Is DR SURBHI praying 4 Siddy,or to destroy SHALI?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is DR SURBHI praying 4  Siddy,or to destroy SHALI?

Someone (our unknown stalker)  is playing with the emotions of Shekhar and Laali and their love for each other. 😑😑😑

For one, a sick Laali disappeared from underneath the noses of the people in the haveli.  One minute she was resting in her room.  The next she is gone.😲😲😲

The next news comes that a woman was found dead somewhere in the village of Vishanganj.   It could be Laali's. 😲The news was given by Madhur.  (Madhur, why are you so stupid.  You were just standing yards away from the dead body, couldn't you have walked there and found out whether the woman was Laali or not before calling up Shekhar.  And what the hell were you doing there in the first place, anyway.)πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Shekhar arrives at the spot and finds Laali's anklet that he had given her seven years ago and some broken bangles, but no Laali or any dead body. πŸ˜•

After handing the case over to the police, Shekhar returns home, and in their room comes across some clues  - a bunch of keys taped under the rug (couldn't they have seen the indentation of a bunch of keys underneath the rug, it would be so obvious, wouldn't it), picture of Laali (burning) and another of Siddheshwari, some of Siddy's saris, a gallon of petrol (that was used to set Laali's room on fire).πŸ˜•

Then the camera moves in such a way, as if someone is spying on Shekhar through the doorway. (But I could be wrong.)πŸ˜•

Shekhar is adamant that Laali will be found by the next day.  He assured his mother of this. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He later takes the bunch of keys he found in his room, opens up Siddy's room.  It has been closed for seven years now, according to Jamuni in the previous episode. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

In the previous episode, Jamuni had seen a light in Siddy's room  and had wondered aloud about it, saying it has been closed up for years now since the haveli was set on fire.  (She should know.  She was the arsonist, who lit the match that started a conflagration causing so much turmoil and pain in the Loha House.)😑😑😑

So what does Shekhar expect to find in Siddy's room?  It is possible that all the things that was used in the past several weeks in the Loha House came from this room which probably still held Siddy's clothing and jewellery.  Although I wouldn't understand how the clothes could have survived in a fire.πŸ˜•

And then we have the precap showing a prayer ceremony with a priest and a lady sitting there with Siddy's picture placed at one end.  (We can presume Siddy is dead now, right?)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The lady (Dr Surbhi, I presume) is saying something like "Shekhar aur Laali ka amar prem ..."β€οΈπŸ’”

That is all she said.  

So what exactly is that lady doing ... praying for Siddy's soul or is she doing black magic, voodoo to separate Shekhar and Laali, or even trying to kill their love story so that their "amar love" turns to dust. 

Comments please!

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you got to tell me what the lady was saying all she said was Shekhar and  Lali it is time 
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

you got to tell me what the lady was saying all she said was Shekhar and  Lali it is time 

I may be wrong, but I am sure she said something about their love ... I think she used the words amar prem, and yes, I think she also said it is time.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow how strange. well we will find on Monday.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I could not hear Properly ...But yaa ..She was Looking so bayankar In sense...Praying for Siddy & May doing Pooja to get courage for avenge with Shali...

Awww ...Once this Gangi was behind Haveli..& she did some thing alike & It spoiled My shali's Life😭...I Wish  - I hope & I pray that there is  Nothing - Nothing Wrong with Shali this Time...Some ups-  downs are ok..But Not seperation.... I  hope even One Day this Surbhi will also understand this Love ....

Laali is already victimized by Mental dis order..Dunno Where this avenge of Surbhi will take Shali's Life...

But as you mentinoed its IMMORTAL Love & Life Long Bond..Bod Bless..!!
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I could not hear Properly ...But yaa ..She was Looking so bayankar In sense...Praying for Siddy & May doing Pooja to get courage for avenge with Shali...

Awww ...Once this Gangi was behind Haveli..& she did some thing alike & It spoiled My shali's Life😭...I Wish  - I hope & I pray that there is  Nothing - Nothing Wrong with Shali this Time...Some ups-  downs are ok..But Not seperation.... I  hope even One Day this Surbhi will also understand this Love ....

Laali is already victimized by Mental dis order..Dunno Where this avenge of Surbhi will take Shali's Life...

But as you mentinoed its IMMORTAL Love & Life Long Bond..Bod Bless..!!

I have been wondering who the prayers are for.  We are seeing Siddy's picture, but the words Dr Surbhi uses is targeted at Shekhar and Laali.   Are the prayers for Siddhi soul, or the destruction of Shekhar-Laali.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
😲
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
think He was praying in avenge  for Shali..She kept her sis Pic in front of her eye ..so it provide Fuel to her revenge feeling ....

What ever it was seemed -sound so horrible In way..But Still I would like if this mystery will be solved by next weekπŸ˜› ....That its Surbhi ONLY  Who is doing al this And above all How She managed to do all That in Haveli ..&... Whats her actully Aim...Is she wanna Desrtoy Shali's Love (IMPOSSIBLE..) or  Seperate them..(Again  For while its Possible ..But Again Impossible to seperate this Souls of Shali..)OR  destroy them Totaly  by Killing..
purple4 thumbnail
I think she is doing black magic. But i hope they will wrap up this track by next week. I doubt they will be able to provide us with all of the anwers to whatever they have been showing in the past weeks.πŸ˜•
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple4

I think she is doing black magic. But i hope they will wrap up this track by next week. I doubt they will be able to provide us with all of the anwers to whatever they have been showing in the past weeks.πŸ˜•

May the mystery will reveal By next week..I hope...😳but track wont be wrap up I guess...The real drama will begin from That the point  actully...Since surbhi's direct & open attacks will be on..even that also possible that Some of Haveli's Jokers like RV,Loha,Suman ,Rekha Who are also behinde shali's happiness & harass Laali..Join hand with that lady....What ever I'll be interesting ..I wonder what she want actully..Seperation or Life of these both...