doing so right now... from now on ill post all SSBN and DakshNa Vms i make on this thread!!!

so for the first VM ive been thinking on ideas for a VM for aur Dakshna for a while i wanted to get an appropriate song because as much as we want them too Dakshna are NOT in love at the moments but we all know thats were they are headed n then last night i had a brain wave n came up with this this morning! hope u all like it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dxYLl1-fM=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

please comment and let me know ur thoughts, i would love the advice/suggestions for next time

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
bloop!

*Edit*

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee! This was so cute! I love the song, it's from Dhadkan isn't it? One of my favorite movies ever!

But the scenes of Daksh hehe and Naina of course ahdorable. And you edited perfeeeeectly so it looks awesome.... I absolutely love the Daksh introduction scene, the newspaper slowly going downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

doo makee moree! ^_^

Cheers!
~Naina

ps. added to the Media Center :)
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!>...Yeh tha mera surprize!!>...
Poore 6.24 minutes of Dakshuuuu!!!>..Arey waaaaaah!!! and ofcourse Naina Waina k too...(whatever I say;they make an awesome couple!!😳)...Bee,love ya for this!!!>..:D...
As u know mere impatience ka,so I had to comment before watching!!!>...
I'll be bak with ma comments,acha!!!>..You stay here!!>..:D..

*edit*...

FAVORITED!!!!>....It was aweshome se aweshomest,Beeeee!!!>...I loved each and every bit-'twas well-edited.I'd neva liked this song,I dunno why..lol....my sisters are almost crazyyy abt this one,bah I neva bothered to understand it!!!>πŸ˜†.(I love it how un-emotional I'mπŸ˜†)...Bah,I love it now-coz it was used on Dakshna and tht tooo with such beautfiul editing!!!........I love it!!!....😳😳😳....

I especially liked from 4.51......how the line "lekin hamesha woh yaad aate hain",was used....tht was bootiful!!!😳😳.....

I know,how horrible windows movie maker can sometymes getπŸ˜†....you've done a fantastic job!!!>....😳😳

I shimplyyyyyyyyy loved it!...Although,I did get jealous during some bitsπŸ˜†;par chalta hai!!!😳😳......'twas tooo cute!!.....

And I'm really really really looking forward to more lambi lambi VMs from your side!!!....Keep making,acha!!😳😳

Love,
Meenuuuuu!!😳
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ Naina thnks hun, im glad u liked, i was a nightmare editing and really hard to make it go how i wanted but im glad u like it!!!
n yes its from Dhadkan n i was watching it last night when i got the idea for this!!
n its also one of my all times faves!!!

@ Meenu yep this is it, hope u enjoy, n dont worry im right here!!! waiting!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Aaaaah,done with it yaar.....MASHT 'twas...now be happy replying to ma lamba lamba comment...lol..
Bee3nazz thumbnail
LOL @ meenu, jealousy achi hai it keeps the realtionship alive is liye i did what i did so that u n jiju keep ur relationship HOT!!!
n thnks hun im glad u know wat a pain windows movie maker can be!! i need something else but i dont make Vms often enough!!!
n dont worry now that i have started i will wait for more better scenes n make more!!!

n this song was never a faviourite of mine i likes others from the movie alot more, i think my fave from dhadkhan was dulhe ka sehra

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Oye jaaan!!....U think too much abt me and ur jeejz☺️....seems lyk we should set off to find sum1 for ya,too!!>...:πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....
I did make loadsaaaaaa VMs....and I did DL alot of Dakshna scenes too;bah movie maker neva worked,then...so,I understand well tht how painful it is!!!.....I really hope it gets all set,so I can make movies too!!!....ish ma phaberet thing....coz I know my siggy.avi stuff is real bad!!πŸ˜†....
I'llll be impatiently waiting for ur stufff....watching VMs is just my phaberet work to do on YT!!!πŸ˜†...And jab u k jeejz bhi hon toh then...😍😍....
I loved the movie....Uffff,Sunil Shetty-he wa sperfect as the passionate lover!!!>..uffff...ufffff....and u know we got weakness for them!!>.lol....Dulhe ka Sehra was simplyyy awesome!!....Nusrat saab was surely one the gr8est singers in the world!!>...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
thnks guys im glad u all like it, im working on another one but it may take me a while coz i need some good Dakshana scenes does anyone have any suggestions for songs?
Bee3nazz thumbnail
This is a sweet mix to a sweet song dedicated to a sweet jodi requested by a sweet Meenu and shared with the sweet SSBNians

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7AbO1dHyb0=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

hope u guys like it and please any requests/suggestions for next time are welcome!!!

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bee ! 😊
lovely VM buddy, loved it.
one of my fav song and the scenes goes perfect with it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Great work ! πŸ‘πŸΌ