India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEGATIVITY AND JAIL TRACK,plzzzz do read it

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Guys, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop spreading negativity, its a sincere request from me, i feel the cvs are not showing negativity infact we fans are spreading negativity, plzzzzzzzzzz enjoy the current track and as per Gurmeet going for vaccation, i personally feel that he should get chance to get a break, when Drashti got 10 days break then why not our Gurmeet and iam pretty sure after this jail track which we assume, Gurmeet will get well deserved break and he will come back with a BANG to rock again, please for once trust cvs n enjoy this show as it goes, and one more thing i would like to share with u guys: in order for the story to go on, i dont think there is anything wrong in bringing drama to the marriage, as GHSP is an unique show(which we all know) and in IF articles as well they have said that unlike all other serials, after so much drama 1 st in television industry, the marriage will take place, then why should we worry, and in regards to happy wedding, if they show happy wedding, then how would they start post-marriage track, and what will be the story focusing on???????  Thus, i think cvs are doing fantastic job in whatever they r doing n i do agree AA are being given more focus, but i hope cvs will listen to us and stop focusing more on them.
Iam extremely sorry if i hurted any one's feelings, i didnot intend to it but then i cldnt stop myself seeing all this negativity, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys its a sincere request, be +ve.

Edited by Tiharika - 14 January 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kabi123PGirnlove4maaneetNandita5Chaudhrytmblackb28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top