India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KESAR'S MAIKA TO THE RESCUE?!

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
For so long now I have been anixous to see the entry of kesar's family. In my opinion instead of showing scamster and his odious clan, cvs would have been better off showing kesars family. Atleast then we would never have gone through months of agony watching the pathetic sax dramas. God help me but giving me a beating with ss's chappel, wud seem less of a torture then watching re-runs of the stomach curdling arushi centred tracks we've all endured over the last few months.
Personally from watching the brief times kesar speak about her maika it appears like any girls maternal home she was well-loved an pamered, but  I also noted that she only always talks of going back to her maika, not permantely of course. In other words ive always wondered why she doesn't ever mention wanting her family to come to her sasural? Not even during krish/parts komal/adashs weddings did she suggest inviting her family. I mean ss invited ammas family so why not kesars? Now I doubt if her family is as wealthy, powerful and influential as they have been rumoured to be, then ss or co wud ever think to humilate or degrade them as much as they do the saxs. Unless they were so goddamn as annoying as them.
So why doesn't she want them to come? I honestly can't see shakti beating her, or even threating her in front of them so again why? My theory is that she is worried for them, infact most likely worried about one of them, again most likely a younger sibling. Does kesar have a arushia of her own that she wants to protect from shaktis clutches? Could be likely, considering shakti's saali obessions. Maybe he lusted so much after arushi cos his own saali slipped out of his filthy paws. Or amaybe kesar has a younger brother, perhaps he is the only heir to her familys vast wealth?
Lets consider this scenario, shatki does as daddy ss commands, but daddy always has a reason (namely his own personal wealth and pride) for why he does things. Shakti has always made it clear his marriage to kesar was not out of choice, but why would ss force his child (his children being the only people besides his mother an himself, he gives two hoots about) into a marriage, where it was clear he would be miserable? SS only gave into krishs demands to marry prats when guru ma told it would be gud for his political career. So he only did it as the thought he wud gain something out of his son's happiness. An we all know how he shamelessly used prats an her family for his political gains. But what has ss gained from, kesars an shakti's union? Nothing that I can see. Perhaps, now Im just suggesting this but perhaps, kesar prevented him acheiving his desired goal from this marriage.
My theory is that kesar is one of two siblings, she has one younger bro, who as I previously suggested is set to be heir to vast amount of wealth and property. But if something was to happen that would result in the death of her brother, than who wud all aforementioned wealth and property go to? Could it be the elder undesirable sister of the deceased? Is this the reason ss forced shakti to marry keasar, so through this union he could get his hands on her maikas wealth? Did kesar realise through usaul methods of eavesdropping her dasteradely sasurs plans, an using all the cunning she could muster, deter her maika from ever visting her. Whenever they called, did she mumble excuses about to be busy to talk them, or even stoop as low as hurling abuse at her beloved maika to stay out of her married life as they were not needed nor wanted?
If im rite would the shock, of her attemped murder prompt her along with spilling the beans about all of red attempts to murder prats, reveal this truth to pratiga? Would a reeling prats realise that kesars family are own her own maikas and keasars potential saviours from tn? Will she or betters yet a greif-sticken kesar after years of abuse, tentively phone her own daddy dearest?
I can see the results of that phone call so clearly.
The police will promtely arrive at tn with arrest warrents for shakti, amma and ss. Thakur sajan singh will openly sneer, and casually remain sitting as he challenges anyone to even dare attempt to take him or his family to jail.
And then the challenge that he considered to be impossible for anyone to even attempt, will taken an done in a grand style as kesar's family storm into tn. And all the blood will drain from ss's face and for the first time he will show true fear, as he realises that standing infront of him is another takur. And not just any takur, a takur who is more wealthy, powerful, and influential than himself. But more importanly ss will realise that this takur is a man a father, who like will do anything for his aulad. And this father has more a bone to pick with ss. This father is ready to physically tear ss and his family from limb to limb and give all his bones for the dogs to gnaw. Worse yet this father can not only do this, but furthermore do want ss never could, get away with it...
So will we see ss finally meet his match cvs? Will ss need the aide of the law and daughter in law (prats) he so despises and mocks, to save him from the fury of kesars maika?
Ooo now that is track I wud love to see!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011suk4dhakarncarisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Wow, long post, good ideas!
Let's hope we do get to see Kesar's family.  I'm not sure how they'd plan it, but it would be a welcome distraction from recent activities.  I've often wondered why they don't make an effort to visit or phone her, she must come from a good family seeing as SS made KN marry her, so let's see how that would pan out.
I'd like to see Amma's reaction if they came and accused them of trying to murder their daughter.  She who frets over Komal, never remembers that her DILs are also someone's daughters and deserve some love and affection.
She never bats an eyelid at the thought of killing her DILs yet when Komal told them of the poisoned kheer drama, her and SS were outraged that someone would try to harm their darling child.
Let's hope for the best, God knows we've put up with enough rubbish lately.
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Wow, long post, good ideas! Let's hope we do get to see Kesar's family.  I'm not sure how they'd plan it, but it would be a welcome distraction from recent activities.  I've often wondered why they don't make an effort to visit or phone her, she must come from a good family seeing as SS made KN marry her, so let's see how that would pan out. I'd like to see Amma's reaction if they came and accused them of trying to murder their daughter.  She who frets over Komal, never remembers that her DILs are also someone's daughters and deserve some love and affection. She never bats an eyelid at the thought of killing her DILs yet when Komal told them of the poisoned kheer drama, her and SS were outraged that someone would try to harm their darling child. Let's hope for the best, God knows we've put up with enough rubbish lately.

Thanks, for saying I have gud ideas!
Personally I would luv to see amma meet her match. We all know that unlike nainaji if anyone ever was mad enough to storm into tn an attempt to cart komal, that amma would fight like a caged beast. Hell she would die but, she would never let such a thing happen to komal.
It wud be so gud to see another strong mother in the show, even scamster mother was just another nainaji.
On the other hand half the reason I think she couldn't care less about her dils is because one is lower-caste (a huge shortcoming from her pov) and damn annoying, and the other is barren. Remember before she found out about shakti and the whole abortion scandal she used taunt him and kesar about that fact. In ammas eyes her daughter has no shortcomings, she comes from good strong takur strong, and she is young enough and healthly enough to provide the saxs with many heirs.
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
long post.. but worth readingSmile...

i want ss to suffer as well as shakti.. cuz  it has been made clear kesar will die..Dead
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
wow, good post........................maybe we will get to see something along the lines..............
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
very nice post - i too hope they show her family

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top