•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
what did viren mean by saying   ''bas ab manzil jada dor nahi'' WHAT IS HIS GOAL!!??..... any thoughts 😕 
i guess nivi falling in his love was his first goal.
Originally posted by nainakkk

what did viren mean by saying   ''bas ab manzil jada dor nahi'' WHAT IS HIS GOAL!!??..... any thoughts 😕 

It means destination is not very far now. His destination is nivi, and its not too long until nivi loves and accepts him as her  husband completely.
I don't think he had something negative in his mind when he said that. They are just confusing us.
It has shown Viren has many goals in this show from the very beginning

1. Revenge on Dushman ki Beti i.e. Nivedita
2. Friendship with Nivedita
3. SID marriage for Nivedita
4. To attain Nivedita for himself (although this has not been said outloud...)
5. Make Nivedita realize her love for him
6. find the MP - stalker

So dont know which one he is following...hoping he stays in his postive track and stays on 5 and follows up with 6th later on!!
Yea i was a little scared when he said that... cos of the BG music, which they played right at the beginning when Viren entered the show.. and now suddenly they bring out that music.. so i don't know what his real motive is..
I hope it's nothing negative because nivi deserves some happiness and trust in her life.. so I hope it continues to show cute NivRen scenes 

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Yea i was a little scared when he said that... cos of the BG music, which they played right at the beginning when Viren entered the show.. and now suddenly they bring out that music.. so i don't know what his real motive is..
I hope it's nothing negative because nivi deserves some happiness and trust in her life.. so I hope it continues to show cute NivRen scenes 

i thought i was the only one who noticed the music :/ but i hope its not negative too 😭
Originally posted by mittusingh

It has shown Viren has many goals in this show from the very beginning

1. Revenge on Dushman ki Beti i.e. Nivedita
2. Friendship with Nivedita
3. SID marriage for Nivedita
4. To attain Nivedita for himself (although this has not been said outloud...)
5. Make Nivedita realize her love for him
6. find the MP - stalker

So dont know which one he is following...hoping he stays in his postive track and stays on 5 and follows up with 6th later on!!
ya me too dont want him to turn negative 
I think what Viren meant by saying Manzil is Nivedita and Viren being a real couple in all sense. If you remember Viren's conversation with Dadi the night he asked for Nivedita's hand in marriage he told Dadi that Nivedita is his Manzil. The CT's are just trying to confuse users and Viren definitely is not negative at least as far as Nivedita is concerned.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago