India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

sushaan romace to the extreme! (Page 3)

TEJALKOR Newbie
TEJALKOR
TEJALKOR

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ur imagination was awsome i toh cant even imagine but good going i wish next episode me aisa hi scene ho

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Cute hai!!
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Cheesy pizza is the best thing in the world , but cheesy Romance is the worst thing you can ever watch , Romance and cheese are two different things they should NOT be combined! A romantic scene would be just a look with smile which gives you message of love , respect and security, and these were the things which was given to Suhana by Ishaan with the assurance that he loves him and he would do anything for her and Suhana giving her smile and sparkle in the eyes is the best thing she could ever give to Ishaan , for reference see the scene of parting gift of dress and the scene after that where Suhana gave Ishaan a hug and eyes were tearful,even at that time she did not know her feeling about Ishaan, and Ishaan giving her the picture frame of her mother , then so many early scenes when he woke up Suhana in dada Dadi,s room. I prefer those then any cheesy scenes of chipka chipkee .

Edited by venture - 11 July 2011 at 6:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09ice.maiden

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
It is good to read ...but I seriously don't want such scenes in SGP... First I want CVs to get back to their story line properly... Romance and all after that only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaan_love

even i thot of a romantic scene of sushaan recently...jst sharing it...hope u guys like

suahan is standing by the wardrobe while ishaan...once agn with wet hair nd towel cums frm behind nd hugs her...suahan at frst feels shy nd then then she turns back to him to give him her million dollar smile!.Big smile...dat is whn ishaan loosens his grip on suhana's waist nd suhana runs out of his hands...ishaan chases her around the room nd end up in traping her between his hands(suhana leaned on the wall)...(jst imagine )...they luk into each other's eyes while ishaan gets closer to her nd whispers in her ears ILU...suhana replies with a shy smile nd ishaan gets even closer to kiss her Embarrassed...suhana closes her eyes nd ishaan gives her a kiss( a kiss like the 1 in twilight...with ishaan's head a bit twisted to the side)...omg...this wud luk so hot...when they done with their kiss suhana kisses ishaan on his cheeks nd tries to run away while ishaan cathces her frmly frm the back!...this tym it gets even better!he rests his head on her shoulder nd then kisses her in her neck(omg...i luv it)...then the camera zooms to suhana's waiste where ishaan gets an even tight grip!...best!...then may b we can end it by ishika's entry with coughing as if she saw everything!...LOL...bt pls note...in my imagination there was no backgrnd song...it was jst sgp's original sweet tune!...the scene ends with ishaan's cute smile as he walks out of the room(the smile can also be flirty to quite an extent!)..LOLWink.hope u like it!...pl do cmnt!Big smile

Ermm They seem very out of character like this...
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Cheesy pizza is the best thing in the world , but cheesy Romance is the worst thing you can ever watch , Romance and cheese are two different things they should be combined! A romantic scene would be just a look with smile which gives you message if love , respect and security, and these were the things which was given to Suhana by Ishaan with the assurance that he loves him and he would do anything for her and Suhana giving her smile and sparkle in the eyes is the best thing she could ever give to Ishaan , for reference see the scene of parting gift of dress and the scene after that where Suhana gave Ishaan a hug and eyes were tearful,even at that time she did not know her feeling about Ishaan, and Ishaan giving her the picture frame of her mother , then so many early scenes when he woke up Suhana in dada Dadi,s room. I prefer those then any cheesy scenes of chipka chipkee .

Sorry guyz aunty meant they shouldn't be combinedLOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Arh arh ahem...well I must say you have quite a vivid imagination dear. Well written, I felt embarrassed while reading it but I don't think this is suitable for SGP or Sushaan. They are an innocent and adorable couple and I love their cute, nat-khat scenes with a touch of romance and comedy and no physicality.

I think it would be better for one of the other SP couples, their promo's show scenes like this.

iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Well, u sure have a big imagination!
But frankly speaking, i don't think this will actually happen. especially with the characters like ishaan + its more of a comedy family show!

... don;t think i would go further than ankh milana aur cherkani!
but a very deep imagination... and u must really luv twilight!

Go to top