Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhayendra -Maithli : Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Abhayendra 'Maithli : Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani

 

 

Piya looked like you and me as kids when we would sit and hear tales of a princess and how she found her fairytale after conquering all the odds. After all fairytales are all about finding a 'happily-ever-after'.

 

But as we found out and will continue to find out that Maithli never had a happy ending and Abhayendra as he was known is still waiting in those jungles to see her. 200 years ago , she released him from the captivity of her father and she promised him that she will come to meet him the same jungle where they always met secretly. And for Abhay time never moved beyond that moment of promise from his beloved. So, he is still standing across centuries that she will fulfill her promise- yes, even when Piya and Metz are beginning to merge into one for him.

 

We are still in the middle of AMetz story , but we do know that their's was a tragic love story ' a forbidden love between a princess and a peasant. A story where Maithli went under the guillotine for Abhay and in all probability died a painful death ( which is still a speculation). A story where Abhay is somewhere still holding on to Metz' promise that she will meet him, unite with him.

 

AMetz could die for each-other and in a way they did. Metz died and Abhay lives the life of a living dead. It is almost as though they both they are lost in translation  of time. They both are in middle of nowhere and Piya really is merging into Maithli in a way.

 

In the precap, if you hear what Piya says , you can clearly see that somewhere there is a subconscious thought running in her head that she is connected to Metz and maybe Abhay is Abhayendra reborn. And maybe they are the completion act of that incomplete love story.

 

Anyway , whatever the future , I feel Maithli is not just a story. She is not a ghost either. She is real. Too real for comfort , if you ask me.

 

After today , we understand what Abhay meant when he had returned to Pandher Fort and said the following lines'.

 

" Tum chali gayi, Maithli. Aur main aaj bhi yahaan hoon '. Tumhaare intezaar mein."

 

Abhay's wait for Maithli as per her promise continues. Yes, inspite of Piya evoking the man in him again.

 

It really is an absolutely mad love story ' crosses all limits of life, death, belief and logic.

 

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug



Edited by Pocahontas - 14 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6zaraminaswathi.raofiddlechopstickkashevbutterfly_16cutemugshaggyscooby..Mari..aewasaphira7988WiseGirlJaeeDevRathoremi-neepearlmunz.scorpio95premanaSATHYA88meawluvkasuangel3142Nikasha.natashuAnuPurva-kavita-reepicheepash08Nautanki-Roarkleeseunggilovepayyal-bornalee---sumana13--readingworms.ozzyieRitzie--geny--Charu21monty22nyctophiliaSofnaAyeChavanniAmeres-Priti11-Julybaby22TOTAL-ROMANTICmusic_l0ver036.PINK.Befikrebookworm-ALS--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Res!

-Edited-

I really don't have much to add to what you said. I'm still kind of getting over that scene when Maithili was desperately banging the doors of her room, begging her father to let her out of the fire. That man disgusts me! 
Anyhow, getting back to Abhay, Maithili may or may not be gone but she's apparently dead. However, Abhay's love for her will never die. We can see how deeply immersed Abhay is in Maithili's memory. No, it's not painful. Every time he thinks of Maithili, he smiles, his eyes shine and his face lights up. He's happy thinking of her. Sadness and pain comes when he realises that she's no longer with him, that they were cruelly separated.
 He might fall in love with Pia and might find solace in her, even love her as much as he'd once loved Maithili but Pia cannot fill that gaping hole in Abhay's heart where Maithili lived. Maithili will be Maithili. No one can take her place. Not even her doppelganger. I'm glad that Pia considered the possibility that Abhay might just resemble Abhaendra like she resembles Maithili. But I think she's quite convinced that that guy is Abhay only. 
I know that the AM story so far is something we have seen before. It's not new or extraordinary but it's been presented with such an intensity, that we can actually see the tragedy in this one. We can only sit here and try to imagine how agonising it's been for Abhay, firstly, to live nearly two centuries craving for his love and then one fine day, seeing her image in a contemporary teenager who unfortunately bears a striking resemblance to his lost love. 
Abhay said, 'Kuch prem kahaaniyan, sadiyon baad bhi khatam nahi hoti' and in tomorrow's episode, we'll have Pia saying,'Maithili, sadiyon baad bhi log tumhen bhoole nahi hain'. It's for sure, Maithili may be gone, but she hasn't taken her love with her and she still continues to live on as a memory to Abhay, as a question to Pia, as an inspiration of beauty.


Edited by Chill_Out - 14 January 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathorePurpleRainRitzieNautanki-music_l0ver036TheBlackJaguarBefikre

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Poca- amazing analysis.
Now the question that needs to be answered is how did Abhay become a vampire. You didnt talk about the way they handled the whole flashback moments but I absolutely was happy with what they did. They captured the essence of the whole thing without uttering a single word from any of the characters!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Yaaaaaaaaay , Pocas. Was waiting for your analysis but not expecting it. I thought you were in a party and won't write it today. But you wrote it - Clap. Very nice,as always

Yes, this was a very touching episode and very intense but tragic love story. In a way, it throws light on so many meaningful dialogues that Abhay has used in past. Tum Maithili nahi ho sakti, Pia is reviving the monster in me. 

I found Metz father very brutal. I still can't digest the fact that he got her killed - burnt alive - in his presence. I know they haven't clarified it yet but still they hinted this. Maithili is still living in Abhay' heart and every moment of his life. The agony he has to go through on seeing Pia everyday is more clear now.

On lighter side, doesn't this prove my point that they did blooping with your script Wink by exchanging evil Metz and nice Pia. Just a joke as today was really heavy episode to grasp and there is another one coming tomorrow when we hear more about AMetz story. Today I am grateful to Pia for having the story revealed for her and for us (but still she is irritating until she proves that she will support Abhay even after knowing he is a vampire).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Yaaaaaaaaay , Pocas. Was waiting for your analysis but not expecting it. I thought you were in a party and won't write it today. But you wrote it - Clap. Very nice,as always

Yes, this was a very touching episode and very intense but tragic love story. In a way, it throws light on so many meaningful dialogues that Abhay has used in past. Tum Maithili nahi ho sakti, Pia is reviving the monster in me. 

I found Metz father very brutal. I still can't digest the fact that he got her killed - burnt alive - in his presence. I know they haven't clarified it yet but still they hinted this. Maithili is still living in Abhay' heart and every moment of his life. The agony he has to go through on seeing Pia everyday is more clear now.

On lighter side, doesn't this prove my point that they did blooping with your script Wink by exchanging evil Metz and nice Pia. Just a joke as today was really heavy episode to grasp and there is another one coming tomorrow when we hear more about AMetz story. Today I am grateful to Pia for having the story revealed for her and for us (but still she is irritating until she proves that she will support Abhay even after knowing he is a vampire).
Yeah in the beginning of the show I was confused as to why this was happening but now im happy it happened the way it did. Cuz if it reminded of the woman you loved you would somewhat be happy and not mad but now we know that she stood him up and I believe he will think Piya will do the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

@Poca- amazing analysis.
Now the question that needs to be answered is how did Abhay become a vampire. You didnt talk about the way they handled the whole flashback moments but I absolutely was happy with what they did. They captured the essence of the whole thing without uttering a single word from any of the characters!!



Thank you, sweetzSmile. I think that Abhay turning into a vampire may have to do something with his seeking refuge in the jungles after Metz rescued him. Yeah, due to the time crunch i just talked about what i sound most significant today. But yes, the flashbacks were shot like a fairytale - in shots and no dialogues but conveying everything. It lent a surreal quality to the AMetz saga and i loved it. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

I really don't have much to add to what you said. I'm still kind of getting over that scene when Maithili was desperately banging the doors of her room, begging her father to let her out of the fire. That man disgusts me! 
Anyhow, getting back to Abhay, Maithili may or may not be gone but she's apparently dead. However, Abhay's love for her will never die. We can see how deeply immersed Abhay is in Maithili's memory. No, it's not painful. Every time he thinks of Maithili, he smiles, his eyes shine and his face lights up. He's happy thinking of her. Sadness and pain comes when he realises that she's no longer with him, that they were cruelly separated.
 He might fall in love with Pia and might find solace in her, even love her as much as he'd once loved Maithili but Pia cannot fill that gaping hole in Abhay's heart where Maithili lived. Maithili will be Maithili. No one can take her place. Not even her doppelganger. I'm glad that Pia considered the possibility that Abhay might just resemble Abhaendra like she resembles Maithili. But I think she's quite convinced that that guy is Abhay only. 
I know that the AM story so far is something we have seen before. It's not new but it's been presented with such an intensity, that we can actually see the tragedy in this one. We can only sit here and try to imagine how agonising it's been for Abhay, firstly, to live nearly two centuries craving for his love and then one fine day, seeing her image in a contemporary teenager who unfortunately bears a striking resemblance to his lost love. 
Abhay said, 'Kuch prem kahaaniyan, sadiyon baad bhi khatam nahi hoti' and in tomorrow's episode, we'll have Pia saying,'Maithili, sadiyon baad bhi log tumhen bhoole nahi hain'. It's for sure, Maithili may be gone, but she hasn't taken her love with her and she still continues to live on as a memory to Abhay, as a question to Pia, as an inspiration of beauty.


That is the whole point, Chillz. Abhay and the creatives have raised Metz to such epic and iconic levels that you feel uncomfortable at the lurking fear that Piya may always be inferior to Metz. Metz sounds like this beautiful martyr who died for Abhay - immortalized love by burning in flames to death ( as per what has been shown till now). You can understand now that just why Abhay's love for Metz has lived on across 200 years - just why Metz is so precious to him that he refuses to even 'think' of comparing her to Piya. Even today , if there is anything that is keeping Abhay on his toes - MAITHLI.

You are right. Inspite of being a staunch AbhIya supporter , am forced to say that Piya really can never be Metz  unless there is a reincarnation or vixen track. Metz is too precious and Piya can never ever take Metz' place.

Maithli is alive.... alive all over the whole story of PKYEK.



Edited by Pocahontas - 14 January 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Yaaaaaaaaay , Pocas. Was waiting for your analysis but not expecting it. I thought you were in a party and won't write it today. But you wrote it - Clap. Very nice,as always

Yes, this was a very touching episode and very intense but tragic love story. In a way, it throws light on so many meaningful dialogues that Abhay has used in past. Tum Maithili nahi ho sakti, Pia is reviving the monster in me. 

I found Metz father very brutal. I still can't digest the fact that he got her killed - burnt alive - in his presence. I know they haven't clarified it yet but still they hinted this. Maithili is still living in Abhay' heart and every moment of his life. The agony he has to go through on seeing Pia everyday is more clear now.

On lighter side, doesn't this prove my point that they did blooping with your script Wink by exchanging evil Metz and nice Pia. Just a joke as today was really heavy episode to grasp and there is another one coming tomorrow when we hear more about AMetz story. Today I am grateful to Pia for having the story revealed for her and for us (but still she is irritating until she proves that she will support Abhay even after knowing he is a vampire).


Great post, Ritz. ClapClapClapClapClapClapYes, it is not only the tragic end of the AMetz saga that gets to you but the intensity of their love is equally poignant.

Metz'  father burning her alive , is , well brutal but expected. Honour Killing is an age old blot on humanity and it's blood v/s. blood in that case.

We can only try and understand Abhay's agony - only he knows what he has been through and how every single day is a struggle for him. And Piya is not making life any easier for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index