Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

feel and dream (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12448

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshr

Originally posted by ramita_nayal

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by ramita_nayal

fire fire fire....somebody plzzzzz call the fire brigade fastWink

Omg kya editing haiEmbarrassed serial mein toh pata nahi kab hoga yeh sab, but edited pic dekhkar hi maza aa gayaLOL

i dont think we will get to see anything like this ever....now if maan goes to jail, the cvs need not show immediately any SR or honeymoon for that matter...so much money saved by the cvs!!!Confused


arrey yaar ab toh shaadi ke hi laale padh gaye hai, SR toh door ki baat haiConfused
True!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
trick cv playing on us sr baby hone ke baadLOLLOLLOLLOL

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Joined: 12 September 2010
Posts: 426

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by varshr

Originally posted by ramita_nayal

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by ramita_nayal

fire fire fire....somebody plzzzzz call the fire brigade fastWink

Omg kya editing haiEmbarrassed serial mein toh pata nahi kab hoga yeh sab, but edited pic dekhkar hi maza aa gayaLOL

i dont think we will get to see anything like this ever....now if maan goes to jail, the cvs need not show immediately any SR or honeymoon for that matter...so much money saved by the cvs!!!Confused


arrey yaar ab toh shaadi ke hi laale padh gaye hai, SR toh door ki baat haiConfused
True!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
trick cv playing on us sr baby hone ke baadLOLLOLLOLLOL
CryCryCryCryCryCrynoooooooooooooo....cant njoy ther SR after babyyyyyCryCryCryCryCry
baby wont be able to survive in such a hot room...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12448

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshr

CryCrynoooooooooooooo....cant njoy ther SR after babyyyyyCryCryCryCryCry
baby wont be able to survive in such a hot room...LOL
don't worry dadi hai naLOLLOLLOL maan ke liye wo kuch bhi karengi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshr

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Joined: 12 September 2010
Posts: 426

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by varshr

CryCrynoooooooooooooo....cant njoy ther SR after babyyyyyCryCryCryCryCry
baby wont be able to survive in such a hot room...LOL
don't worry dadi hai naLOLLOLLOL maan ke liye wo kuch bhi karengi
LOLLOLLOLLOLimagine maan asking dadi to keep his child with her for a night or may be every nightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 321

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Never before in my life have i gone and admired a kissing picture like this. Maan, Geet humse kya kya karvaega!!!
 
Excellent editing, beautiful and sizzling picture, full of promises still left for Maan-Geet to fulfil in GHSP
 
Best is, it does not look at all cheap, or unnatural. Just right, what a transition these two have managed to make in their roles!!! GHSP stars bravo!


Edited by sarrm - 15 January 2011 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12448

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Never before in my life have i gone and admired a kissing picture like this. Maan, Geet humse kya kya karvaega!!!
 
Excellent editing, beautiful and sizzling picture, full of promises still left for Maan-Geet to fulfil in GHSP
 
Best is, it does not look at all cheap, or unnatural. Just right, what a transition these two have managed to make in their roles!!! GHSP stars bravo!
due to maneet our inner imaginations get wordsLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Living in a Passionate Dream-MAAN and YOU

2 3 4 5 6

Author: rickks   Replies: 44   Views: 3897

rickks 44 3897 02 September 2010 at 3:15pm by rickks
i feel soory for geet :(

Author: Ballumau   Replies: 2   Views: 733

Ballumau 2 733 23 August 2010 at 10:31am by AGulf
THE DANCE IS A DREAM

Author: LoveLiveDance   Replies: 1   Views: 783

LoveLiveDance 1 783 20 August 2010 at 4:00pm by luvuKSG91
geet shouldn't feel jealous

Author: meravigiliso   Replies: 2   Views: 923

meravigiliso 2 923 12 August 2010 at 10:21am by mileyrabia93
**DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL WORRIED FOR MAAN??**

2

Author: uzmam1   Replies: 10   Views: 1417

uzmam1 10 1417 10 August 2010 at 2:56am by uzmakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index