Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

14/01.:Ria Ka Adda:.Conversation with God (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Guys did not watch the episode I guess if I have tostart watch KMH2 again,it will be on tuesday - busy with Arjuhi wedding virtual celebrationROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL virtual toh sehi it seems that i was having my own wedding preparation ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Luckily mummy is not here,or if she knows her beti has written such a post ROFLROFL I am done on my justification of 'there is time for me to marry' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I will sum on the read posts and I have to say again Shaan and Nimz -beautiful post.
On the love vs hate analysis,then dear,this was beautifully summarise in KMH1 in the words of badima about :
Love and hate are 2 sides of the same coin. At times you say you hate someone but it is more a concern that you refuse to accept yourself and at times from hate love can bloom. Hatredness is such  a strong word that at times it can snatched the one you love most from you and can not be amended.
These are so beautiful lines for me that I still remember. I thought on myself - is it true?
I got the answer yeah, not on me, but on a friend's experience.
Now on the way you said you are hating Arohi this is justified as the viewer you know how much she is hurting him and let's wait to turn now.
@ Sam - mentioned on KYPH - I read this show and actually it seems a little on this one and a little on KavyaAnjali.
Anyway let's see - the fusion she is doing - is she able to create something vibrant.

rest to go guys
c u

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3Angad_Kripa_200Quirkysecretkeeper

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@Shaaheen, Nimz, awesome posts!  Big smile Yet to watch the epi...but sounds like a real downer.

@Nish, enjoy! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17secretkeeper

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Karan was just too good today, I felt Arjun's pain. Arohi's family needs to understand Arjun's point of view and see his pain, his sister lost her child obviously he is going to be upset and lash out. I don't blame Arjun for wanting revenge, his dreams were shattered.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirkysecretkeeper

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@eshu: Hun i didnt say i hated arohi...i said Arjun's acting make me hate her...He was so good and could litterally feel his pain that i felt the way he was feeling for her...u know how when the actor is so good that u nearly fell like u r in his or her shoes...
this is how i felt!!! ROFL nothing to do with sympathy or how Arohi is mean

Du_Nishsecretkeeper

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@shaan Agreed on that point sweets, you can easily empathised on both of the characters!
Holiday on my side not only coz of this wedding fun game but having again the last great student timeCryConfusedSmile
No more on thoughts of how the week will be;-)
When something starts with rain of blessings, even the end will rock rightGeek

Lolz

Just can't believe a year is already gone,lol.
I am sure there must be a turning point of my 2011, it can't go like this!
The only thing is when we are going to meet all of us for graduation, we will be so different. As months will have already passed among and if friction of seconds change can happen then imagine months.
Oh damned

shaan17secretkeeper

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hello all!! nice posts =]
just saw the episode n it was a mixture of good and bad both. but i basically didnt enjoy much coz of a few reasons.

liked:
. terrific performance by karan... the confident talk with the alluwaliha's. looking straight in arohi's eyes and threatening her.
. the roof thing.. acting wise was good, n character wise it blended well.
. the last scene.. arjun enters the weddding n sits down comfortably on the sofa jaisay khud ka ghar ho! Cool
ooh so basically all i liked was karan in the whole show! =p

disliked:
. arohi's sentiments are hard to get. we never see her feeling for arjun n then she just says nw i wont think about him.
. arohi's whole family is crazy, every1 clearly saw such a big incident happening in their house and saw gauri right there. even arohi, arjun ko tameez sikhanay se pehlay, she didnt even ques gauri for her indecent behavior or about rashi's fall.
. arjun roaming around here, there everywhere, except going to the hospital.! Ermm atleast they should have shown one emotional scene with rashi. i mean she just vanished??!
. i dont like the way characters conveniently disappear. where is shefali? itna kuch ho gaya n no input frm her. she is the only one whose brain works, even she had enough sense to ques gauris weird behavior.!!
. cheeku n his 5 min nap. he is a funny character i understand, but its overdone... conveniently he gets up so tht arjun can take his plc!
. wht i liked most about arjun's character in the last few episodes was his strong will, determination n the way he used to smile to himself after so many insults frm aro. but yest he was shown the complete opposite in the wall scene. he has two very extreme sides!
the dialogue where he asks god who will punish u, was indeed disturbing. since he just started his new, improved life a while ago. n there r many who have been good and honest their whole lives but have several difficulties in their life.

but in support of arjun's character, i think tht since he was an orphan he has been bought up with the beliefs instilled in him by rudra. in such circumstances he still kept his emotions, beliefs and managed to have a clean heart shows the strenght of the character.
this arrogant, self-centered man tht he has nw turn into.. his arrogancy will crash in front of love and life. though i didnt like this, but i think it should be used as a moral, to show u might be able to conquer worldly things by this attitude But peace of mind and love can not be achieved this way, n ur world will always be empty without these things!

i think the coming track can be quite intersting if they handle the don character properly n make aro's character a bit more sensible!

Edited by saman87 - 15 January 2011 at 4:02am

Du_Nishsecretkeeper

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hughugs arjun i loved u throughout the episode the way you were threatening ahluwalias in their own placeROFL n arohi i hate u u never try 2 understand arjun y do u never love arjun to the extent uptop which he loves uAngry

shaan17secretkeeper

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Thats the sweetest gift Karan gave;)
His 'raksha sutra' in his hand, his watch,the body is slimmer than the other duplicate, the way the flower covering the face is longer than the previous picture,the way that his face is bend just not to see,lol, thats definitely, without a second know thats ArjunLOL Happy that there is a wedding!!!!

And on how,in the pic, it is seen that Shef is not happy,she's disturbed so if Shef is frustrated so she is not able to help.

Kehte hein nah no one can stop Arjun Singhania ans now back up with billu makhand- no one can stop them.

One thing that I love on Arjun Singhania other than his fiery sparkle eyes is he is damned so smart and self confident and cool (oops did i say one thing, sorryLOL)

And on Arohi Ahluwalia what I love is her strong willed, her chirpy bubbly self and her clean heart.Wink

I am pretty sure its these three doings, just like they managed on the folkloric rajasthani wear on first episode and the police uniform for the kidnap.

this friendship is absolutely beyond anything - and rocking too;-)

Am more happy to see Arohi with casual wear now you know,we know all those cool wear in the jungle was from ArjunLOL 

I am so happy on this bit tooLOL
She will not wear saree like Gauri will sheLOL I mean she knows when the occasion to wear saree.

We are all thinking that Arjun has taken revenge but it can be this turn too:
Arjun married her out of his true love but Arohi misunderstood it to be a sweet revenge.
Continuous nok jhok from Arohi side herself until she realised she is wrong and see Arjun's side.

Now all I hope is no divorce and rona dhona sceneLOL as a continuation in story.
divorce idea should not be cropped in arjuhi as its already the theme in gauri and rajveer.

I am just waiting the over to be over to see the chirpy nature of Arohi!
Oh Arohi we know you too well, you are a free bird with Arjun and you keep loosing yourself with him.
Time to be bubbly again sweets and dare you if you start revealing your happiness with GauriLOLLOL because even Gauri knows the old cottage.

Well reveal whatever you want with shef and let shef ongoing coming in your house raise a love interest between mikha'il shef LOLLOLLOL well romit is sweet nah so he is having the panga with sanchit.

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 5:11am

shaan17secretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index