India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

the story

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i think the story was getting complicated i guess ,if ajay is leaving the show the story wil b on track,as it was manjiri will fall in love but then she realises first love is not true.so now she l fall in love with ranbir,but i guess her true love wil b akshay.but when ajay was there it was very confusing like how the story wil proceed ,n ajay s track also was getting wierd wen he tries to take revenge on manjiri ,the way manjiri reacts,but frm begining if i compare i like ajay manjiri rather then akshay manjiri but after ranbirs entry i find akshay manjiri interesting ,akshay is true lover of manjiri but ranbir looks fake.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index